Prince Turned Frog [王子變青蛙]

Guest dreamstar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hey guys the torrent link for the Kang Xi Lai Le show 10/24 with Ming Dao, Yurong & 7 Flowers is out at icefish. Its the show we all been waiting to see, where Ming Dao looks like he's kissing Qiao En. The 1st part airs 10/24 and the 2nd will air on 10/25.

You guys should also download wqyl 10/21, 183 Club & 7 Flowers were on. They were ask questions like which one in the other group would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend. Qiao En looked pretty in this, liked how she did her hair. Sad how Shao Wei wasn't picked by any of the girls as a bf, and I think Qiao En also wasn't picked by any of the guys as a gf. Also towards the end they had Wei Ru kiss Yurong, but she just kissed his hand. And Xiao Jie kissed Shao Wei quickly on the neck. It was funny he didn't expect that. Probably thought she would choose the cheek or hand.

Oh and there's another show where both groups appeared on 10.22. Its called like zhou something. Sorry don't know what the show is called. The file name for it at icefish is dgd2001022a.rm. Just get part a no need to get pt. b since you only somewhat see them sitting in back, they don't do anything other then sit in pt. b. In this 183 Club & 7Flowers did a dance in chairs. Ming Dao and Qiao En acted like the ones who didn't know the dance and kept messing up. Cute how Ming Dao had his arm around Qiao En's shoulder before they set their chairs down w/ the others.

Hi thanx for sharing the wonderful news, but do you know where I can download the shows off of clubbox or do you have the filefront link to share please? I'm dying to watch it! Thanx in advance!

Related clips ~ 183Club+7F promoting PTF at Phillippines......the fans were really sooooooooooooooooooooo excited n crazy on them..... :D

http://www3.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=7aeed2...57db2a540612fb0

Hi, can someone please reupload this file onto yousendit or megaupload please. I've been trying to download off of here and it won't load for some reason. And can someone please reupload the OST, the yousendit link expired already and I lost all the songs from the first time I downloaded it. Please, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx in advance!

EN11_002.jpg

from Apple Daily

For a REALLY shaky clip made by a fan for the kiss above, download here:

KISS

Credit: http://mingdow.net/bbs/read.php?tid=64267&fpage=1

just reading what you wrote gracejen brought a foolishly wide grin to my face :lol:

i don't use bittorrent, will have to wait for my sister's :lol:

anyway...argh!

why didn't ming dao choose qiao en?!?! :angry:

I saw all these episodes, they're really cute and funny. Another forum I visited ask this before and my response that it was probably too expected and Sun Zhong has been keeping a close eye on these two.

That gf/bf picking game was funny. When Ming Dao didn't pick Qiao En, she started pouting, asking why didn't he pick her. His wide-eyed response was, "You didn't pick me either!" :lol: Credit: MingDao20

That gf/bf picking game was funny. When Ming Dao didn't pick Qiao En, she started pouting, asking why didn't he pick her. His wide-eyed response was, "You didn't pick me either!" :lol: Credit: MingDao20

thank you for the link!

argh...!

i heard j-stars can't date

is sun zhong the manager? :unsure:

maybe after they're old and ready to setttle down...hehehe...then they can declare their love publicly *dreaming...*

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

Oh and there's another show where both groups appeared on 10.22. Its called like zhou something. Sorry don't know what the show is called. The file name for it at icefish is dgd2001022a.rm. Just get part a no need to get pt. b since you only somewhat see them sitting in back, they don't do anything other then sit in pt. b. In this 183 Club & 7Flowers did a dance in chairs. Ming Dao and Qiao En acted like the ones who didn't know the dance and kept messing up. Cute how Ming Dao had his arm around Qiao En's shoulder before they set their chairs down w/ the others.

it's called zhou yi da ge da or something-- 綜藝大哥大....im downloading that rite now ^^

btw does anybody have the mp3 for hao ai ta hao xiang ta ??? ^^ thanks<3

thanks emdi for the dl. ^^

Ur welcome. I have others such as:

1) Call my name (ost and MV)

2) Pure Love (both ost and MV)

3) Enticing Trick (ost and MV)

and other instrumentals from the show.

Let me know if u want them. I upload it. :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

emdi, can I please have the Call my name and the other songs on the OST besides Pure Love and Enticing Trick please. Thanx in advance.

Guest hauwulli

haha, that's funny & cute :D:lol:

@emdi: do you think you can share Pure Love & Enticing Trick's MV w/ me? :) I would greatly greatly appreciate it!! :D

hi. can someone post this up please

Hey guys the torrent link for the Kang Xi Lai Le show 10/24 with Ming Dao, Yurong & 7 Flowers is out at icefish. Its the show we all been waiting to see, where Ming Dao looks like he's kissing Qiao En. The 1st part airs 10/24 and the 2nd will air on 10/25.

You guys should also download wqyl 10/21, 183 Club & 7 Flowers were on. They were ask questions like which one in the other group would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend. Qiao En looked pretty in this, liked how she did her hair. Sad how Shao Wei wasn't picked by any of the girls as a bf, and I think Qiao En also wasn't picked by any of the guys as a gf. Also towards the end they had Wei Ru kiss Yurong, but she just kissed his hand. And Xiao Jie kissed Shao Wei quickly on the neck. It was funny he didn't expect that. Probably thought she would choose the cheek or hand.

:)

btw does anybody have the mp3 for hao ai ta hao xiang ta ??? ^^ thanks<3

@emdi: do you think you can share Pure Love & Enticing Trick's MV w/ me? :) I would greatly greatly appreciate it!! :D

Pure Love MV - Uploaded this a long time ago. I guess I never posted it here...

Hao Ai Ta Hao Xiang Ta mp3 - I love this song. I can't wait for the MV to come out (not the 'alternate ending' one <_< )

I think I saw almost every show that 183 Club & 7F has been on since the show ended. I'm so sad the series ended but definitely glad that it had a great ending. The MD & QE coupling is so cute. Enjoy hte uploads, everyone! :D

Guest aQuALyN

is this drama that good?? but i like the songs, so does anyone has the romanisation for 閉上眼默唸3遍 (Call My Name) ?!?!?!

could any1 please upload Hao Ai Ta Hao Xiang Ta mp3 by ysi, please??!?! don't know why i couldn't download file from megaupload... ^^thanks^^

the part where Xiao Qiao kissed Jacky: origionally Xiao Jie wanted Qiao En to kiss him but Qiao En mouthed to her 'Wo cai bu yao ne' aka 'no way i'll do it', and you could tell she was serious. i wonder what she would have done if she was asked to kiss mingdao instead... LOL

emdi, can I please have the Call my name and the other songs on the OST besides Pure Love and Enticing Trick please. Thanx in advance.

Here's ...(gee....I can't remember what I upld! I think it's call my name.PrinceOST

I'll upld more when I have time. ;)

Related clips ~ 183Club+7F promoting PTF at Phillippines......the fans were really sooooooooooooooooooooo excited n crazy on them..... :D

http://www3.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=7aeed2...57db2a540612fb0

thanks for this! am so late in finding this thread :( finally got to watch till epi10 yesterday and am still d/ling the rest from jem's cb...i do hope the release for epi18-20 will be out soon!!!

is dong-ou of foreign blood? he kinda looks like he has mixed blood...like a handsome prince of arabia! :D

Guest aQuALyN

could anyone please upload the vid, please?!?! it sound very funny and if possible by ysi cause don't know why can't dl from megaupload, please... thanks ^^

Archived