clon_105

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanantachat rewits this fan post about the last episode.

This scene is in mind that the series can be cut out, because when it is written, you think that if it is true, it is hard to come. Funny Wheels Investment Prank I respectfully pray for those who wrote the chapter Acceptable

Last instam...

@clon_105, thanks for the updates and also telling me about the series in this thread.  Bad and smile :kiss_wink: are so cute.  I ship them in the series very much. I don't know why I don't like the other pair.  I kinda feel that Bad's GF is selfish and arrogant.  She herself is spending and enjoying with other guy but she thinks that Bad is cheating on her.  Hope the series swap the couple.  Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

^ @pad-hari really happy you'rte enjoying the series, we can talk about this series together so, And I totally agree about Smile, but I think the script is like that because Fon Sanantachant's  Character has to be cute/Kawai and inocent... so we're going to watch the real mess XD 

1 hour ago, clon_105 said:

^ @pad-hari really happy you'rte enjoying the series, we can talk about this series together so, And I totally agree about Smile, but I think the script is like that because Fon Sanantachant's  Character has to be cute/Kawai and inocent... so we're going to watch the real mess XD 

Awww, yes let's enjoy the rest of the series together.  

Also, is there a discussion thread for Hua Jai Sila in soompi in any other name like Boy for Rent in Fabulous 30.  Thank you.

@pad-hari Hua Jai Sila is in the Hormones tread page 197, only a little comment mine XD I wanna watch the lakorn but there's no eng subs yet, i feel frustaded 'cauese i wanna watch "0 negative" and "hua jai sila" and "great men academy" 

for the YT videos i guess the series is eng subtitled in dailymotion... 

Archived