Heo Yi Jae 허이재

Guest chocolavie

Guest freakyz

Thanks guys....

I glad to be back....

found this while browsing MBC official goong s website..

photo_402_1_1_no_186_2.jpg

photo_402_1_1_no_186_1.jpg

Not sure whether you guys saw it before..

I just post it though..

I did this while my internet connection broke down..

It quite simple though...

Try to blend the textures but never come out right...

HeoYiJae.jpg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi hi hi.. wee celest ahaha those gifs are really the best! love it.. ahahha

and i loved the artwork that bwitched made..some kind of a melodramatic picture..

hmmmm you know thats true many of my friends here also keep on commenting that goong s is not that good since se7en was paired with HYJ instead of PSH..they kept on insiting that se7en looks better with PSH because she acts better and is much more prettier... and i always end up having a fight with them cause they told me they will never really watch goong s.. hihi... i really wonder why they act like that when they havent even eatchjed the whole series..

Guest chocolavie

Thanks guys....

I glad to be back....

found this while browsing MBC official goong s website..

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/Is_N..._1_no_186_2.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/Is_N..._1_no_186_1.jpg

Not sure whether you guys saw it before..

I just post it though..

I did this while my internet connection broke down..

It quite simple though...

Try to blend the textures but never come out right...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/Is_Nutty/HeoYiJae.jpg

freakyz wow! the artwork u done is great!!! i love it hehe ^_^ thanks so much!!

oh yes today we will have news from HYJ in andre kim fashion show!!! but it will be later at night...so waiting for it man!! :sweatingbullets:

hi hi hi.. wee celest ahaha those gifs are really the best! love it.. ahahha

and i loved the artwork that bwitched made..some kind of a melodramatic picture..

hmmmm you know thats true many of my friends here also keep on commenting that goong s is not that good since se7en was paired with HYJ instead of PSH..they kept on insiting that se7en looks better with PSH because she acts better and is much more prettier... and i always end up having a fight with them cause they told me they will never really watch goong s.. hihi... i really wonder why they act like that when they havent even eatchjed the whole series..

graceyo many people cast a bad judgment on her even without getting to know her, this is so saddening :tears: but i have heard alof of these comments so many times so it's nothing to be surprised of <_< and im sure sooner or later Yi jae's enduring beauty and talents will prove your friends wrong :rolleyes:

Guest chocolavie

News- HYJ's new/unseen movie, it was filmed before she officially entered the entertainment biz in year 2006 summer, the movie was delayed to screen due to some various reasons...but anyway it was screen 2 days ago at Jeon Ju film festival!!

Heo Yi Jae expressed her thoughts on filming " Da Ka Bo" has fulfiled her wish to solo-act in a move, although the movie was delayed but her wish was granted at last!

In this movie, HYJ had to discard her apperance to starred in this role ,which is quite a impossible mission to most actresses, she said it will not be befitting to her if she cares too much on her appearance

" if i want to look pretty to perform in this movie, i will not have taken up this role."

this famous director who produced " Da ka Po" mentioned that the story surrounds a 20 year old girl who comes from a fragmentd and unhappy family, she begins to appreciate and experienced about the meaning of family after she met a boy a orphan living in a village

She apologized about the delayed of the movie, but show her passion and sincerity to the audience who gains her thunders of applause.

credit: daum

pics of her in the new movie "Da Ka Po"

eaje_20060125_001.jpgeaje_photo_20060125_002.jpg

Guest miel_1301

News- HYJ's new/unseen movie, it was filmed before she officially entered the entertainment biz in year 2006 summer, the movie was delayed to screen due to some various reasons...but anyway it was screen 2 days ago at Jeon Ju film festival!!

Heo Yi Jae expressed her thoughts on filming " Da Ka Bo" has fulfiled her wish to solo-act in a move, although the movie was delayed but her wish was granted at last!

In this movie, HYJ had to discard her apperance to starred in this role ,which is quite a impossible mission to most actresses, she said it will not be befitting to her if she cares too much on her appearance

" if i want to look pretty to perform in this movie, i will not have taken up this role."

this famous director who produced " Da ka Po" mentioned that the story surrounds a 20 year old girl who comes from a fragmentd and unhappy family, she begins to appreciate and experienced about the meaning of family after she met a boy a orphan living in a village

She apologized about the delayed of the movie, but show her passion and sincerity to the audience who gains her thunders of applause.

credit: daum

This is the movie "De Capo" that I've been searching high and low for. I've read about this that when she was about to begin filming Sunflower there's a movie which she had just finished by that said title and I noticed too, in her profile in BOF that she has made 3 movies already. I was wondering when it was shown if indeed it was shown already. So this is what she was talking about in the Jeon Ju Film festival. But Celest, will it be shown in Korean cinemas???

