Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

6 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

An itw of Khun New

WAIT WAIT WAIT>..DID HE JUST SAY...WHILE WE WAIT FOR LBC2, WE MUST FIRST DO THE STORY THAT BEGAN THE WHOLE THING????????

SERIOUSLY....he and Khun May are planning on doing the prequel>>>????!!! 

WHOA!!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, Harunacamelia said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT>..DID HE JUST SAY...WHILE WE WAIT FOR LBC2, WE MUST FIRST DO THE STORY THAT BEGAN THE WHOLE THING????????

WHOA!!! 

yes he did 555

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

WHILE WE WAIT FOR LBC2, WE MUST FIRST DO THE STORY THAT BEGAN THE WHOLE THING????????

Yeh, it was most interesting line from the whole intervew.

Is it about TypeTharn(Tar) story maybe?

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, aniola said:

Yeh, it was most interesting line from the whole intervew.

Is it about TypeTharn(Tar) story maybe?

I thought the first story was about Ae and Pond's friends who were in High School and fell for each other...that's how Ae and Pond were introduced to the story...I could be wrong, since I was mostly reading from others who have read the books. 

But it would be amazing to see the Tar/Tum story as a stand alone, I've always said that their story seems out of place with LBC because their story needs true development and care...heavy heavy material. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

I think we have entered monkhood at this point. 

Oh no...not monkhood...there are things you have to give up...and I'm NOT giving up THAT !!:tounge_xd:

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, deltos said:

Oh no...not monkhood...there are things you have to give up...and I'm NOT giving up THAT !!:tounge_xd:

I'd have to be dead before i gave THAT up !! But......we Buddhists believe in reincarnation so i'm NEVER going to give THAT up....ever !! :joy:

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

WHOA!!! 

Before ep 11 

But with this all drama blah blah 

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'd have to be dead before i gave THAT up !! But......we Buddhists believe in reincarnation so i'm NEVER going to give THAT up....ever !! :joy:

I with you...

THAT is never to be trifled with, given up, nor eliminated...either here in this current life...or the next one....THAT is cannon !:joy:

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, deltos said:

I with you...

THAT is never to be trifled with, given up, nor eliminated...either here in this current life...or the next one....THAT is cannon !:joy:

9Fs3FcN7oV34Zx2r20HpcSoTVmqidvQ9H4MkillO

• LOL 4

16 minutes ago, deltos said:

Oh my !!! What a big  thumb  hand you have... THAT is noteworthy :joy:

There’s nothing small in this family! :joy:

• LOL 2

We had family over today so I just saw the subs. I'll have to watch it again a couple more times before I break that one down but so far it was quite satisfying. Also I just remembered, has anyone seen Love of Siam here? I saw Mario in one of the commercials on Friday!!!! I was so excited to see him. OMG I just love that movie! Ok Later :blush:

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

We had family over today so I just saw the subs. I'll have to watch it again a couple more times before I break that one down but so far it was quite satisfying. Also I just remembered, has anyone seen Love of Siam here? I saw Mario in one of the commercials on Friday!!!! I was so excited to see him. OMG I just love that movie! Ok Later :blush:

Yep. I've watched Love of Siam about 6 or 7 times. Really good movie.:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I remember that when I watched it, I felt like a hard heart ache because there was so much angst in it, the love feelings were so deep. One of the most remarkable gay movies I watched. 

Man. You saw him ^^.  If one day I travel to Thai, I'll want to meet the cast of this movie (I mean, the two boys).

10 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

WHOA!!! 

What a happy news to receive in the weekend *-* hope it will really happen.

EP 12 is just one of the best. I give it 9/10. almost perfect to me. All the stuff about TinCan was amazing and well done, mainly the acting of the two, Plan killling it again, Mean, surprised me, did very well. I'm really looking foward some Plan complicated role in the future, looks like he has a lot of potencial. 

Pete and Ae were great this time too, their chemistry worked in the scenes. the only thing bad is the screen time of them

BTW for me another important character having too short screen time is Pond, he's quite important and funny.

As a TinCan shipper I couldn't be happier with this epsode. I loved Tin "agressive" tactics to get to be Can's lover. I see myself in his attitude. If I was him, I would never let Can go, Can is like one in a million. 

• Like 7

So I had to make an account and follow along with you guys in this series :sweat_smile: I am so sad that there are only a few episodes left. I’ve invested so much emotion into this series lol. TinCan is seriously my favorite ship and I’m glad they got a lot of screen time in the past few episodes. I do agree with you guys when it was mentioned earlier that the development seems very fast pace. 

This is actually my first Thai series. Are shows generally this “long” (aka short cause my heart needs more)? I heard some are speculating about s2. Is this just theory or is it actually a possibility? 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, deltos said:

and so...KKT gets another 240 secs of screen time.. this is good - wouldn't want their storyline overexposed...:phew::lol:

Wow 4 minutes, that's a lot!

It must be just a little more than the homeless guy we saw in Ep.12 when Can have hard time to realise what Tin ask him. :phew:

• LOL 6

28 minutes ago, deltos said:

and so...KKT gets another 240 secs of screen time.. this is good - wouldn't want their storyline overexposed...:phew::lol:

I just watched the preview for Ep 13 and at the beginning it looks like Ae is a little surprised that Pete was there.

Does that mean that Ae hadn't invited Pete to his birthday party?

Does it mean that Ae's family had invited Pete and hadn't told Ae and wanted it to be a surprise?

Could it be that Ae's family already know about Ae and Pete?

Just me thinking out loud. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2