Guest beautifulxmess

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest SUjjang

oy vae. this thread grows so fast without me ^_^;;.

i'm falling behind on everything. but seeing the back pages. i watched everything that you guys have posted etc. ;D

thanks to everyone for sharing everything they are sharing with the others <3

new pictures of our sexy jung hoon <3

i like caps on him--especially berets!

yulberet7eo.jpg

hehe he looks a bit pale here, but he's still hot as ever!

yulpale3vi.jpg

>> credits as labelled

Guest SUjjang

yeah. i've noticed that junghoonie oppa got pale throughout the whole setting of the drama... i wonder if he's sick TT_TT::... and it's been on my mind a lot. have anyone else noticed it?...

*cries

Guest .alyak_

edit ;;

this thread is going soo well without me or kayla now. i'm so proud of you fans ;D...

i sound soooo. old -_-;

hahahaha we miss you and kayla though, post moooooooooooore and let's expand this thread moohahahah

SUjjang.. Ahh, don't feel old. ^^;; We're here to help out fellow campers. :D I didn't see Kayla around here anymore. Where did you guys go? We missed you.

I'm sorry guys. I haven't been visiting this thread often. I'll swear i'll have some more goodies up soon..

Or i'll just take request here (can i). For my time being absent. Heres what i have of UN.

Not a huge list. But these are what i have....

- 20050717KBS2-pleaseDontCry

- UN -Cheon Hwa Bon Hoh Joo Myon Ahn Dwae Yo (2002) Mnet Showk

- UN - 5th jib photoshoot (20050415

- UN - to her (CombackSpecial)@MusicCamp

- UN-To Her

- [HD]20050611MBC - To Her

- [HD]20050612SBS - To Her

- [HD]20050625MBC - To Her

- [HD]20050626KBS1 - To Her

- [HD]20050626SBS - To Her

- [sD]20050603MtvLiveWowUN

- [sD]20050619KBS2 - To Her

- 040702livewow-Remember&Honeymoon

- 040904-UNremember

- 041230-Honeymon (AnotherVersion)

- 041230-JungWon (Stayin' Alive)

- Kim Jung Hoon - Glass (KBS1 Hi5 08-30-03)

- UN- 4th jib Come Back Special (Music Bank)

- UN - Crazy for you at Daesang

- UN - Hui Mang Sa Hang (with Park Jung Ah) & Geu Nyuh Ee Ge

- UN - Miracle (11-21-02) MusicBank

- UN - SunMool (Mnet Showking)

- Banjun Drama 20050109 Kim Jung Hoon

- My Love My Bride Performance

- 20040806mnet

- 20050719KMTV - Live Fest

- MusicBank050717 - Please Dont Cry

- Performed 2 songs - (20050801)

- The Show (part 1) - 20050429 MNET

- The Show (part 2) - 20050429 MNET

- UN - Crazy For You SBS Inkigayo (030330)

- UN - gameshow (20040929SBS)

- UN - KBS Honeymoon (20040723)

- UN - Please Dont Cry (20050730MBC)

- UN - Please Dont Cry (20050731SBS)

- UN - Please Dont Cry (20050807)

- [PV] UN - too far away (Japenese Version)

- 050801 - To Her and Sun Mool

- 20040714 SBS - Honeymoon

- UN - Crazy for you (03 SBS Music Award)

- UN - Please Dont Cry (20050814 SBS Inkigayo HD)

- UN - Please Dont Go (20050717KBS2)

- KimJungHoon - hit with stick

- UN - To Her & Too Faraway (050810)

Gah! I'm on episode 7 with Goong. I'm falling behind. Yesterday i just watched episode 5 and 6. Hopefully by the end of this weekend i'll finish up to where everyone is at. :sweatingbullets: . I wanna thanx everyone who contributed to this thread. All the pictures and uploaded links. I've downloaded some videos. The fan-meeting and somebody found that Happy Together Friends show! I wanna see it again! He's so cute. Okay. Okay. HELLO TO NEW MEMBERS TO THIS THREAD! This thread is growing so fast. I feel guilty for not coming here often. But this thread looks like its going to reach 100 pages soon! HAHAH...keep it up everybody!

Guest SUjjang

yes kayla. you are falling behind. i'm on 12.. actually i finished 12.. wait there's only 12 out.. hahah just keeding...

Since you've been gone for ten million years..... we all want you to....

UPLOAD EVERYTHING ;D <3

keke. just keeding... NO. I'M SERIOUS.

Guest Babylicious xo12

i LOVE you for makin this thread. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. he's sooooooooo cute. evrytime he duz that puppyface in Goong i like..wanna cry

Guest .alyak_

yes kayla. you are falling behind. i'm on 12.. actually i finished 12.. wait there's only 12 out.. hahah just keeding...

Since you've been gone for ten million years..... we all want you to....

