jaw reduction surgery in korea

blackscat

When I got my procedure done, everything felt very safe. Definitely satisfied with my results.  People don't know if I got surgery or not unless I tell them and even then they say it looks very natural. Some people said that my chin was too angular but since it was the style i wanted I didnt care too much. Dr. Oh in my opinion is very skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to the jaw area. But the decision always  will be decided by you.

9 minutes ago, revolution202 said:

When I got my procedure done, everything felt very safe. Definitely satisfied with my results.  People don't know if I got surgery or not unless I tell them and even then they say it looks very natural. Some people said that my chin was too angular but since it was the style i wanted I didnt care too much. Dr. Oh in my opinion is very skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to the jaw area. But the decision always  will be decided by you.

happy for you! would you mind sharing the cost for your facial surgery? thank you!

19 minutes ago, revolution202 said:

Everything altogether was around 13k usd.

do you still experience any discomfort, pain or swelling? or maybe some other unusual feelings, numbness or whatever it may be? I had a friend she got jaw reduction somewhere in seoul last year and her chin is still numb… she’s afraid if the doctor cut too much and damaged nerves as by this time of recovery all numbness is supposed to disappear (?) the numbness she feels is on her upper teeth when she touches it and a bit more on the bottom teeth and chin.

18 minutes ago, blackscat said:

do you still experience any discomfort, pain or swelling? or maybe some other unusual feelings, numbness or whatever it may be? I had a friend she got jaw reduction somewhere in seoul last year and her chin is still numb… she’s afraid if the doctor cut too much and damaged nerves as by this time of recovery all numbness is supposed to disappear (?) the numbness she feels is on her upper teeth when she touches it and a bit more on the bottom teeth and chin.

I’m very sorry for your friend, really. I don’t have any complications but did experience slight numbness for the first 2 months.  The process was painful but tolerable. I got edemas for about a week and swelling around 1.5 month. Now, swelling appears only in the morning and completely goes down within few hours. You can take a look at my pics.

3DmCWaf.jpg

QWIxMnS.jpg

jz34MqU.jpg

13 minutes ago, revolution202 said:

I’m very sorry for your friend, really. I don’t have any complications but did experience slight numbness for the first 2 months.  The process was painful but tolerable. I got edemas for about a week and swelling around 1.5 month. Now, swelling appears only in the morning and completely goes down within few hours. You can take a look at my pics.

3DmCWaf.jpg

QWIxMnS.jpg

jz34MqU.jpg

thx so much for sharing your experience and exposing yourself so openly! your transformation is stunning, like honestly! and your face looks very pretty and I think the angular chin looks pretty :) I also have an underbite, do you think I’d have to wear braces before the surgery? I haven’t contacted regen yet but I really like dr Oh works

10 minutes ago, blackscat said:

thx so much for sharing your experience and exposing yourself so openly! your transformation is stunning, like honestly! and your face looks very pretty and I think the angular chin looks pretty :) I also have an underbite, do you think I’d have to wear braces before the surgery? I haven’t contacted regen yet but I really like dr Oh works

Honestly… idk, I think it’s better to talk to them at least one time, they’ll tell you what you need.

• 3 months later...
On 11/23/2018 at 10:26 AM, revolution202 said:

When I got my procedure done, everything felt very safe. Definitely satisfied with my results.  People don't know if I got surgery or not unless I tell them and even then they say it looks very natural. Some people said that my chin was too angular but since it was the style i wanted I didnt care too much. Dr. Oh in my opinion is very skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to the jaw area. But the decision always  will be decided by you. CCleaner Happy Wheels VLC 

Everything altogether

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived