It's totally worth it.

dsc00678en9.jpg

dsc00679yd9.jpg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nurrie

^ lucky... where did you order it? Does the calendar come with the bag?

yes the bag come with the calender...

i bought it at CDjapan...... :D

Guest Puurin

If you live near Kinokuniya they selling it for like 28 bucks. My friend ordered hers.

I love KAT-TUN! Kamenashi is my favorite.

nurrie : that calender looks very nice! Looks so glossy xD

I only started getting back into KAT TUN when I heard their single LIPs

I can only remember just remember their names LOL

Sometimes it's a lil confusing.

The Making of Lips video was fun to watch. Koki and the straw ... hahaha

Koki is fun to watch :D

It was hilarious how some of the other members started doing Nakamaru's beatboxing part

oh my god D: i forgot about the calendars!!

i have last year's .. gathering dust somewhere lol

wow, i haven't seen jin in short hair since .. 2004?

KAME LOOKS GOOD AS USUAL :)

Guest 80slitenite

http://www.asianpopcorn.com/default.asp?di...f_the_Year-2697

TVnavi magazine published the results of its Drama of the Year 2007 awards, which were chosen through reader voting. The top prize went to last winter's "Karei Naru Ichizoku," which also won the Best Actor title for Takuya Kimura.

Ryoko Shinohara took Best Actress for "Haken no Hinkaku." She won the same award last year for the 2006 series "Unfair."

Shun Oguri ("Hanazakari no Kimitachi e") and Yui Aragaki ("Papa to Musume no Nanokakan") won Best Supporting Actor and Actress. Best Newcomer was given to KAT-TUN's Junnosuke Taguchi ("Hanayome to Papa") and Mikako Tabe ("Yamada Taro Monogatari").

Congratulations to Taguchi!

Guest shawty_says

^ Congrats to Taguchi! He was really enjoyable to watch in Hanayome no Papa, and his acting wasn't bad in Yukan Club either.

Guest batti

I just read somewhere the relationship between Kame and his 42-year-old girlfriend Koizumi is over. I thought the relationship was only a rumours......

Guest nelly

you can never tell if the rumors are true or not. It's really dumb when people say the rumor is not true because Johnnys are not allowed to have gf, that's bs. They're allowed to have gfs but Johnny would prefer them to keep it quite so fans won't go crazy on them. It's also a way to protect the people they're dating. Whatever is going on with Kame and Koizumi, I don't really care. I wish them all the best and happiness... that is if they're still together.

^I agree! Kazu-kun is loved everywhere! I don't want to be crazily obsessed, but I think I already am. TT_____TT

Okay, time to be random. I haven't been watching Cartoon KAT-TUN because my computer can't download or load videos anymore. Did anything interesting happen?

Guest 80slitenite

^I agree! Kazu-kun is loved everywhere! I don't want to be crazily obsessed, but I think I already am. TT_____TT

Okay, time to be random. I haven't been watching Cartoon KAT-TUN because my computer can't download or load videos anymore. Did anything interesting happen?

Every epi has something really cute or good.

This user uploads chikara's subbed CK on YT http://youtube.com/user/arizgz

Now go catch up.^^

Guest 80slitenite

chikara has quit subbing Cartoon Kat-tun T_T

Yeah I read that too, but I couldn't help thinking maybe it was an April Fool's joke since she posted that on the first. :sweatingbullets: Let's wait and see what she says in her next entry. I really hope she was kidding. It is strange no one else subs that show. Its such a great show.

Hiii there....

So happy that Kat-tun will released their new single..

Can't wait!!!!! :w00t:

Oooo really? Do you know what the title of the new single will be?

Guest heartkiller

^its called dont you ever stop

and there will be different editions that will also feature a solo by each member

Archived