Eternal Snow (Piano Version, Sample) xD

Guest K-popMiko

Guest K-popMiko
It's Christmas Time!!!
Anyways, Trangie (Sakura Li) did want to hear piano songs, and the ending to Full Moon wo Sagai can't reade was just so good....T-T I recorded in less than thirty minutes and messed up a lot >< I still need a lot to learn from the masters *sighs* C/Cs greatly appreciated! Clickie

Guest AubreyJeon

Good job, but you need to sing more smoothly and not put too much emphasis on the word at the end of every sentence. It sounds like the song is a bit high for your range, but that's probably because you started too high. I can hear some voice cracking in some parts, due to the range.

Nice try and keep it up!

Guest JUN-YEE

Good job, but you need to sing more smoothly and not put too much emphasis on the word at the end of every sentence. It sounds like the song is a bit high for your range, but that's probably because you started too high. I can hear some voice cracking in some parts, due to the range.

Nice try and keep it up!

^ what the individual has just said.

and i also think you should choose a easier song to begin with, then gradually you'll be able to sing songs like this. this song's a bit difficult to sing.

Guest K-popMiko

Grr...I hate my range. I can barely reach any high notes at all T_T

Thanks for the comments and advice. I'll remember to keep it in mind. ^_^

Guest Sakura Li

Ahhhhhhhhhh!! You read my request!! ^____^ <3333

Hmm... I think they were trying to say don't put too much emphasis on the beginning of your sentences. At least, that's what I mean. XD Have fun with this song and let it flow. It also doesn't need to be loud either. ^^ Carry your notes out and connect them. Work a bit more with the japanese. Watch out for that pitch and don't get ahead of yourself! ^___^ <33333333

Great job gurl! Keep practising and you'll sound amazing! ^____~ Oh is there anyway you can send me this song and the piano version? XD Thanks gurl!!

Guest tengteng

I think you sound a little afraid to be singing and recording this song,cos ur voice sounds like a bit out of breath and some parts ur voice is like..erm..give way??

But practice makes perfect!Practice more and you will definitely sing this song better than now!!=)

Archived