[Movie 2020] Secret Zoo, 해치지 않아

sky5joyous

Kang Sora was in a restaurant of the coastal city Tongyeong : this city is at south of the city Jinju where the filming took place..

Spoiler

• Like 1

I think the man who has taken this photo is the manager of the actor Kim Sung-Oh because he posted in december 2017 this message and 2 photos of the actor : " Congratulations hyeongnim" 

Spoiler

• Like 1

Spoiler

• Like 1

Kang Sora, Ahn Jae-hong, Park Yeong-gyu & Kim Sung-oh are at "Samjung The Park Zoo" (in Busan) for the filming (Source : a visitor posted the info today -20 november 2018- in his IG)  

Spoiler

https://www.samjungthepark.com/  

I think the man who has taken these photos is the manager of the actor Kim Sung-Oh..

Spoiler

This child and his parents saw Kang Sora, Park Yeong-gyu & Kim Sung-oh in the zoo of "Samjung The Park" (Busan) renamed during the filming DONGSAN PARK. 

• Like 1

12 december 2018 (4 photos & a mini "story" posted a few minutes after midnight) a young woman wrote she couldn't take a photo with the actresses Kang Sora and Seo Yeji during the filming in her town, she is sad but she took these photos.

I didn't read korean articles or other infos about the participation of the korean actress Seo Yeji in this movie..

Spoiler

On 12/11/2018 at 7:35 PM, sky5joyous said:

12 december 2018 (4 photos & a mini "story" posted a few minutes after midnight) a young woman wrote she couldn't take a photo with the actresses Kang Sora and Seo Yeji during the filming in her town, she is sad but she took these photos.

I didn't read korean articles or other infos about the participation of the korean actress Seo Yeji in this movie..

Reveal hidden contents

@sky5joyous

Spoiler

Not Really sure if the filming is for No Hurt, it could be for Seo Yea Ji's movie instead. But sr participation in it I'm not too sure if she's cameo-ing. But then again I was thinking if the OP mistakenly thought sora was filming for that movie as well but then I wouldn't think she would tag her if she didn't see her there.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...