• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 7:11 AM, clon_105 said:

Boy For rent (With Mond) starting the next month

"Welcome to BOY FOR RENT here, all men are willing to serve you every style!" BOY FOR RENT men's rent on Friday 4:00pm ONE31 Channel  starts 10 May.

D4W3vTTVUAIFEiF.jpg

in my mind "hope this series have bl genre" :D since i like both guy HHAHAHAHAH 

Boy for rent man for rent (official trailer)

When love doesn't go as expected..." miles " the handsome senior girl refuses to decide to use a man's rental service like " boy for rent " to learn how to tie a man to a punch while " Liz " caught a fan outside. So I decided to use boy for rent to help my girlfriend as well... they both don't know that men's rent will change their lives forever.

Let's meet with a delicious story that is born from a forbidden relationship like "rent a man" that will make you tremble. Go with the charming administration of Cairo and the hot hot young man who will crush your heart and make you fall. Love Withdraws, not up in "boy for rent man for rent"

Boy for rent man for rent
EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT 4 pm on one31 channel

- starting this 10 may

#BoyForRent
#GMMTV

"How can I rent a car For you to forget about" Boy For rent? "

starting this may 10, Mond inclued in the cast.

D5fSi2tUwAA-xRr.jpg

Spoiler

D5fSjuuVUAAEnLJ.jpg

Spoiler

D5fSjsuU0AA9U1k.jpg

Boy For Rent Do you rent one? Start renting at the same Friday, 10th May, 21:45 the ONE31

Archived