[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

10 hours ago, Ohsh said:

I agree it is a good sign that KNG now wants to take care of his health. This means he has something important to live for rather than filming the best movies. I find it unlikely that men will take the initiative to buy vitamins for himself so I wondered who bought it for him. 

In addition, I wanted to point out that while KNG likes to hug AJ tightly, she is also reciprocal. Was watching WYWS and there was a scene where Suzy gave LJS a back hug before they each went back to work and I was thinking to myself it was evident that she kept a distance as even though her arms were around him, her head was barely touching his back. I immediately went back to episode 15 to compare our AJ back hug scene. In contrast to Suzy, AJ completely rested her head on his back and even when she was asking her questions about Doo chil, Mak Gae, she rested her chin on his back to the extent that her lips were touching his back. I don’t know, I always feel that a big part of love is about pheromones. If you are attracted to someone the smell of the person will draw you closer instead of putting you off. And I am not talking about colognes or perfumes. And you will want to put your face/nose nearer to the person and it comes across in your body language eg. Smelling her hair etc. For instance, the coffee back hug in DOTS, it was obvious when SJK totally buried his head into SHK’s hair. For KNG, honestly I don’t really see that as obviously. He hugged her close and ran his hands over her back and hair but he kept his face slightly tilted towards her but not totally into her. On the contrary, AJ is more open and intimate with her body language. I still thinks she is more attracted to him. But a chinese saying is that a guy chases a girl, it is like crossing a mountain, but if a girl chases a guy, it is like crossing a patch of sand. Dunno how tire is that but as long as there is some interest on both sides, we have hope!

@dimbersasa Happy birthday! May all your wishes come true!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. However, I have a slightly different idea about hug scenes. When I watched NG and AJ's hug scene which is followed by the bag hug, the first thing came to my mind was NG embraced her so strongly that I was afraid that he could break her bones and she would get hurt from it. He seemed to be too desperate to let her go. HAHA. :D

And unlike you, I want to compare NG's performance in LUTYN with his own in the past. The most hot love scenes I've ever watched from his fim were from the portrait of a beauty(미인도). It was erotic of course, but to me it felt like just acting, and it was the same with other films until LUTYN. When I watch those date scenes, kiss scenes, etc in LUTYN, it is like I am seeing NG and AJ by chance while they are actually dating and kissing, and whatever. And as many Gummer's pointed out, NG liked to touch her intimately whenever he had an opportunity. He never touches his co actors' bodies so intimately such as wrapping around her with his hands above her waist. Come on. NG. You were always polite and never so naughty! :D

So, his performance is totally different. I also shipped SS couple in secret, never openly but now I've become an avid shipper of AJ and NG. It is because their love scenes are beyond description. I always feel like I'm intruding on their most intimate and private life whenever I watch their love scenes. I've watched so many TV Shows, movies from so many countries, but never seen such an off-the-chart chemistry. Forgive my delulu mind. But their chemistry is a little bit offbeat and so real that I can't help but keep hoping their being together. :blush:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning everyone! Love what u all did to that random troll. Totally ignore. Great job guys! :D

And it's great to see AJ again! (In her recent airport fashion)

Talking about episode 15 back hug from AJ, it totally feels so real. Her chin and lips etc. I haven had any drama actress giving me so much feels with a backhug. Most are like those of Suzy like someone pointed out. It brought back memories of how I would hug my boyfriend (now husband) when he was finally back from his super long overseas posting. :wub:

1 hour ago, lovelycate said:

Wow. @siena Welcome back. We really have missed you. Please keep enlightening me. Frankly speaking, I kept waiting for your post and wanted to get some info from you. Thank you for the info. So now AJ's back in Korea. IF so.....could those slippers be from AJ? Her present?? Forgive my delulu mind.

You are NOT forgiven as it now makes sense to me too :))))) 

@sienaThank you for letting us know. AJ is such an intelligent woman. I admire her more for it.  NG's also very intelligent man who is keenly aware of social problems and wants to do something to make the world a better place through his NGO, gil story. How I wish they were together. Sigh. :D

@echotiner  @ashia16 Thank you for the pictures. AJ is so beautiful and calm. I've searched the web, and it was reported that AJ left for SF yesterday. But we knew she was already in the U.S. right after KJH's accident through King Ent CEO's instragram. Is it just a misreport?

