BSB - Perfect Fan

Guest ECBAOBAO

Guest tinasarangg

nice abs * thumbs up *

hm. first time eh?

well first off, with backstreet boys singing in the background is a bit distracting. hence the listener will be less focused on your voice, try singing it with the insturmental. next, you're a bit flat, and you lack emotion.

nice try though! keep practicing and you'll be fine.

you sound so young.

btw, try not to sing with the song because you can't hear yourself singing. you a bit off but i think if you sing without the song, you'll do better? maybe, maybe not.

but nice try

Guest superstar`kiss

Awe~ I'll surely d/l it and listen to it~ I love this song~

I think that was nice~ Except if you had more emotions to it~ it would've been GREAT! hehe, gj!:D

~hmm..~ i agree w/ the rest^ You shouldn't sing w/ the song b/c it's hiding your voice..~ there were some problems on hitting the correct notes and stuff.~ Add some more emotion and j/ do some more practice~ ^_^ you've got potential!* love BSB and this song :D ~

honsetly.. i dont think you hit a single note correctly.. you got some harmonies but that was the extent of your intonation.. you also need a lot more emotion.. good luck and kep working and i'll look forward to hearing your next song.. and dont be offended b what i'm telling you

Guest Sakura Li

Can you hear the song clear enough? Like what Eric said, you didn't get the pitch throughout the whole song. How long have you practiced with this song? Usually with newer songs, I mess a few pitches here and there because I'm not use to it. And I can really tell that you were bored. ^^;; Maybe next time you could sing when you're not bored? Thanks for sharing. ^^

Guest ECBAOBAO

haha, I just read off the lyrics, that was prob the 3rd time? I heard the song >_< Ahh that was the day I didnt have that much school work, now I have a ton :( I'll keep trying tho =P. Thanks for the help ^^

Archived