[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Eventhough KAJ lost over Park Bo Young I'm still happy we got to see her again and I was screaming when the best actress nominees started to announced! :D:D:D The crowds screaming for KAJ's nomination is "Wow!! Unbelievable!" :lol::lol::lol: Anyway, there's still hope for tvN drama awards :blush: 

• Like 16

I agree that KAJ showed a better performance. I was really hoping she would get that award. But Park bo young is such a cutie that I couldn't help but smile at her winning speech.

By the way, are there still people in this planet who feel surprised when Song Kang Ho wins an award ?

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Kkeom said:

Male leading Seoul awards.

- Ji sung :):)

Female leading Seoul awards 

- Park bo young :):)

Congratulation!

Congratulation to winners of awards!

For me, even if the other candidates including KAJ did not win the awards, but to be included as nominees already a big win too. Lets give a round applause to all nominees and double your applause to KAJ! :)

Hope she can win other awards next time. 

And thank you to those who relay the news here. Appreciate much. :D

• Like 15

Just now, 3z3zm3lp said:

Though i like PBY in SW. I still think AJ is better in LUTYN

Right. The emotion of KAJ in LUTYN is stronger than PBY's in SWDBS, that's why I said before...KAJ's rival is PBY and it's quite hard. Fighting, KAJ!!!

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=9929080&memberNo=38563863&vType=VERTICAL#

Check out KAJ IN PINK SWEATSHIRTS with long sleeves.

The similarity of poses is more striking♡

Why does it look like KNG wore that for the beach date scene? It looks oversized for her. Was it his? Hehe. Yeah and the hiding-the-hands-in-the-sleeves pose looks like what he did for High Cut. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

If base on Popularity, PBY is the winner but if base on quality, KAJ should won the award.

Too bad she lost and we didnt get to hear her winning speech.

I still hoping NG will randomly show up.

I really take pride in knowing that KAJ has been nominated as best actress. :) The moment I found out that PBY will be there, I subsequently lowered my expectation that KAJ will get the award (perhaps, completely brushed it all off). Though quite frankly, I as well agree that KAJ's performance is better than PBY since I have watched and loved SWDBS, too. :rolleyes: 

And your hope that NG will appear makes me giggle yet at the same time aches about it. :huh:

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, busy_listening said:

Am I the only one feeling rather annoyed by the male MC? Guess we are being spoiled by HI/KNG... 

Hahahaha. To be honest, I always saw him everywhere since I'm a big fan of K-Variety Show.

And yes, he can be a little bit annoying. And I believe he already used to it (people annoyed with him) ? :lol:

I can't watch the awards as I'm still doing some stuff. But can I know how KAJ do as MC? Did she do it well? 

• Like 10

Just now, busy_listening said:

Am I the only one feeling rather annoyed by the male MC? Guess we are being spoiled by HI/KNG... 

HAHAHA in LUTYN Indonesia Whatsapp group they talked about him... and the comments:

'Oh he's married...you can be calm down'

'No, he's not yet"

'Whaatt?? omoo... I hate him already'

All I could say 'oh, come on. If he didn't hold KAJ's hand, it's gonna be a little be hard to walk. What if she fell, no nooo...It's alright he held her hand, ONLY on this special occasion'

"oohh...that's right. We can't be angry since in our KAJ's heart there's only 'one man'" 

• Like 7
  • LOL 16