Kim Jung Hoon 김정훈

Guest beautifulxmess

Guest cheeky_anjie

hi every1!

i was wondering if someone have the links for xman #25...

if im not mistaken, that's the episode where he's in (with eun yeh also)

thanks

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

most of my xman episode are titled weird...is that episode the one w/ Yunho as well.. if soo i have it. and I can PM you the link to it :)

*Calling all YUL Campers! Please support my FAN FIC which has our lovely Kim Jung Hoon in it! I'll love you long time :)*

Guest cheeky_anjie

most of my xman episode are titled weird...is that episode the one w/ Yunho as well.. if soo i have it. and I can PM you the link to it :)

*Calling all YUL Campers! Please support my FAN FIC which has our lovely Kim Jung Hoon in it! I'll love you long time :)*

thanks so much! im afraid i dunno who Yunho is... but i got this from the XMan thread.. unfortunately there's no link for the episodes.. just the subs..

Xman #25 - 김원희 (Kim WonHee)

--------

- gong hyung jin, kang ho dong, park joon gyu, kim won hee, rimario, so yoo jin, eun ji won, kim jung hoon, shin jung hwan, kim jong kook, kim jong min, lee seung ki, lee ji hyun, yoon eun hye, jo jung rin, seo in young

Episode 59 (2004.12.19)

Episode 60 (2004.12.26)

thanks again! :D

ShinhwaLovesMe.. I think the link at the first page of the X-Man Thread are for the LQ episodes, not for the subs. You can try japaneseguy's clubbox too.

Kayla.. Thanks a lot for the links!! You're really an angel~ Thank you!! ^_^ Hopefully I'll able to download from the MU links. ^^;

I can't stand seeing Yul's pained look in last week's episodes of Goong. :( Yul Hwaiting~!! <3

Guest *pocky*

^

^

my CB have X-Man

Xman #25 LQ

Yoo Jae Seok ,Kang Ho Dong ,Kong Hyung Jin ,Kim Jong Kook ,Kim Jong Min ,Kim Jung Hoon ,Jo Jung Rin ,Park Jun Kyu ,Kim Won Hee ,Lee Ji Hyun ,Seo In Yeong ,Yun Eun Hye ,Rimario ,So Yoo Jin ,Shin Jung Hwan ,Eun Ji Won,Lee Seung Ki

Episode 59 ( 19 - 12 - 2004 )

Episode 60 ( 26 - 12 - 2004 )

and gonna upload

=Xman #15 HQ

Yoo Jae Seok ,Kang Ho Dong ,Kim Je Dong ,Kim Jung Hoon ,Kim Jong Min ,U-Know Yun Ho ,Lee Seung Ki ,Kim Jong Kook ,Jung Mi Seon ,Shin Jung Hwan ,Hannah ,Yun Eun Hye ,Han Kyung Jin ,Hwang Bo ,Chu Ja Hyun

Episode 39 ( 31 - 7 - 2004 )

Episode 40 ( 7 - 8 - 2004 )

=heroine EP28

=Loveletter season 2 EP81-82 HQ ft.kim jung hoon

=movie DMZ The Demilitarized Zone(ft.KimJungHoon)HQ but not for the subs ^^

Guest SUjjang

woah. this thread goes to fast for me now --;;. it makes me dizzy in the head. oh well *shruggs.

well anyways. kayla. i say you are crazy. dude. i'm too lazy to upload the things I HAVE onto my clubbox and all i do is click a few things here and there --;;

anyways. yes boys and girls..... kim jung hoon is a hottie. and goshie. ;D. i'll go read your fanfic <3

kim jung hoon with his recently dyed hair =) it looks really nice this way, i looooove it <3

kjhdark0jz.jpg

kjhdark25gi.jpg

and i love his laugh lines, they're so adorable!

kjhdark33dt.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea

Guest .alyak_

hi kayla! this is uchi. thanks for the links you have shared. so funny that i was just in your nblog yesterday. :)

do you have the rosewar ep wherein KJH sang now and forever? :)

I just saw your post. But sorry. I dont have that episode anymore....

well anyways. kayla. i say you are crazy. dude. i'm too lazy to upload the things I HAVE onto my clubbox and all i do is click a few things here and there --;;

I let them upload while i watch some Fly to the Sky videos!

kjhdark0jz.jpg

I really like this one! He looks great!

From Yesha's post. I guess i'll also post this too! I knew i had a english clip of him.

And i finally found it! Thanx to Yesha!

[AUD] KIM JUNG HOON - Now and Forever (on Rosewar)

it's a fact! YUL IS SEXY <3

i totally heart his clothes/fashion sense

KJH.jpg

jung hoon with his valentine's day present [from fans?]

Valentines.jpg

Valentines2.jpg

also, thanks kayla for all the goodies =D

and i'm so glad my registration at the onlyhoon website was finally successful =) if i find any exclusive goodies, i'll share them at once <3

Telly!!!! the creator of my banner. :) hehe! thanks for all the rocking pics! gah! i just love him! i just can't find the words to express how much!

kayla, awwwww.... that's ok. i will try to find that ep and if i do i'll post a link here. do you remember at least like the date of that ep or who the othere guests were? :)

Wow, so many goodies! Thank you to all the people who contributed. I thought he was really cute when I saw him in Rose war and a few shows here and there but his character in Goong, 'Yul' is so charming~! <3

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

thanks so much! im afraid i dunno who Yunho is... but i got this from the XMan thread.. unfortunately there's no link for the episodes.. just the subs..

Xman #25 - 김원희 (Kim WonHee)

--------

- gong hyung jin, kang ho dong, park joon gyu, kim won hee, rimario, so yoo jin, eun ji won, kim jung hoon, shin jung hwan, kim jong kook, kim jong min, lee seung ki, lee ji hyun, yoon eun hye, jo jung rin, seo in young

Episode 59 (2004.12.19)

Episode 60 (2004.12.26)

thanks again! :D

I do have episode 59 & 60 I can upload on MU for u...so check back in the X-Man thread. Because I'm uploading 57 & 58 right now :)

YES..PLEASE do support my FAN FIC...i'm a new writer sooo no one pays attention to my writing. :) soo all the support will be GREAT! :)

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

can some1 tell me which songs Kim Jung Hoon sings solo or any1 hav a list of the names of the songs and albums plus singers

UN's 3.5 album "Sweet and Strong" has solo songs by both junghoon and jungwon. junghoon sings the first 7 songs and jungwon sings the last 7 songs. my favorite song that junghoon sings solo is "yuri (glass)." his singing just blows me away. :wub:

OMG episode 13 of goong was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!! but i feel soooooooo sad for yul. :( but i guess i knew all along that the drama's centered around chaegyung and shin. *sigh*

Guest sungaaah

^^ hehe yea .. i think theyre doing that to show that hes getting 'darker' .. like more evil =p

yea it makes him look a little stand-offish than his blonde hair, but he looks really good w/ dark hair imo hehe ... and he sang a lil too in epi 13 ! sooo cute ~~