I didn’t actually think about fat transfer and came to Regen for a face contour consultation. My whole life I was very skinny and my sunken cheeks made me look exhausted and older than my actual age. I wanted to give my face more volume by inserting implants but during consultation Dr. Oh suggested fat injections instead as it was a better solution and it also seemed less invasive to me.

When I came to Regen for a surgery, the assistant helped me to prepare. I had a final consultation with Dr. Oh, he applied some marks on my face and when he left I headed to the operation room. The whole process was under general anesthesia and when everything was done the nurse woke me up and helped to reach my recovery room. I didn’t feel anything, no vomiting, pain or even dizziness. After about 3 hours my husband picked me up and I went back home.

The first few days were the worst but not because of pain. Insertion places were swollen and covered with bruising hopefully by the end of the first week only slightly yellow spots remained. On the 8th day after the surgery stitches were removed. Two weeks later I met my friends and everyone noticed changes but none of them understood what exactly I proceeded, the greatest fear about unevenness disappeared. Results were already obviously amazing with an additional advantage as improved skin condition and small wrinkles smoothing.

Initially I planned 2 injections with 6 months difference but had to postpone my second visit. Honestly, I see no need now for re-proceeding as results are still gorgeous.

Here are my photos and good luck everyone!

(Before getting fat graft)

SldIF1f.jpg

(ONE week after procedure)

ufmqZCU.jpg

(TWO weeks after the procedure)

c3kpRg7.jpg

(A month after getting fat graft at REGEN, Seoul)

O6ES8TJ.jpg

(My results now)

jqjiFyu.jpg

15 minutes ago, drunkenchushkin said:

thanks a lot for your review. your results are really magnificent but you didn’t mention where the fat was taken from, what was the settle down rate in % and which areas were improved? did you consider some other places?

Thank you! The fat was taken from inner side of my thighs and inserted into forehead (15cc), cheeks (3cc) and nasolabial folds (2cc). The remained 47cc were saved for the second procedure. We expected around 30-40% of settle down as Dr. Oh said that usually more than 50% of fat dissolves but results were surprising (around 50%). I’m Asian American married Korean and live in Seoul for about 6 years and knew about Regen and Dr. Oh not from rumors. It’s quite a reputable and well-known place among locals and Dr. Oh is one of the best surgeons in Seoul. I considered some other hospitals but eventually chose Regen.

20 minutes ago, thelifewinner said:

Thank you! The fat was taken from inner side of my thighs and inserted into forehead (15cc), cheeks (3cc) and nasolabial folds (2cc). The remained 47cc were saved for the second procedure. We expected around 30-40% of settle down as Dr. Oh said that usually more than 50% of fat dissolves but results were surprising (around 50%). I’m Asian American married Korean and live in Seoul for about 6 years and knew about Regen and Dr. Oh not from rumors. It’s quite a reputable and well-known place among locals and Dr. Oh is one of the best surgeons in Seoul. I considered some other hospitals but eventually chose Regen.

wow 50% is really quite impressive! I want to go to regen for fat injections but didn’t have a consultation with them yet. I want to inject some around eyes to get rid of goose feet wrinkles and lips to make them a bit plump. after the procedure, how fast can fat come back and when did you return to your daily life style? were there any limitations like keep a diet? and I don’t live in seoul and don’t know korean at all, do you think it’s better to plan through some company like docfinder?

16 minutes ago, drunkenchushkin said:

wow 50% is really quite impressive! I want to go to regen for fat injections but didn’t have a consultation with them yet. I want to inject some around eyes to get rid of goose feet wrinkles and lips to make them a bit plump. after the procedure, how fast can fat come back and when did you return to your daily life style? were there any limitations like keep a diet? and I don’t live in seoul and don’t know korean at all, do you think it’s better to plan through some company like docfinder?

