Ride the wind with me?

Guest JiHye

I was sick...now I'm back!!!
Heart to Heart - AMG ED I felt like being cute and here is the end product. Cheer or puke, do what you must. At least I had fun. :lol:Ryuusei - Naruto 6th ED I'm REALLY glad that I'm over my cold. I just couldn't sing anything while I'm sick, unlike some other hardy souls here on soompi. Anyways, this is just the first verse and chorus. Stand By Me Oldies are probably the most fun songs to sing, just because you can do anything to them. Seriously. Anything.

narutooo -- This was really cute, ne~ Some of the high notes toward the end were a little weak (it's a head voice thing, I think), but overall, it was really good. Your pitch is really on well and I liked your vocal character a lot; you sounded like you really enjoyed singing that song. xDD

heart to heart -- Big change in tone from the last, ne~ but you sound adorably cute. xDD And your switch in vocal character is really good; Not much more to say, besides I really liked it. xDD

AND OH GOD STAND BY ME IS SO CHEESY WHYYYYY. ;o; *die* But you sang it amazingly well.

I want to hear you sing "dekinai" by Olivia. I was considering doing it, but I'm hung up on trying to sing denial and lettuce garden by her; I think you'd sound amazing doing dekinai. ;o;

Guest seeshai

wow your voice is amazing..............you sound so good.................keep me update ion your soundclick.................. :D

Guest animagelet

This is fiona_shin right? :D Wow. You sang these songs really well. I love heart to heart. I notice that you sort changed your voice .. were you playing different characters' voices?? It was so awesomee <33 really enjoyed it. Your voice is so pretty and strongg.

Guest fantasiimaker

I liked Stand By Me the best~ it sounded the most natural =) Although the naruto one did sound quite fun. Good job! Nice cosplay pics too lol.

Anyways you did a nice job, I liked how your voice was strong. One or two times I think it went off into a wrong note or a bite flat/sharp or that it's just me. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to more singing from you :)

-- Thao

Ahh I know the Ryuusei song from Naruto!! I'm glad someone sang it (quite honestly, I didn't know that there was inst for it). It's a beautiful song.

There are some pitch issues in the song, flat/sharp. But your emotion is applied in the song excellently as always. Just try working on your pitch and you'll be perfect. :)

Archived