Quantcast
kognisjon

Would you like to start your own business?

Or maybe you've already started one? How hard was that and did your company become successful in the end? What were the most important things for its development?

• Like 3

1. I always have a dream to having my own hotel. xixixixix. (but my mom always said, you will open a change for people to having affairs in your hotel) *sighhhhh.. btw it doesn't have to be big first. but it will be enough if this hotel has meeting rooms and ballroom. 

2. and cafeteria, at hotel, people can enjoy food and music there

3. and pool. 

4. but I think it will be good to start with a mini market before having a hotel. or both. it will be good. 

in my city, demands for meeting rooms and ballrooms at hotel are good. 

hmmmhhh

I will start a small online store first like on etsy. I will learn more about business. Currently I want to target the younger kids demographic. I want to earn lots of money in order to get ready for my future. I want to eventually get married to the man I love, have a child to hold and have a house. I want my future child to go to a private school to get the best education.

• Like 1

Cool topic :)

1. I've started during this year a cosmetics company together with my friend, it was always one of my main dreams/goals so now I'm very happy about this even considering all difficulties we faced and continue to solve.
2. Considering how young is our company, it's too early to talk about its success... But we had a rather good start and the current time our business is developing, not very fast but in a progressive way. I think it can be qualified as a small success at least.
3. Starting your own business isn't an easy thing at all, personally I needed to work really very much before the start, in the very beginning and later. Now it's easier but still the general process demands from me much time and energy. From my own experience I can say that the most important things are having clear goals, an interesting competitive idea for your startup and good, detailed business plan. You need a qualified work team too, network for your customers and partners and well-organized management system https://idapgroup.com/blog/what-erp-stands-for/ which is the base for effective and profitable functioning of all elements fo your company. Advertising is very important too, paying too less attention on it is a big mistake for many startups. As also careful planning your budget limits for the first years and having a start capital.
There can be even more mistakes https://magazine.startus.cc/6-common-mistakes-made-startup-founders-avoid/ , we had some of the too but fortunately they weren't fatal in our case.

• Like 2

I have 2 ways and i don't know which one is better for me ( So I hope you'll help me choose 

1.Work as a secretary at father's company. I think it's boring but the salary is not bad and I don't wanna hurt dad's feelings :( 

2. Work as a freelance writer. It would be great for me 'cause writing is my passion ( in past i wrote fanfics about ShinHwa :wub: )   and I could travel 'cause it's freelance 

What do you think, guys? 

Edited by CamelKnight
removed link to website
  • Like 1

On 2-5-2018 at 11:02 AM, ashleytanaka said:

I have 2 ways and i don't know which one is better for me ( So I hope you'll help me choose 

1.Work as a secretary at father's company. I think it's boring but the salary is not bad and I don't wanna hurt dad's feelings :( 

2. Work as a freelance writer. It would be great for me 'cause writing is my passion ( in past i wrote fanfics about ShinHwa :wub: )   and I could travel 'cause it's freelance 

What do you think, guys? 

I think freelancer writer is cool :blush:

Edited by CamelKnight
removed link to website from quote

1. I always think real estate business  is good. buy a land and just leave it first. land price will always increase. it will never decrease. later we can sell it again or build something like guess house or hotel. this is my plan... I can't sell things because I don't have patience in persuading people and I can't talk sweet. lols.  not my talent. even if I need to sell things, it won't be like selling something in shopee. I am not good in things like this. 

2. food business like having restaurant or coffee shop. but I will need someone to cook for me hahahaha.. food business is good too because people always eat. 3-5 times a day. hahaha.. if I have friend who can make special recipes we can join and having restaurant or coffee shop. xixixixi. oh yes I am just good in things like this. making plan lols

I am just typing in here.. 

@Sejabin

1. the rent in my city keeps increasing so I thought that it would be great if I could own a high class apartment building here. 

2. I always wanted to have a cute theme restaurant like the ones in Japan. My ideal ones would be chocolate store, bakery or a cafe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

@Sejabin

1. the rent in my city keeps increasing so I thought that it would be great if I could own a high class apartment building here. 

it is good too!! :heart: in my city we still have wide lands so apartments business still difficult in here. I just want to start from small plan. owning a wide land. in town. hahaha xixixix.. I am still working for my dream of having a hotel hahaha.. apartments will be good too. but big steps always start from small steps ^_* 

5 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

2. I always wanted to have a cute theme restaurant like the ones in Japan. My ideal ones would be chocolate store, bakery or a cafe.

cafe will be good!! special theme for restaurant is good too!! but I need someone with talent in cooking or creating fun recipes hmmmhhh.. if I have a friend who loves to cook or create recipe we can join a business lols. together always better hahahahah

it would be nice to have live music even studio in that cafe too. I can rent that studio wkwk wOw.. and my novels and mangas.. I can rent them too there. in that cafe

well see, I am just good in making plan lols wkwkwkwkwk

• Like 1

Yes, I would. I dream to run a bookstore/book rental with small restaurant built-in. People can enjoy reading their book and while they're hungry. They can order some food directly. But this is just stucked in my head. Dunno when can I make it happen. 

• Like 1

I want it so badly. But since i have too much ideas, i dont know which one i should started with.

Sure I dream about it. I'd love to start own business that's why I decided to get MBA. My point here is having MBA would provide you a generic business theory but you need to understand your startup practically to plan and execute well. That's why I am going to take my ......tests soon. Essentially, a piece of paper is creating a lot for your life. The same piece of paper helps you get social reorganization.

Edited by triplem
Removed commercial links
  • Like 1