It’s better to keep the same weight after the operation for achieving maximum result. I tried to rest the second part of the day right after the surgery and minimized my physical activities the first week (until stitches removal from thighs). There were no strict limits, only no makeup and keep face from sun, it wasn’t a big deal for me actually. My Korean level is not as good as you might think lol but Dr. Oh spoke English very well and I didn’t need any help to communicate.

6 minutes ago, thelifewinner said:

It’s better to keep the same weight after the operation for achieving maximum result. I tried to rest the second part of the day right after the surgery and minimized my physical activities the first week (until stitches removal from thighs). There were no strict limits, only no makeup and keep face from sun, it wasn’t a big deal for me actually. My Korean level is not as good as you might think lol but Dr. Oh spoke English very well and I didn’t need any help to communicate.

ok, thanks a lot I really appreciate that you share your experience :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Dr Oh illegally sawed my jaws off Without my consent (v line$ and pushed my jaws so backward that it compresse my airway and I have severe obstructive sleep apnea and require a cpap at night 

he’s ignored me for 4 months and Suyen too 

please stay away 

I am beyond upset and Dr. Oh refuses to talk to me.
Please do not go here.

I was always self conscious about having a small chin. I tried fillers which helped but I wanted a permanent solution. I saw a blogger go to Dr. Oh so I heard about Regen. I contacted Suyen and asked her for a consultation. She said I needed more than a genioplasty and said Dr. Oh said I have a protruded mouth and that I needed jaw surgery to move my mouth backward and advance my chin and he recommended a mini v line. She said that would best improve my face. I consulted docfinder as well who did not think I needed jaw surgery but thought I did need the chin advanced and mini v line. I trusted Dr oh so I booked a surgery with him.
They gave me 30% off for agreeing to write a review and using photos. When I got to korea I spent the whole day there taking teeth molds, ct scan, X-ray, and he talked to me for 20 min saying that my chin was too long and that he can achieve the photos I showed him. He said I needed two jaw surgery, zygoma reduction , mini v line and genioplasty but I can’t have zygoma with the jaw surgery. I also had to pay cash 2300 dollars for them to measure my face and make me teeth molds and a wire. 
I also scheduled liposuction of my arms by his colleague Dr Lee for a few days before the surgery.
On the day of the liposuction surgery I woke up after and they said I had iv anesthesia but not general anesthesia but they said I had a hard time breathing and to save my life they had to put me under general anesthesia and they knocked out my veneer on my front tooth. I asked why I had a hard time breathing and I am healthy and they didn’t have a good answer and I asked them to replace my veneer and they said no. I then asked Dr oh the next day what happened to me and he said it is normal to be put under iv anesthesia and have a breathing tube and it was normal my tooth got knocked out and that I wasn’t having difficulty breathing. I showed him the text message from Suyen said they had to help me breathe and it was an emergency and he said she has bad English and it is normal. I then had to find a dentist to put a temporary veneer and use my own money. 
Then on the surgery day I asked again to show him how I wanted my chin to look and he spent 5 min and said yes I know i am going to make you very pretty because you are giving us a review so I worked harder. 
Then I woke up and my tooth was knocked out again! They didn’t even keep it. They wouldn’t let me drink water for 12 hrs and this is after fasting and no water before the surgery for 16 hrs since the surgery was delayed. My nose was bloody and my mouth was wired shut and I couldn’t breathe well and my throat was so dry. I called for help and the nurses said no water. I called them over every 5 min and they said no. I had to stay at their facility for two nights but it is not a hospital it’s just a room. And it was so uncomfortable and hard to breathe. 
Immediately I noticed my chin didn’t look more forward and asked if he advanced it and Suyen said yes.
I took ct scans the next day and xrays and he said he moved my upper and lower jaw back by 6.5 mm and my chin by 5 mm ,
Also he said he did a full v line instead of a mini v line and I did not consent to it! I was shocked at the Ct scan he shaved off so much of my jaw that it was near the root of my teeth. 
These procedures cost 25,000 dollars 
My face was so swollen and I could barely eat and I lost 15 lbs. 
also they put these wires like braces on before the surgery and said you have to wear rubber bands but after the surgery they took them off and put rubber bands on these nails they put into my gums. They also didn’t tell me there were drains in my mouth and a week follow up he took them out and aggressively did a suction and it hurt so much he didn’t explain what he was doing . Then I asked him and he said it was my sinuses. 
I had to wear a wafer a plastic splint between my teeth for a month and put the rubber bands between my gums and they hurt a lot. 
After 3 weeks my left side of my face was more swollen and I asked Suyen if this is normal
She said it is. Then I got a fever and it was so swollen I had to see a doctor at home and developed a huge abscess and needed iv antibiotics and oral antibiotics . It was so painful 
Then I had to remove the wafer and only put rubber bands between my upper and lower gums and my gums started to bleed daily and I told Suyen and she said to cross the bands and I did and my gums stared to bleed In the front. Then they started to recede and I couldn’t sleep at night and I tried to keep doing this for two weeks but the tissues is used kept bleeding and my gums were rotting. I told
Her I can’t handle this anymore and she should send me the wires. She said no Dr. oh said I can withstand the pain. I said I cannot ! So I stopped wearing the rubber bands for two weeks and tried to go to an orthodontist and a oral surgeon to put braces on my teeth to rubber band them. They all said they didn’t want to do it. I pleaded with Suyen to send me the wires and she said it would take one month due to covid 19 and I said my bite is not closing and she said if I don’t put the rubber band back on I will need a revision surgery. I told her she needs to send me
The wires and it had been two weeks. Finally she said fed ex can send it but I would have to pay for the shipping I said I already paid you 25,000 why would I pay for the shipping? Then she said fine and sent it to me and I had my dentist place the wires on and it cost me 300 dollars 
Then I put the wires on and the rubber bands weee causing a lot of pressure on my front teeth and pulling on the temporary veneer. I said I needed to move the rubber bands. They said they didn’t recommend it but fine. 
This whole time I am also noticing my chin is very backward and my mouth is sucked in and he moved my mouth and jaw too back and didn’t advance my chin enough 
I asked to speak to dr oh and Suyen said I can’t and he’s busy . I ask her everyday to talk to him and I know the surgery isn’t correct and I don’t look normal and it’s scary to go out in public and they keep saying it’s swollen. It’s been 3.5 months and it is not swollen! They need to refund me but they said they will not . Also I keep telling them I never consented to a full v line and only a mini v line and I was unconscious when he decided to do a full v line and that is against My consent and now i have no jaw structure.
I also don’t have feeling in my lower face or lips and my jaw won’t open all the way. I wake up daily and nothing is getting better 
Please do not go to him
He doesn’t even call you back 