@Nguyen Nhi Wow, Thank you!! And I'm really happy to know someone else feel the same way. HAHA:D

34 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. However, I have a slightly different idea about hug scenes. When I watched NG and AJ's back hug scene, the first thing came to my mind was NG embraced her so strongly that I was afraid that he could break her bones and she would get hurt from it. He seemed to be too desperate to let her go. HAHA. :D

And unlike you, I want to compare NG's performance in LUTYN with his own in the past. The most hot love scenes I've ever watched from his fim were from the portrait of a beauty(미인도). It was erotic of course, but to me it felt like just acting. and it was the same with other films until LUTYN. When I watched those date scenes, kiss scenes, etc in LUTYN. it was like I was seeing NG and AJ by chance while they are actually dating and kissing, and whatever. And as many Gummer's pointed out, NG literally groped her whenever he had an opportunity. He never touches his co actors' bodies so intimately such as wrapping around her with his hands above her waist. Come on. NG. You were always polite and never a groper! :D

So, his performance is totally different. I also shipped SS couple in secret, never openly but now I've become an avid shipper of AJ and NG. It is because their love scenes are beyond description. I always feel like I'm intruding on their most intimate and private life whenever I watch their love scenes. I've watched so many TV Shows, movies from so many countries, but never seen such a off-the-chart chemistry. Forgive my delulu mind. But their chemistry is a little bit offbeat and so real that I can't help but keep hoping their being together. :blush:

I think NG has met a really good acting partner whom allows him to express “freely” :D . Their creative partnership is really successful and that’s why they received lots and loads of lovesssss :heart::heart:

I would love to think that what started as an acting collaboration between them has escalated into mutual physical attraction. That’s why it just doesn’t look like acting to me at all. :D Just like how any couple meet, LUTYN has brought this 2 beautiful people together! Hope their love blossom... waiting for spring to come! hahahaha 

18 minutes ago, frapp2latte said:

Happy Birthday, @dimbersasa!! Hope you a have great one and hope your wish comes true. :D

Also, I'm jealous of how Kim Ah Joong is able to pull off whatever outfit she wears. She looks chic and effortlessly sexy even in her casual airport attire. 

Thanks so much!!! I really hope my wish for NG and AJ comes true...hahahaha 

2 hours ago, ashia16 said:

Thanks for all the insights everyone! I can get all thru this bc of you guys keke

Anyways some blogger posted KAJ airport fashion when she departed to Sanfo :wub:  Guess she cut her hair and dyed it, she looks so classy even in casual attire -_- how to be her? T_T

source

edit: confirmed it’s for marie claire photoshoot, and she’s wearing lacoste from head to toe lol i guess it’s also for the photoshoot. hope it’s for december issue :)

wow thanks for sharing these pics and the info! She looks so good and well rested! I'm super duper excited for her new photoshoot! Just ordered KNG's high cut on eBay hehe

@siena Welcome back! We've definitely missed you on here! Always look forward to your posts!!! Thank you :D

KAJ is honestly such a intelligent woman. I just love how down to earth she is and the fact that she's a book worm makes her that much more lovable haha. 

57 minutes ago, ashia16 said:

@lovelycate here an article that says she departed last Oct. 31 and also based on king’s ceo posts ^_^ so the other one is incorrect :D

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=008&aid=0003960716 

Wow. Thank you so much for your info. If so, I wonder when she returned so that we can guess whether those slippers are the presents from her or not ....HEHE:D 

She’s an effortless beauty with lots of brains!! (She is so like CYK). And he’s a very attractive man with many talents!! (Not that he’s not brainy, but his talents are even more prominent) Both of them just match each other so well. 

KAJ has become so used to being single (even though she doesn’t really like it), enjoying her rest time reading and watching movies, and KNG has also become so used to his bachelor life, being busy with acting and if not, then in his Gilstory... and now these two people are suddenly talking about wanting a change in the lives they were used to. KAJ is talking about wanting to date and settle down. KNG is talking about taking care of his own health next year. Something must have caused that change! 

Remember when our rare Pokémon “went into hiding” immediately after LUTYN ended and when we read his April interviews and noticed he was unhappy with life, we were so so hoping that we would read of him feeling happy now? And what did we get from his High Cut interview? He looked happy in the making video. His interviewer even commented he looked cheerful. And he was so positive that he said he wanted to take care of himself next year and that he’s been eating his vitamins and even felt hungry when he saw someone eating a snack.

i think the both of them know that many people are talking about them and encouraging them to be together. I believe KNG is very aware of what goes on in social media even if he doesn’t have a personal account. Remember, in his interview, he said that his friends kept sending him pictures of the Anpanman because of his act in Memoirs of a Murderer? So I think he has his own sources of keeping up to date with what people are commenting or thinking. 

As for KAJ, given her reserved personality towards love and dating, the fact that she’s got the courage to say publicly that she wants to date now, tells me that she is not only ready but is also confident that she will be dating soon and that she probably already has someone in mind. 

