[Drama Special 2018] Miss Kim's Mystery, 미스김의 미스터리 - Dasom - Premieres on October 12th

0ly40

KBS Drama Special: Miss Kim's Mystery

photo1006595.jpg

미스김의 미스터리

Network: KBS2

Episodes: 1

Release Date: Second Half, 2018

Runtime: October 12, 2018

Director: Kim Shin-Il

Writer: Park Sun-Hee

Synopsis

Miss Kim  is a mysterious contract worker at a company. She keeps a low profile at work, but she is smart and has an excellent memory. Mr. Lee is an enthusiastic rookie employee at the company. He always seems to be near Miss Kim.

Cast

Dasom as Miss Kim

Kwon Hyuk Soo

source: hancinema

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama Special 2018] Miss Kim's Mystery - Cast: Dasom
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1205329wpp/dasom-confirmed-lead-new-kbs-drama-special

Dasom Confirmed To Lead New KBS Drama Special

Dasom Confirmed To Lead New KBS Drama Special

Dasom has been confirmed to lead the upcoming KBS2 drama special “Ms. Kim’s Mystery” (literal title).

On July 25, a source from King Kong by Starship confirmed the news and added, “This will be a role that is completely different from her previous project, so please give her your anticipation and love.”

“Ms. Kim’s Mystery” is an office drama about the mysterious Ms. Kim and Mr. Lee, the passionate new employee who sticks close to her and tries to uncover her secrets. Dasom’s character Ms. Kim is a mysterious employee who entered her company through an unconventional way. Though some may feel like she doesn’t have much of a presence in the office, her intelligence, strong memory and ability to pick up on social cues, and beauty keep people intrigued.

Dasom made her debut as an actress through KBS’s “Love Rides the Song” in 2013 and went on to make her mark through the 2015 KBS2 drama “The Eccentric Daughter-In-Law.” She was praised for her role as an antagonist in last year’s SBS drama “Sister Is Alive” and won the Best New Actress award at the 2017 SBS Drama Awards.

“Ms. Kim’s Mystery” is set to air later in 2018.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama Special 2018] Miss Kim's Mystery, 미스김의 미스터리 - Dasom - Premieres on October 12th

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/dasom-reveals-what-she-did-for-image-change-on-miss-kims-mystery

Dasom reveals what she did for image change on 'Miss Kim's Mystery'

Dasom.jpg

Dasom revealed what she did for an image change while filming 'Miss Kim's Mystery'.

At the press conference for the upcoming KBS drama on October 11, Dasom revealed, "The director had a lot of requests for fun and entertainment. To be honest, I had a desire to be a funny person too. I can't make it funny, but I wanted to change the image I had."

The former SISTAR member continued, "There was a curly hairstyle mentioned in the screenplay. I thought about what else I could do, so I decided on my eye makeup. There's never been a time that I haven't put on eye makeup, so it was a big choice for me. I was a bit scared."

You can check out Dasom's image transformation on the premiere of 'Miss Kim's Mystery' on October 12 at 10PM KST!

Archived