[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

My dear @minahani23 mind to help me to deleting the Twitter preview on your last reply post in page 215? It's violating Soompi rules and makes the thread goes slower. Please do remove all the attached file like picture, gif, video, etc and leave only text before submitting your reply. Hehehehe. Thank you and happy spazzing again! :D

Well guys, anyone here can recall when did KNG played as prosecutor? I think it's come from his past drama but I don't know the name. Hahahaa

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

@minbongyi In 2007, NG played a prosecutor , KIM JUN GI, who is an antagonist of the male lead Park Gun Hyung. And the next year He played a Japanese prosecutor, Sinske. :heart:

Do you know the drama/movie's title? The Japanese prosecutor was Modern Boy, but Kim Jungi?

32 minutes ago, leba said:

Thanks @shiqin3381 for sharing with us the eng sub bts, especially #11. They are so so cute and funny! Love them to bits! And love it that whoever wrote the captions seems to be shipping them as well! Hahaha! Good morning everyone! :lol:

When I saw their subbed BTS and captions, I felt the caption writer also confused when the actors were being KNG/KAJ and when they were being HI/CYK. That makes me even confuse to separate the real and characters they played :tongue:

But being simple-delusional-full-of-imaginations-minded myself, I just want to think that both (real and character) are the same person (obviously -_-), same personality, experienced the same pain (career and maybe love life), but different profession (doctors vs actors).

Hopefully more subbed BTS coming. Thank you for your hardwork translating them K Freakx :thumbsup:

32 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Do you know the drama/movie's title? The Japanese prosecutor was Modern Boy, but Kim Jungi?

The title of TV show was 꽃피는 봄이 오면 (When the spring comes). It was filmed after he starred in "Good bye Solo.":heart:

1 hour ago, lovelycate said:

The title of TV show was 꽃피는 봄이 오면 (When the spring comes). It was filmed after he starred in "Good bye Solo.":heart:

Lol. When I looked at KNG photo before 2008, I must admit he was totally NOT HOT at all. (Apologized to all KNG's fans but this is just my opinion).

I remember reading comments on articles on KNG in AKP and DB during Bidam's craze days, most people wondered how did he became from not-hot to completely hot? I guess the mustache from Modern Boy turned on his sex appeal and he started growing his hair. The articles still floating on the internet and it gave me a good laugh reading everyone taken by surprise by KNG suddenly being so sexy and still is now.

12 minutes ago, sukbin said:

Lol. When I looked at KNG photo before 2008, I must admit he was totally NOT HOT at all. (Apologized to all KNG's fans but this is just my opinion).

I remember reading comments on articles on KNG in AKP and DB during Bidam's craze days, most people wondered how did he became from not-hot to completely hot? I guess the mustache from Modern Boy turned on his sex appeal and he started growing his hair. The articles still floating on the internet and it gave me a good laugh reading everyone taken by surprise by KNG suddenly being so sexy and still is now.

Imo, he got the sexy aura because the characters he played. When I first watched LUTYN, I don't think KNG like the other typical handsome SK men (a face like JIS for example). His looks is okay. But after LUTYN, he's like the most charming/sexy/unique actor for me. LOL

He looks good with/without facial hair. I don't mind. Why suddenly I feel shy writing this...? :flushed: I must be thinking something I should have not :tounge_xd:

4 minutes ago, delusionalsquid said:

Imo, he got the sexy aura because the characters he played. When I first watched LUTYN, I don't think KNG like the other typical handsome SK men (a face like JIS for example). His looks is okay. But after LUTYN, he's like the most charming/sexy/unique actor for me. LOL

He looks good with/without facial hair. I don't mind. Why suddenly I feel shy writing this...? :flushed: I must be thinking something I should have not :tounge_xd:

The first time I watched KNG was in Queen Seondeok and he was smoking hot. So I went to check on his previous works and agreed with most that he was totally not hot, alas forgettable.

You are right, KNG has that look that took time to grow on someone. And unlike most actors who started a drama looking gorgeous and later on looking terrible towards the end because of the gruelling live shoot, KNG in contrast looking hotter and hotter. Just that I have one point to disagree with you... that after QSD, I always find KNG to be very handsome and uber sexy. KNG, Jung Woo Sung, Lee Joon Gi are my top 3 picks of most handsome SK actors.