Oh, KAJ and KNG! Please drop us some more hints!!! Friends of them, please also give us some more clues!! :D

@siena glad to have you back, and thank you for the informative post. Now I'm curious about the book, I think I need to read it, too, so I can find my way back to real life :D

@lovelycate please don't use "grope" word, when I read it, it's like what he did was sexual harrasment :unsure:.

I prefer "he hugged her dearly/tenderly/lovingly", it's more romantic (?), but generally I understand your meaning :).

On date scene, when he carressed her left arm with his left hand, and his right hand slightly held/gave pressure her arm. Oh that was gold... As if it's a habit than acting... *watching it with dreamy eyes and smiling like lunatic* :wub:

Just now, delusionalsquid said:

@siena glad to have you back, and thank you for the informative post. Now I'm curious about the book, I think I need to read it, too, so I can find my way back to real life :D

@lovelycate please don't use "grope" word, when I read it, it's like what he did was sexual harrasment :unsure:.

I prefer "he hugged her dearly/tenderly/lovingly", it's more romantic (?), but generally I understand your meaning :).

On date scene, when he carressed her left arm with his left hand, and his right hand slightly held/gave pressure her arm. Oh that was gold... As if it's a habit than acting... *watching it with dreamy eyes and smiling like lunatic* :wub:

Thank you. You are right. I was kidding but already felt I need to change the word coz I love him so much. Haha. :lol:

5 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

Thank you. You are right. I was kidding but already felt I need to change the word coz I love him so much. Haha. :lol:

No prob, I understand. Sometimes I, too, have difficulty to explain and find the right word to describe it. I just don't want others misunderstand the meaning and take it in negative way. :)

1 hour ago, leba said:

She’s an effortless beauty with lots of brains!! (She is so like CYK). And he’s a very attractive man with many talents!! (Not that he’s not brainy, but his talents are even more prominent) Both of them just match each other so well. 

KAJ has become so used to being single (even though she doesn’t really like it), enjoying her rest time reading and watching movies, and KNG has also become so used to his bachelor life, being busy with acting and if not, then in his Gilstory... and now these two people are suddenly talking about wanting a change in the lives they were used to. KAJ is talking about wanting to date and settle down. KNG is talking about taking care of his own health next year. Something must have caused that change! 

Remember when our rare Pokémon “went into hiding” immediately after LUTYN ended and when we read his April interviews and noticed he was unhappy with life, we were so so hoping that we would read of him feeling happy now? And what did we get from his High Cut interview? He looked happy in the making video. His interviewer even commented he looked cheerful. And he was so positive that he said he wanted to take care of himself next year and that he’s been eating his vitamins and even felt hungry when he saw someone eating a snack.

i think the both of them know that many people are talking about them and encouraging them to be together. I believe KNG is very aware of what goes on in social media even if he doesn’t have a personal account. Remember, in his interview, he said that his friends kept sending him pictures of the Anpanman because of his act in Memoirs of a Murderer? So I think he has his own sources of keeping up to date with what people are commenting or thinking. 

As for KAJ, given her reserved personality towards love and dating, the fact that she’s got the courage to say publicly that she wants to date now, tells me that she is not only ready but is also confident that she will be dating soon and that she probably already has someone in mind. 

Oh, KAJ and KNG! Please drop us some more hints!!! Friends of them, please also give us some more clues!! :D

Thank you again. @leba I've missed your insights. And while I was reading your post, I found myself feeling more assured of how they fit for and complement each other. So AJ and NG, drop more hints please. :bawling:

4 hours ago, ashia16 said:

Thanks for all the insights everyone! I can get all thru this bc of you guys keke

Anyways some blogger posted KAJ airport fashion when she departed to Sanfo :wub:  Guess she cut her hair and dyed it, she looks so classy even in casual attire -_- how to be her? T_T

%EA%B9%80%EC%95%84%EC%A4%91_%EA%B3%B5%ED

%EA%B9%80%EC%95%84%EC%A4%91_%EA%B3%B5%ED

source

edit: confirmed it’s for marie claire photoshoot, and she’s wearing lacoste from head to toe lol i guess it’s also for the photoshoot. hope it’s for december issue :)

Oh my.. shes so pretty and attractive. Love her outfit. Thank you for sharing ❤️

http://gil-story.com/bbs_detail.php?bbs_num=17&tb=creator_KimNamGil&b_category

While I was re-reading what NG's gil story released, I found something interesting.

Here is what NG said:

If we understand that we are different each other...
If we accept other"s weaknesses.
This world will become so much happier!

wow, in one interview after LUTYN, AJ told the reporters she wants to date a man who can accept the fact that people are different from each other. Boom. Does this mean she already read NG's story? If so, I think she is in love, for sure. :D If she didn't read this, then they are just meant for each other coz they have so much in common. :heart:

Archived