--» Combo Skin? O_o Dry In The Morning, Oily In The Afternoon.

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

-____- help peasss <3
Hey guys <3 ~

I have normal/combo skin, and I apply moisturizer on every morning cause its dry.. however, during the afternoon, my face gets really oily >__> to the point where I spend most of class trying to rub the oil off x_x I use "Oil-Free Moisture" for combo skin from Neutrogena, so I don't know if it's my moisturizer or not, but I still get oily skin even w/o moisturizing. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me? :wacko:

Guest drinkoolongtea

my skin is actually similar to this

even if your skin gets oily in the afternoon, you should still put on moisturizer. if your skin feels too dry, your skin might overcompensate and produce too much oil.

try to find a light moisturizer.

and when your skin gets oily, dont use a harsh cleanser. its probably best to use those oil sheet things instead

Guest novemberbaby

I have the same exact problem. I don't use Olay, I use Shiseido's Day Essential Moisturizer. My face feels softer and clearer now. You might want to try the Night Essential Moisturizer as well. That one helps a big deal, if you don't want dry skin in the morning.

Guest ix3katz

wash your face with a good cleanser in the morning

i use Biotherm's face wash for combo skin

and for moisturizer i use Biotherm's Aqua Hydradetox Moisturizer (i think thats what its called) for combo skin ... makes my skin rly soft and hydrated :D

to get rid of the oil, please don't use ur hands...cuz they may cause pimples

use oil blotting sheets just to touch up

for makeup im using bare escentuals right now... n the mineral veil is supposed to help absorb oil =D n i sorta see it working

Guest sugar_puff <3

drink more water i have the same problem before.. i use bio oil as a moisturizer in the morning and it prety much leaves my face matte till evening... i use a foaming cleanser cuz gel ones tend to make my face really dry. currently using Caudalie paris instant foaming cleanser from sephora.. the cleanser doesnt change the pH balance of ur skin so u don't even need to use a toner =)

Archived