Here’s my X-ray and ct scans 
You can see how much of my jaw he sawed off without my consent and my chin is barely forward 

Also after daily begging to Suyen on WhatsApp i told her I would be writing this review and I wanted to talk to Dr. oh so she finally let me talk to him. 
He said he didn’t do anything wrong and he barely shaved my jaw. My partner was in the room the day after the surgery and heard him say I changed it from a mini v line and gave you a full v line. Also the maxillofacial surgeons I saw in USA said he sawed off so much of my jaw and cut the nerve line. He was extremely defensive on the phone and kept saying I will look fine. I said my chin is not going to advance to meet my forehead so it doesn’t matter if my nose or cheeks are swollen which they aren’t anymore. He said he had to go because he didn’t want to talk to me anymore. I told Suyen she has ruined my life and I need my refund and I didn’t give him consent to do a. Full v line. She said I can’t discuss a refund until 1 year. I said he already did something against my consent .

Neck swelling
Also my neck has been swollen and I showed Suyen photos daily and she said it’s just swelling but I said I don’t think so I think you shaved my jaw so much my salivary glands are exposed and it is unnnatural appearing. She keeps saying it is swollen but how can it be swollen for almost 4 months ? I can feel my glands there and they are showing because my jaw was shaved up to the root of my teeth! I can’t live like this

Archived