UPLOAD EVERYTHING ;D <3

keke. just keeding... NO. I'M SERIOUS.

Seeing as there isn't THAT much videos. I'll try to get them all uploaded....

When??? that i do not know! HAHAHA..... :) . No. I dont really mind uploading...

Theres 12 episodes already? I've got a super long way! :phew:

heee, kayla, don't worry! you'll catch up on time (just skip all the shin parts, hahahaha) and just stare at yul =D but the next few episodes are going to be pretty sad =| i guess we'll see less of smiley yul =(

Guest Justalilodreamer

he's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo cute!!! after watching goong i was like "whoaaaaaaaaaa im DEF. A YUL CAMPER!"

hahaha he's on my top list right now

:o :o *gasp* his voooooooooooice is sooooooooooooo soothing and niceeeee! omg ... im also watching another perf...i think the song is called 'Glass'? but his voice is so nice!! such a waste, he should continue singing!!

Gah! I'm on episode 7 with Goong. I'm falling behind. Yesterday i just watched episode 5 and 6. Hopefully by the end of this weekend i'll finish up to where everyone is at. . I wanna thanx everyone who contributed to this thread. All the pictures and uploaded links. I've downloaded some videos. The fan-meeting and somebody found that Happy Together Friends show! I wanna see it again! He's so cute. Okay. Okay. HELLO TO NEW MEMBERS TO THIS THREAD! This thread is growing so fast. I feel guilty for not coming here often. But this thread looks like its going to reach 100 pages soon! HAHAH...keep it up everybody!

-stares at long list- *O*~ Please if you could upload alll for us poor can't find anything fans xDD~!! *includes meh* lol...I skip most of the episodes. I can't sit down and watch it for an hour unless I'm waiting for a download to finish soo....I pretty much don't know what's going on...

yeah. i've noticed that junghoonie oppa got pale throughout the whole setting of the drama... i wonder if he's sick TT_TT::... and it's been on my mind a lot. have anyone else noticed it?...

*cries

awww -comforts- it s'okie, don't worry mah dear, if he is sick we can send him a group feel better vibbbbeeeeeeee...or we could put up signs to direct good vibes his way. If we make it glittery then his feel good vibes should be able to find his way to him LOL xDDD~

*gasp* his voooooooooooice is sooooooooooooo soothing and niceeeee! omg ... im also watching another perf...i think the song is called 'Glass'? but his voice is so nice!! such a waste, he should continue singing!!

I THINK SO TOOOOOO!! It's soooo niceeeeeee. *groovies to his smooth-ness* his voice is sooo schweet.

heee, kayla, don't worry! you'll catch up on time (just skip all the shin parts, hahahaha) and just stare at yul =D but the next few episodes are going to be pretty sad =| i guess we'll see less of smiley yul =(

OMGAWD YES! I was literally feeling so sad because when he was sooo sad and near to crying O_______o~ I wanna hug him and tell CHae Kyung to go for him....just to make mah Yul smillleeeeeyyyyyy...*comforts him*

sorry if already posted before..

hanbbyom2_2005_0214.jpg

9420050213_14028092.jpg

p_01.jpg

p_03.jpg

p_05.jpg

p_07.jpg

p_11.jpg

p_12.jpg

p_13.jpg

diff size wallies of the 1st image of KJH

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/18198/15_01_800.jpg

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/18198/15_01_1024.jpg

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/nursery.../vod/index.html

if you are MBC member and don't mind paying to watch the episodes, go to the link above and select 2015-1 <한밤의 티파티> :)

Guest SUjjang

some more pictures i uploaded for you guys ;D

haha finally i'm contributing? *dies.

whatever.. --;;

anyways. i'm not sure if they were posted. sooo eeyeah. but HAVE FUN GAZING AT HIM LIKE I ALWAYS DO!

sportsjh.jpg

6a1782a.jpg

skywingjin_16.jpg

spark up this picture with an avatar? --

oppasarang.jpg

hahha

whitepromise_674.gif

iwantastar_14.jpg

issue777_169.gif

boba1952_230.jpg

he's soo cute with kittens ;D...

240wkd_14.jpg

240wkd_15.jpg

i wonder how he'd do with puppies.. >.<;

and finallyment ;D.... WORLD OF JUNG HOONIE OPPA SMILES! how would we live without them?

worldofjhsmiles.jpg

Guest *pocky*

^

^

SUjjang :

Thank u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

i like KJH, smile and voice so much

today i can bougt album UN - vol.5 To her and album UN - Goodbye & Best

i like him pics in CD~~~~~

Telly :

thanks for find pics and information from kim jung hoon

i really want to know~~

this_kid :

Thanks for upload and find pics~~

i very happy everytime when i saw kim jung hoon in clips or MV

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~

and say good night and sweet dream everyone in this board

time in thailand now : 4.19 AM