Guest chocolavie

This is the movie "De ka Po" that I've been searching high and low for. I've read about this when she was filming Sunflower (that she has just finished a movie before Sunflower) and I noticed in her profile in BOF that she has made 3 movies already. I was wondering when it was shown if indeed it was shown already. So this is what she was talking about in the Jeon Ju Film festival. But Celest, will it be shown in Korean cinemas???

i think they will show it , but im not sure about the dates...they haven't released any news on when it will be shown in the open cinemas yet ;) but this movie is indeed quite a mystery~ not many news/stuffs about it...i wonder why :vicx:

Guest miel_1301

Graceyco, why not invite your friends to visit this forum and have them go through ALL the pages-----from p. 1 to current and I bet before the end of the last page they'll have an instantaneous change of heart because by then they would have discovered a rare gem.

Guest yazumi95

hey nice page!... thanks for sharing a lot of her pics! really love her since Goong S... she is ususally compared to kim tae hee beacause of her looks.. but i can say that she looks very pretty compared to the latter.... and a nice actress too... :) :) :lol::):D

Guest miel_1301

i think they will show it , but im not sure about the dates...they haven't released any news on when it will be shown in the open cinemas yet ;) but this movie is indeed quite a mystery~ not many news/stuffs about it...i wonder why :vicx:

I'm wondering too. Is this movie before or after Dirty Carnival? Is she with BOF already when she did this film? Maybe Liezle can provide us with an answer.

Guest chocolavie

hey nice page!... thanks for sharing a lot of her pics! really love her since Goong S... she is ususally compared to kim tae hee beacause of her looks.. but i can say that she looks very pretty compared to the latter.... and a nice actress too... :) :) :lol::):D

Hi yazumi95 welcome to this thread...dont mind to do a self intro abt urself?

feel free to join us posting in this forum^^

I'm wondering too. Is this movie before or after Dirty Carnival? Is she with BOF already when she did this film? Maybe Liezle can provide us with an answer.

i think it's after "sunflower"... ;)

Guest miel_1301

i think it's after "sunflower"... ;)

Celest, do you think so? Because if we look at her BOF profile it seemed that she filmed it even before Dirty Carnival & Sunflower and so it must have been her first movie but the only thing is, it wasn't shown then. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest chocolavie

Celest, do you think so? Because if we look at her BOF profile it seemed that she filmed it even before Dirty Carnival & Sunflower and so it must have been her first movie but the only thing is, it wasn't shown then. Correct me if I'm wrong.

i predicted it was filmed after 'sunflower' because i encountered her blog around September, and that's when she posted the pics regarding to this movie...i do some math on it...and gave my assumption...:)

Guest liezle

hmm, sorry can't help you on this. but i don't remember bof mentioning about when they were introducing yi jae a year ago. as far as i remember they only mentioned 'dirty carnival'. probably celest is correct.

Guest StarCrystal

^ It'd be probably best to not hotlink images (some sites don't allow that or it sucks up their bandwidth and images die quickly). ^^; Imageshack.us is good for hosting images.

:] She looks really elegant in that dress~ ;3 I want to see her other movie as well.

Thanks for sharing~

Guest miel_1301

I'm speechless!!! She's stunningly elegant!

The 4th and the 5th photos-----she looks so beautiful with Shin Dong Wook. Oh! Am I having a change of heart here???

Many thanks Celest!!!

Guest chocolavie

I'm speechless!!!

The 4th and the 5th photos-----she looks so beautiful with Shin Dong Wook. Oh! Am I having a change of heart here???

haha tartmesp u better dont change ur heart!!!! :P

oh well~she looks beautiful with SDW...BUT

CHOI dong wook~~ is still the best with HYJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :phew:

Guest liezle

wow! she's stunning and so elegant! celest you're so wonderful! *two thumbs up*. thank you. i hope we can get link to this and many more photos. i'm sure yi jae's bosses are so happy to see her so beautiful on stage. waahhh i;m so happy! thanks!

edit : celest can you repost here the photos and replacing your previous post with other photos? hee, the mods might give us a warning if we repost the photos again ;) hope you understand ;)

ps. didn't i tell you guys that whoever she is being paired with, they'll look good together?

Guest miel_1301

ps. didn't i tell you guys that whoever she is being paired with, they'll look good together?

"

That's why Liezle, it kinda worries me----for really I might have a change of heart here. And yeah, the "bof boss" must have been proud of their baby.

Bwitched, our instinct or gut feel or whatever it's called had come true---we now see HYJ with SDW even if its just on a fashion show. I bet, if producers in Korea would see this they'll definitely think of something else for these two. Because, honestly they really look good together.

Archived