-=jo Sung Mo Official Thread=-

Guest pikapika

Guest .alyak_

He has such a angelic voice...and smile!!! "I Was Happy" music video was cute, Jo Sung Mo smiling got me smiling!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .alyak_

To those that may be interested. I made a few animated icons.

The size fits Soompi's rules so feel free to use.

b1692e01.gif8b2cd7b4.gif

More HERE @ my LJ

please credit .alyak_ OR klavang@livejournal

Guest nogenre

wow seriously?? Only 2 pages of Jo sungmo??____?

This man definitely needs more support here in soompi -.-

I quite like his singing style in I Was Happy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pig15

plssss anyone can give me the link to have this song??

i was happy by jo sung mo...(ballad prince..=P)

i looking for it ....

its hard to get...^^"

thx in advance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Source : AllKPop

Jo Sung Mo getting operation for ankle fracture

20091028_josungmo_572.jpg

It was reported on the 28th that singer Jo Sung Mo had fractured his ankle while attempting a long jump during a recording for Dream Team - Season 2.

According to Jo Sung Mo's representative, "They were doing a long jump segment at the military academy when Jo Sung Mo landed awkwardly and jarred his left ankle. He was immediately sent to a hospital for treatment as filming was suspended temporarily. After initial diagnosis by the doctors, it was decided that an emergency operation had to be done. It's still early to determine when will Jo Sung Mo return to the show."

As Jo Sung Mo was being operated on, filming for Dream Team - Season 2 resumed on the same afternoon, with singer Chung Lim drafted in as a replacement. As everything happened in a flash, Chung Lim is considered to be a stop-gap replacement since Jo Sung Mo is a permanent cast member of the show.

But with ankle injuries taking a while to heal and the show being more towards the sports side, it's hard to see Jo Sung Mo coming back in the short term.

Wishing him a speedy recovery!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i actually knew of his name and b/c of the theme in lovers of paris. but i tended to stay away from him b/c he's someone from my dad's time period..

but.

in the middle of my jo kwon spazz i got to listen to him performing "to heaven" with jo sung mo. and it was amazing! i'm definitely into ballads right now and i was wondering if anyone could suggest a favorite? if you could give me both the korean and english titles that would be greatly appreciated :D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived