Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

Guest judisz
well... i am at school so I will just write a little bite.

Wow another us & can global auditon that crazy. But I kinda of knew that already because of the 2nd artcile that was on LA time arcticle. Well good luck to everyone that is auditioning.

So peoples that was on the video clip on SMTOWN.com

isnt going to make it??

WoW!! Another Audition.. I wanna go to this one.. Not that I wanna GET into the showbiz.. I juz want the experience...

^ Do you mind summarizing the article or scanning it or something for us? I will be forever grateful!!!!

Btw.. people.. I just recorded myself today for three songs.. Please check it out:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=120575 or just go straight to my soundclick:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=667999

Please give me some constructive criticism!! I know some songs are too hard for me to do.. but they are such beautiful songs that I just can't help but do it.. ><"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ella_Kwan

GLORRIA!!!! WHAT THEY HECK DO U MEAN NOT THAT GREAT!!!! DO U WANT TO DIE!!!!!! TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!! ERRRR!!!! I WAS JUST FLAT ON 1 KEY!!! TAKE IT BAK OR I'M GOING TO CRY!!!!!! BE/C I LOOK FAT IN THE VID! OH LORD!!

Guest simply_dream
GLORRIA!!!! WHAT THEY HECK DO U MEAN NOT THAT GREAT!!!! DO U WANT TO DIE!!!!!! TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!! ERRRR!!!! I WAS JUST FLAT ON 1 KEY!!! TAKE IT BAK OR I'M GOING TO CRY!!!!!! BE/C I LOOK FAT IN THE VID! OH LORD!!

LOL i didnt write 'not that great'... i wrote 'not the best' and i also wrote some people were not exactly the level of great, and i was not talking about you so CHILL!!!! lol u made me look bad because i was right after you too... x_x i can say i was... the worst in the video or like... the most plain XD

Guest Ella_Kwan

I LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIA SSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAWW I THOUGHT UR VOICE WAS SOO SWEET!!! HAYON WAS THE BEST!!!!! AJA AJA EVERYONE FIGHTTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest sarss04

how did you guys find out that SM is having another audition. is it posted somewhere on their website or something??

Guest chemical9
YAYY another chance (:

btw cheska, did sm email you back any more?

Yeah, did they? xD

Hey, I think I saw you on the clip! :D

how did you guys find out that SM is having another audition. is it posted somewhere on their website or something??

Well, someone mentioned. Scroll up a little and you'll see it. <_<

Guest tink3rr

lmao i was just watching the videos; i realized i was put on .......><" i'm the first one in the vancouver audition . i'm deciding on sending another in after i improve and sending one to brothers.ent. LMAO . god outta 500 they had to put me .==" suggestions for improvment would be greaT. ^^. thanks so much ~

Guest ixLoveXse7en

QUESTiON to the peoples that are in the Video Clip

Did they ever contact you guys???

&& tell us what happen to you guys at the audition.

edit/i]

has anyone watch the clip of SUPER JUNIOR talking about the sm global audition??

I watched it before but I have no idea what they are saying.

Anyone that speak Korean wanna help??

Guest kimseo

I think they are having another audition. o_O

Last time, this little girl wanted to try out for modelling but they told her to try out next year.

So yeah. But don`t believe me 100%. Don`t believe anything until they said it themselves. ^^ But get prepared in case. =]

I watched the videos, and thank God I`m not in there. >_>;;;

But the first dancer from Houston, where I auditioned, he goes to my church! woo haha

I know his sister and I did talk to him once. =] Pretty cool seeing his audition on the internet... haha

Guest miss_xchunsah

to ixlovexse7en:

no,they were not all selected. lol

by the way ELLA UNNI,GLORIA UNNI, and HAYON UNNI,

YOU GUYS LOOKED SO PRETTY AND HAWT in the NY video :3 i'm glad they didn't show meeee

but it's so cool how you three came out and i was with you guys at the audition =)

I FEEEL LIKE I KNOW EVEN MORE CELEBRITIES NOW LOL<3

i'm so prepared for this audition :x

i'm gonna start performing at parties too` ;P

Guest ixLoveXse7en

^

I know they someone them wasnt select. But anyone have watch the message from superjunior about the audition?

Guest tink3rr

lmao i got rejected . but i was one of them that was put on the video ... gah... =="

i was the first group to audition in vancouver #5. lol i auditioned with my friends . we were in and out quite quickly but my other friends had to wait quite long . i was ask quite a few questions and danced for them too . i danced for a long time cause i finished my routine and i had to think of moves on the spot because they hadn't yelled stop ==" ya that was it. lol hope to audition soon enough . everyone gambatte~*-

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

^ are you still planning to call sm?

.. gosh another audition.. .wonder will be it over the summer or about the same time as last year's.

Guest punkrocker2829

H'OMG!!! another audition!!!! omg i'm excited... but then again, it's not really official but i'm cant really help but be happy. I missed the auditions last year and i'm kinda wanting to have another chance. hoping they have an audition in CA... either way. i'm getting myself to an audition...

eeek wow should not get too overly excited.. if anyone has any news on the auditions please contact me. =)

Guest ixLoveXse7en

so you got your rejection email already and they still put you on the video tape.

LUCKY~ .

that mean another asian company might grab you to train you.

It kinda of like the like what happen to wheesung,yohna, and hella more that audition for SM and got rejected then another company will look at your video clip posted by SM then they will asked for your infornmation and if they like you they will contact you.

Guest tink3rr

whoa. really? and i thought it was a bad thing . lmao ><" was i okay? i need suggestions for improvement pweeZ~ XP . i thought getting on the video meant humiliating myself' lmao ><" how was your audition?

lol might get fit and improve on singing and dancing .rawr. hwaiting XP. hahaha ~

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

i thought younna sent in another audition? if i didnt get it wrong she sent it to sony int after her rejection from SM.

Archived