Would you like to start your own business?

kognisjon

I will start a small online store first like on etsy. I will learn more about business. Currently I want to target the younger kids demographic. I want to earn lots of money in order to get ready for my future. I want to eventually get married to the man I love, have a child to hold and have a house. I want my future child to go to a private school to get the best education.

I have 2 ways and i don't know which one is better for me ( So I hope you'll help me choose 

1.Work as a secretary at father's company. I think it's boring but the salary is not bad and I don't wanna hurt dad's feelings :( 

2. Work as a freelance writer. It would be great for me 'cause writing is my passion ( in past i wrote fanfics about ShinHwa :wub: )   and I could travel 'cause it's freelance 

What do you think, guys? 

Edited by CamelKnight
removed link to website

• 2 weeks later...

Sure I dream about it. I'd love to start own business that's why I decided to get MBA. My point here is having MBA would provide you a generic business theory but you need to understand your startup practically to plan and execute well. That's why I am going to take my ......tests soon. Essentially, a piece of paper is creating a lot for your life. The same piece of paper helps you get social reorganization.

Edited by triplem
Removed commercial links

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am simply beginning my very own commercial enterprise selling numerous items. Mostly garments. I actually have determined where I should buy them inexpensive than in my town. I actually have a call for for a sure class of products. I need to tell you that basically all I needed was a price range. I had no hassle developing with an idea for my business and I quick determined all of the proper connections.

• 1 month later...

Hi man! I would like to make a restaurant business, maybe I would like to make a whole chain of small coffee shops or mono cafes with interesting themes. I'm not a fan of huge restaurants. I agree that it is difficult to find small coffee shops, but you can make an interactive map (for example,  Show maps online will help with this).

• 2 weeks later...

I know a few popular ways to develop a business. The first and most obvious one is advertising on the Internet. There can be many options: from advertising on social networks, to advertising on the Internet, through mailing lists, personal invitations, and so on. There is also another kind of product promotion, but only when people already know about the product, even if not many people. By the phrase "tangible advertising" I mean the kind of advertising that occurs after the buyer has already made a purchase. For example, when promoting a shoe business, my friend has developed and purchased a large number of flyers, which he put in a box of shoes. When the end customer opened the box, he saw a neat flyer with an individual discount and all the necessary information on it. I worked with a friend to design the flyer. It's very complicated, I prefer simpler ways, like downloading free psd flyer templates. Although such flyers indirectly influence promotion and it is not the primary way, but in the long run such details as beautiful packaging, competent description and personal discount make it possible to use the "word of mouth" effect.

Edited by BlackGoat26

• 2 weeks later...

I created my own online store on Instagram, where I sell phone cases. At first it was difficult to attract an audience, but overall I didn't have too many problems. In addition, I got financial help here https://easypaydayloan.net/title-loans/connecticut  in the form of a loan, and I think it helped my business to survive at a time when there was a lot of competition and not enough sales. In the future I think I will pay even more attention to advertising and strategies, because it is very important in business!

Edited by Andiano Cless

• 1 month later...

I will start a small on-line shop first like on etsy. I will research greater approximately enterprise here. Currently I want to target the more youthful youngsters demographic. I want to earn plenty of cash on the way to get equipped for my destiny.

Edited by Dh Jd

Without a doubt, my own business is my best solution! I didn’t dare to do it for a long time, but now I don’t regret it at all. But it is natural that this is a huge work. Now I must always improve in order to make progress. I own a successful online store. But I want to say that without them i wouldn't have it all. They https://www.codica.com/blog/how-much-does-it-cost-to-build-marketplace-website/ made an online trading platform for me. Moreover, it is convenient to cooperate with them, because the price is negotiated in advance, you have the opportunity to make adjustments to the work. Start working for yourself

Edited by Reginaa

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2021 at 7:04 PM, jaki39 said:

I am simply beginning my very own commercial enterprise selling numerous items. Mostly garments. I actually have determined where I should buy them inexpensive than in my town. I actually have a call for for a sure class of products. I need to tell you that basically all I needed was a price range. I had no hassle developing with an idea for my business and I quick target acquisition scope determined all of the proper connections.

Selling Clothing Online Is Not That Simple Let’s be honest, selling clothes online is not that simple. You have to meet many requirements which include designing the site layout, choosing a website hosting service, finding affordable design solutions, creating logos and graphics, etc. It is true that there are plenty of platforms through which you can sell your clothing line online but this process should also cover other important aspects such as branding your business properly so that customers remember your brand later on. 

• ferily locked this topic