* Genre: Action

* Episodes:

* Viewership rating:

* Broadcast network: TBS

* Broadcast period: 2006-June-19 to ???

* Air time:

* Theme song:

Synopsis

Akihabara is a Tokyo district full of mangas, anime, electronics, video games, figurines, etc. It’s a place that gathers fanatics of such themes, people who are commonly referred to as ‘otakus’. Page, Box, Akira, Taiko, Daruma, and Izumu are six otakus each with his/her own troubles and sought relief through a website called ‘Yui’s Lifeguard.’ When site owner Yui died of a mysterious death, the six who are each experts in their own fields gathered to form ‘Akihabara@DEEP’, a ‘trouble shooter’ group that vows to protect Akihabara and solve the problems of its inhabitants.

Cast

* Kazama Shunsuke (Johnny's Jr) as Page

* Ikuta Toma (Johnny's Jr) as Box

* Himura Yuuki as Daruma

* Hoshino Gen as Taiko

* Matsushima Hatsune as Izumu/Izm

* Kosaka Yuka as Akira

* Honjou Manami as Yui

* Kitamura Kazuki as Nakagomi Takeshi

SOURCE : アキハバラ@DEEP

アキハバラ@DEEP

アキハバラ@DEEP

アキハバラ@DEEP

アキハバラ@DEEP

Guest philmein

Are you a robot? Seriously, your posts consist of info that's been taken from multiple sources. -.-

Say something man, I'd really like to hear your feedback from topics your create.

Anyways, I haven't seen this drama. Looks interesting enough though.

• 2 months later...

Ah, I was just getting ready to look for a thread on this drama. I'm on the fifth episode. It's freaking awesome. Page and his stuttering cracks me up. OMG I LOVE DARUMA!! xP

But yeah, so far it's really good

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest prismatic_star

I simply loved this. It was hilarious! Btw, does anyone know the names of the indian actors? They're amazing

• 1 month later...
Guest CKcrossover

Just finished watching this today, its pretty good overall with all the interesting characters, the only bad thing is that some of the cases are kinda random, its doesnt lead up to the next episode, so after 1 & 2 then you can basically just watch 3-9 in any order. I just need to watch the movie now to finish the series.

• 4 weeks later...

wow this thread is pretty small

anyone know where i can watch this subbed?

or possibly download it?

you can try crunchyroll. you need an account though.

i love Box-kun as well. I still have yet to finish the series... :sweatingbullets:

• 10 months later...

OMG lol i love this drama =D though the president of the game company scares the crap out of me sometimes haha

• 2 weeks later...

I just marathoned this for the last few days...I thought it was very entertaining and hilarious. The last episode was epic... but I wanted more closure.

I <3 Izumu, the hacker girl. Its easy to see that she has a cute face.... but woah at how she looks normally. :w00t:http://images.google.com/images?client=fir...sa=N&tab=wi

Daruma was just too freaky for me... everyone else is ok.

I thought at least Page was going to fix his stuttering problem by the end.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest haneul_norae

ahhhh.... i want to watch this drama... planned to watch it on you tube but i couldnt follow the story....

toma-kun!!!!!!

Archived