On a side note, I don't find JIS handsome. I only would want to consider shipping him with KAJ because they have made out in a movie and she chose him over KNG in her previous FM. :lol:

Me too! I was actually quite turned off by his pervy-ahjussi look at the beginning of LUTYN. If not for his great comedic acting and the interesting storyline and his chemistry with KAJ, I might have given up on the series. Haha. But once he shaved his facial hair and dressed up in modern clothes, I was totally swooned over. By the dating scenes from ep. 13 to the end, I became his fan girl already! Hahaha. And after that, when he returned to Joseon, i didn’t find the moustache that unbearable anymore. And come High Cut photos, I even liked him with the moustache and messy hair!! What a change! I wonder what caused it? Can’t be just his looks. I think his whole person, the way he behaves, carries himself, talks and thinks that has made him so attractive and charming.:wub:

Checking in again from the office~ hehehehe~ because bosses are in a meeting :ph34r::ph34r: hihihihi! 

16 hours ago, minbongyi said:

@iamemilykay AHAHAHAHAHAAA *laugh like Heo Im*

See? We can't recall. If you say great kissing scene, I have many candidate. But for sincere kissing, these two are my very first. I can say the accupunture kiss is on another high level of kissing scene. Lol. Are you need CPR from Dr. Heo? You're not okay~ *sing Not Gonna Wait*

After all these love dovey things you guys share, I'm arrived in the conclusion of my self, WHY AM I ALONEEEEEEEEE~? *sing DAY6's I Need Somebody*

I would like to see this. Since KNG and KAJ suit this kind of dark genre so much. And I think they're compatible in every genre. Hahahaa

Wuahahahahah @minbongyi its as if I could literally hear HeoIm's laughter! :tounge_xd: If only we could insert sound effects here, I would love to include the funny laughs HeoIm had in LUTYN~ kekeke. 

OH YESH, I TOTALLY AGREE~ there are MANY candidates for good kissing scenes....but for the category of SINCERE KISSING, KNG-KAJ TOTALLY BAGGED GOLD~~~~ gosh, have I begun to create categories for kissing? :blink::blink: OMONAAA~~ please allow me to sing along with you @minbongyi......"not gonna wait, I'm not okayyyyyyyyyy~~~~~~~~~".....oh, though I would LOVEEE to get a CPR from Dr Heo :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (imagine hot KNG...wooohoooo~~~~), my heart tells me HeoIm is YeonKyung's; like KNG is KAJ's :wub::wub::wub:~~~ so i'll gladly get my treatment from someone else~ kekekeke~~ :tounge_xd:

17 hours ago, leba said:

@iamemilykay, thanks for always being so cheery whenever you drop by! You’re so funny and cute! I can’t get over them too. Thanks for the sweet hospital gif and beach date gif. More memories.... :wub:

@leba thanks so much for finding my post cheery! Honestly, am relieved and glad at the same time for that because my post is always appearing like out of nowhere, with so much of random stuff~ hahahaha! I was worried that it'll stick out like a sore thumb~ :sweatingbullets: because all of you are discussing on certain topics, and suddenly I appear and start rattling off on my own, like I'm living in my own world, wuaahhahaa! :joy: And right, I'm always, always happy to read your sharings and insights! :heart: Since its so hard to get over them, let's just go along with the flow, shall we? :tounge_wink: (btw, I think I'm perfecting my gif including skills~ YESHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!)

tumblr_owqpxikRRW1r1fzv0o1_400.gif  tumblr_owqpxikRRW1r1fzv0o2_400.gif

tumblr_owqpxikRRW1r1fzv0o3_400.gif tumblr_owqpxikRRW1r1fzv0o4_400.gif

tumblr_owqpxikRRW1r1fzv0o9_400.gif tumblr_owqpxikRRW1r1fzv0o10_400.gif

Credits to @dancerkai94 on Tumblr for gifs

thanks for the pictures, @iamemilykay! And no, I don’t find your comments random at all!

KNG really likes KAJ’s hair!! It must be really nice to touch. (how can he run his ice cream fingers on her clean hair?? lol.) And she must be very huggable and maybe even very fragrant. He always leans his body towards her and hugs her, buries his head in her shoulders.... and he even brings her body closer when they do a cuddle! She really must be very nice to touch!! :wub:

AND I notice, every time they kiss, his hands tend to go quite high up her waist. Not only the one at haeminso. Even the many smooches at the beach too. His hand just naturally moves up her waist.... erm Mr KNG, I know you’re getting excited... mmm.... but it’s a bit high even for acting rite? B)

@leba Yes, you can say that again. In shark, I remember "I-Su" fiddling "He-Woo"'s hair once or twice, but HI(NG) seems to really enjoy doing it thoroughly, so it was almost like I can feel her sleek and soft hair. Haha.

