Login issues (FB login and "forgot password"

potsofgold

Question

Hi,

Just checking if anyone has a problem with logging in with facebook-- something about the app Oauth issues, possibly something to do with either the recent FB 3rd party app hack issues, or anything with soompi itself?

When I tried to click on forgot password it also brought me to a 404 page.

Thank goodness my email that is tied with this belongs to google, elsewise I would have to create a new account. Can anyone help? Many thanks!

3 answers to this question

On 10/12/2018 at 3:55 PM, attriste said:

Hi,

Just checking if anyone has a problem with logging in with facebook-- something about the app Oauth issues, possibly something to do with either the recent FB 3rd party app hack issues, or anything with soompi itself?

When I tried to click on forgot password it also brought me to a 404 page.

Thank goodness my email that is tied with this belongs to google, elsewise I would have to create a new account. Can anyone help? Many thanks!

try to clean the history of your browser and the cookies if not try to open your fb from an oher device if it stays the same problem maybe you lost your account 

Archived