[Thai Series 2019] Great Men Academy  สุภาพบุรุษสุดที่เลิฟ

uglypearl

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

What can do those which LineTV is not available in their country? Move to Thailand and learn thai language?:frown:

About watching Line TV outside Thailand, you can search ways of watching them on net.

About the English subs, you can also search them on net but you can never post those links here because those links were not allowed or permitted by owners, Nadao Bangkok (due to COPYRIGHT ISSUES)

If you really want to post those links in this forum, this will give problems on your Soompi Account (breaking the soompi rules) and this Soompi Forum Website

And most especially, this also gives problems to the people who worked so hard on translating/subbing them in English  because those videos are still not permitted by Nadao Bangkok.

Nadao Bangkok will take legal action and take those videos down immediately.

15 hours ago, uglypearl said:

About watching Line TV outside Thailand, you can search ways of watching them on net.

About the English subs, you can also search them on net but you can never post those links here because those links were not allowed or permitted by owners, Nadao Bangkok (due to COPYRIGHT ISSUES)

If you really want to post those links in this forum, this will give problems on your Soompi Account (breaking the soompi rules) and this Soompi Forum Website

And most especially, this also gives problems to the people who worked so hard on translating/subbing them in English  because those videos are still not permitted by Nadao Bangkok.

Nadao Bangkok will take legal action and take those videos down immediately.

I've absolutly not any intention to post something from GMA here, cause i already read the rules about it. I was just asking how to watch this serie in a comfortable way, with eng sub, as GMA is not yet aired in my country. I also already search on the net, but subbing is so poor, i was hoping an official subbed eps will be aired, so thanks to your reply, which unfortunately didn't answer to my question.

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I've absolutly not any intention to post something from GMA here, cause i already read the rules about it. I was just asking how to watch this serie in a comfortable way, with eng sub, as GMA is not yet aired in my country. I also already search on the net, but subbing is so poor, i was hoping an official subbed eps will be aired, so thanks to your reply, which unfortunately didn't answer to my question.

Those links from Line TV are raw, no official subs yet of GMA on Line TV. Just like their previous dramas, we still have to be patiently wait for their official release. (The struggles of being an International fan)

Speaking about subbing of drama, we still have to be thankful at least that the the subbers made effort and time on subbing and translating them for free.

Hi and thanks for explanations. On another thread in the forum, i explain i always watch raw version, cause i am more able if i will to feel emotion just with images. So when it is the case, i add the pleasure to read what they say, but that's not my choice priority. Effectively, international "fan" have to wait for eng sub (which is not my native language), and if there is some subbers around the world, the subbing quality is often like google automatic translation. Don't be affraid of my words, the worst translations i can read comes from my own language!!! I well know the work which have to be done for translate, because i was part into a sub team for a few years! However, if it is made for free, i think a minimum quality is required for a comfortable viewing, that's why there is different subbing level, and consecutively, different appreciaion level. So i appreciate official subbing, that explain my initial question.

5 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Hi and thanks for explanations. On another thread in the forum, i explain i always watch raw version, cause i am more able if i will to feel emotion just with images. So when it is the case, i add the pleasure to read what they say, but that's not my choice priority. Effectively, international "fan" have to wait for eng sub (which is not my native language), and if there is some subbers around the world, the subbing quality is often like google automatic translation. Don't be affraid of my words, the worst translations i can read comes from my own language!!! I well know the work which have to be done for translate, because i was part into a sub team for a few years! However, if it is made for free, i think a minimum quality is required for a comfortable viewing, that's why there is different subbing level, and consecutively, different appreciaion level. So i appreciate official subbing, that explain my initial question.

Why you find me afraid of your words? Did I come off like that? Is it because of the big letters? confused-emoticon-with-speech-bubble-vector-21299407.jpg

I'm not. I do appreciate your replies. Don't worry about it dfffa1a2fdacc0e1dfaad3cb4aeffd4d--peace-signs-smileys.jpg

Anyways speaking about the official subs, it's possible that Nadao Bangkok is waiting for media service providers to buy Great Men Academy and the media service providers will create the subs. (I've read Nadao Bangkok's previous drama  "In Family We Trust" was bought by Netflix)

If that happens, that means we have to pay to subscribe in order to watch Great Men Academy with official subtitles.  (My struggles as a poor International fan .... Sigh) 18622226_1345380782182198_1083818649123740948_n.jpg

23 hours ago, uglypearl said:

Don't be affraid of my words

Ha ha ha this is just an expression, something like that: "let us call it what it is" BTW, thanks again for infos.

(ps: the french expression is "n'ayons pas peur des mots", similar to "ni allons pas par quatre chemins", it was a word for word translation)

I think the series can be translated Soon on Dailymotion with eng subs, It's just a matter of time, Line Tv with anothers series like "together with me" and "My Dream" put eng subs for international fans. we have to put effort in asking on YT official videos officials eng Subs. and I hope they put the series on Netflix like Hormones and Project S, I miss GTH channel YT count, they put Hormones 3 season with eng subs for international fans in 2015 D: 

Jayler last instam ( what is about this?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The last Dinner

Jayler

Spoiler

Paris

Spoiler

James

Spoiler

Third

Spoiler

Captain

Spoiler

Jackrin

Spoiler

Porsche

Spoiler

Thanapob (He's not in the Series but he's part of the group anyway)

Spoiler

Ryu

Spoiler

Archived