Also, he really likes to touch her waist too. He didn't do that with other co-stars including You-Know-Who. So he was truly attracted to her not as HI but NG himself. :D When King Ent(AJ's Agency) took some photos of NG & AJ's morning farewell K-scene, He even took a pose with her with his hand still on her waist. He really enjoys touching her. Right? 

29 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

Wuahahahahah @minbongyi its as if I could literally hear HeoIm's laughter! :tounge_xd: If only we could insert sound effects here, I would love to include the funny laughs HeoIm had in LUTYN~ kekeke. 

OH YESH, I TOTALLY AGREE~ there are MANY candidates for good kissing scenes....but for the category of SINCERE KISSING, KNG-KAJ TOTALLY BAGGED GOLD~~~~ gosh, have I begun to create categories for kissing? :blink::blink: OMONAAA~~ please allow me to sing along with you @minbongyi......"not gonna wait, I'm not okayyyyyyyyyy~~~~~~~~~".....oh, though I would LOVEEE to get a CPR from Dr Heo :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (imagine hot KNG...wooohoooo~~~~), my heart tells me HeoIm is YeonKyung's; like KNG is KAJ's :wub::wub::wub:~~~ so i'll gladly get my treatment from someone else~ kekekeke~~ :tounge_xd:

That's a good idea if I could insert a sound effects here. Lol. I would like to make HI's laughter as my ringtone. Haahahahaa.

Good kissing scene will only make my heart flutter, but KNG and KAJ kissing scene not only makes my heart flutter, but even makes my heart beats so fast like I was the one who did kiss someone. You can also feel the heat on your body rose up, just like how we can see that HI-YK wants kissed more, and I also want more. Aaack! What's wrong with me? :tongue:

Let's get treatment from our own HI, because KNG belongs to our Queenie KAJ. And now all my friends will called me crazy because of this statement. Hahahahaa

All this talk about him kissing her and really being attracted to her is making me fantasize and believe that KAJ probably really sent the slippers to KNG and his manager... omo! I’m beginning to feel they are together already!! :o please slap me awake! Tell me it’s not true YET!

56 minutes ago, leba said:

KNG really likes KAJ’s hair!! It must be really nice to touch. (how can he run his ice cream fingers on her clean hair?? lol.) And she must be very huggable and maybe even very fragrant. He always leans his body towards her and hugs her, buries his head in her shoulders.... and he even brings her body closer when they do a cuddle! She really must be very nice to touch!! :wub:

AND I notice, every time they kiss, his hands tend to go quite high up her waist. Not only the one at haeminso. Even the many smooches at the beach too. His hand just naturally moves up her waist.... erm Mr KNG, I know you’re getting excited... mmm.... but it’s a bit high even for acting rite? B)

haha I remember someone posted about how fans at her birthday fan meet event said her hands were super soft, she smelled super nice and that she was doll like. KNG must've very much enjoyed all the hugging scenes with her :D! He also really likes touching her hands which I find super adorable! 

Not sure if this has been shared before. But the first time I watched this scene, I noticed that HI's hands touched YK's hands ever so intimately. HI was supposed to stop YK from administering medical help to the young boy in Joseon but he later relented. and when he did, he slid his hands smoothly onto hers. Normally I thought that his hands could have just patted or touched her (one hand) which would totally suffice in that scene but it was as if he could not help himself but slid down to the other hand as well. Like what you guys said, KAJ's hands must be too soft to the touch. At that moment, I felt it was KNG and not HI in that scene. :blush:

Aahhh it's so good to open the thread and reading all this stuffs... Escaping from my suddenly-sucks-reality life and saw date scene gifs, all the talk about kissing and touching and hugging made me delirious already....

The gifs made my heart warm, and forget my real life problems. Wonder if they were normal people, and having date on beach like that, no camera, just them and nature, they'd probably making out on the sand or went to secluded area to make out. LOL.

*EXCUSE ME I NEED TO WASH MY FACE WITH VERY COLD WATER RIGHT NOW :lol:*

Archived