Kim Jung Hoon 김정훈

Guest beautifulxmess

has anyone seen scans of the photos from the magazine posted on the previous page, Junior magazine or something? I love those, some of the best pics I've seen of him!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest loving_D

has anyone seen scans of the photos from the magazine posted on the previous page, Junior magazine or something? I love those, some of the best pics I've seen of him!

yeah i want to know too. the ones that download- posted except in scan mode. i read that mag once but couldn't buy it because it was too expensive. can anyone provide the scans?

Guest yakusoku

Thank you everybody who have provided all the clips, photos, and news about KJH.

I really like him very much. All the photos and news help me to know him better and only make me like him more and more. Kamsahamida really!! :)

For some reason, I can't help feeling so down after watching Goong ep 13 and 14. I have to keep reminding myself that it's just a drama and it's not him in real life. ;)

Thanks again, you all! For bringing the world of Kim Jung Hoon to me!

wow!!! seoul national university!!! beauty and brains. haha.

i love him! he's so cute. i especially like it that h elooks like a nice guy. hmm..

thanks for all those uploaded stuff guys.

btw, does anybody know the video of UN wherein they're at a swimming pool? it's a very lively song, and they were surrounded by girls. i forgot the title, coz it's been a long time.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

hey guys i want to share this yul camper siggy..i noe its crap... but if any1 here like it ^ ^ please feel free to use it..

yul17np.gif

Guest shred

baby0063cy.jpg

look at those luscious lips ... and he was still a youngin in this pic :sweatingbullets:

i seriously cannot hate his character in Goong. he is just too lovable. i'm blinded by KJH :lol:

Yul can do no wrong.

Guest cleown

lucky girls =p

19sa.jpg

22ik2.jpg

:mellow: One of my favourite actresses too! Jung Hoon and Eugene. I would die for happiness if it would happen to her or to Kim Jung Hwa. KJH² looks and sounds better |D Jung Hoon und Jung Hwa °____°

Thanks for sharing you nice banner, zaizai_f4_only! ^_^

www.koreanwind.net

translations by heartmonster

stardisplayalterphpimgid200603.jpg

In MBC's Goong, Kim Jung Hoon acts as a 2nd Prince fighting for his position and is a 4th year student in university. Being a top student, Jung Hoon entered a university in Seoul in 1995. But because of the group UN, he left the dentistry school and entered an acting school in 2003 for his future profession.

After experiences in comedies and movies, he joined the drama Goong, entering the first true road as an actor. Recently Jung Hoon expressed in a Star News interview, "I am a 4th year student in the university, but I want to continue to learn. I am planning on entering an entertainment research institute. I found many insufficient parts while filming so I want to continue to study more."

Thankss heartmonster for translating!

Hmm, there is such thing as an entertainment research institute?? :blink:

And gosh, he entered the uni in 2005?? :blink::w00t:

WOWW he kinda look like WONBIN alot... but thats just me

++++ oH man i'm so in love with his SMILE! :D

it isn't just you ^^ one of his nicknames has always been WON BAN. I posted a pic of him somewhere near the beginning of this thread, where he has his old long, dark hair.

evil_zai--do you mean 'Honeymoon'? There's an older one called 'Pado', but it's just like a studio beach scene--there's no actual water. lol If it's Honeymoon you need, I'll upload it for you.

Some people have said that they kicked him out, because he missed too many classes--but I don't know if that's what happened. I always hoped he'd give up dentistry, and stick to singing and acting.

haha Marilyn has given in to the Junghoon-ness.

what took you so long? :P

:w00t:

Guest zaizai_f4_only

:mellow: One of my favourite actresses too! Jung Hoon and Eugene. I would die for happiness if it would happen to her or to Kim Jung Hwa. KJH² looks and sounds better |D Jung Hoon und Jung Hwa °____°

Thanks for sharing you nice banner, zaizai_f4_only! ^_^

ahhahah thanks for saying tat my crap banner its nice :blush:

so any other movie/drama of JH tat u guys think is nice!?coz i really want to watch it....hehe

haha Marilyn has given in to the Junghoon-ness.

what took you so long? :P

:w00t:

hah! it's been so long since I've seen my actual name posted on this forum Elyse, it freaked me out till I saw who it was! AHHAH!!!

well, I can't say I'm into UN b/c I urgh... NOT, but I feel for KJH b/c of GOONG!!! He's absolutely the most adorable thing on the planet!

Guest Telly

He's absolutely the most adorable thing on the planet!

true that! he is such an adorable guy, and here are a few reasons why:

he looks good even when he's sad!

25b925e825c425b047ol.th.jpg

he has one of the most beautiful facial features =) and god, those lips! just look!

11416793617zl.th.jpg

1141491359kjh004wz.th.jpg

he looks beautiful in black;

cas12345286270294mp.th.jpg

but he's even better looking in hot pink =p

114167504248hb.th.jpg

his laugh is too cute for words =D

photo25611no3210110897hx.th.jpg

and awww, he's good with kids, too!

18jg.th.jpg

11416138921qg.th.jpg

last but not the least, his eyes are mesmerizing =) i could stare at them for hours <3

195xn.th.jpg

that's more than enough reasons to LOVE our precious kim jung hoon, don't you guys think so? =p

Guest yakusoku

Thank you so much, Telly, for all those pictures!!! Where would we be without you...

It's almost effortless to adore Kim Jung Hoon, his facial expressions really get to my heart. :blush:

Guest zaizai_f4_only

yeyy tomorrow is wednesday ^ ^ so we get to c goong and tat mean we get to c our yul ^ ^

but we c his sad face though :(

hey everyone who's in love with kim jung hoon. new here! ^^ ahh when i first saw him in goong i was like who's that cute guy!?!? haha i think it was his personality & cuteness that allured me more then joo ji hoon. lols ahh! i've been sucked in. lols i was like i shouldn't post! x] if i post i'll be on forever..haha thanks for the pictures!! he's really adorable & he doesn't even look or act his age. =] thats cute!

Guest koori

wee more pics!! thanks for those pics telly! i really like the one with the hat! hot!! the one of him laughing is so funny and cute xD

i dont like his long hair tho.. its too long.. haha x.x