[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2020] Miss S 旗袍美探

sugarplum892

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@NVKN Sadly, it's not streaming outside AU. 

@Wuzetian I started today, the dresses are really beautiful. Never mind if I only understand a few words, hahaha! 

Haha...sometimes funny when we are trying to piece the clues ourselves...

Maybe you can try this link

https://www.thesundaily.my/spotlight/go-on-a-glamorous-mystery-adventure-with-miss-s-IE4042219

To get the 7 days free trial... I'm not watching from there though...One of the available streaming sites 

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Haha...sometimes funny when we are trying to piece the clues ourselves...

Maybe you can try this link

https://www.thesundaily.my/spotlight/go-on-a-glamorous-mystery-adventure-with-miss-s-IE4042219

To get the 7 days free trial... I'm not watching from there though...One of the available streaming sites 

It's also location restricted. It's OK, I like watching just the same without sub coz so many pretty outfits! :tounge_wink:

I really like Ma Yili's overall looks. From head to toe, everything's on point! :love: I adore her accessories, and that she looks so neat and slick.

31 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It's also location restricted. It's OK, I like watching just the same without sub coz so many pretty outfits! :tounge_wink:

I really like Ma Yili's overall looks. From head to toe, everything's on point! :love: I adore her accessories, and that she looks so neat and slick.

Unless you have VPN but don't make any difference without any subs atm :D

Apparently she said she was at her thinnest when filming this at 42kg! I recalled when I was at this weight, I felt I was just in bones :Megalol:

But she looked so good!

4 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Unless you have VPN but don't make any difference without any subs atm :D

Apparently she said she was at her thinnest when filming this at 42kg! I recalled when I was at this weight, I felt I was just in bones :Megalol:

But she looked so good!

Gosh, when I was 42kg I was called a bean pole, LOL!

Even the other characters look glamorous and suave. Vengo is effortlessly debonair. Easily the tallest too, hahaha!

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Gosh, when I was 42kg I was called a bean pole, LOL!

Even the other characters look glamorous and suave. Vengo is effortlessly debonair. Easily the tallest too, hahaha!

Plus our Qing Ti looked rugged as a driver. Oh that crew cut! 

I saw one of the BTS where V was kissing her. She was straining her neck! :lol:

Woah, these ladies are seriously gorgeous. How can they make towel wrap around look elegant while sweating it out at the sauna? Hahahaha!

I prefer minimalist furniture, but now that I see the bedroom and living room settings,  I'm thinking now that I won't mind elaborate furniture and fixtures, LOL!

Archived