[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

8 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

Something we should do is each tell her "Love from *insert country name*". She needs to know she's loved by so many people coming from so many countries

This would be the best, for her to know she is really loved from different countries. :wub:

Anyway, comments like she's still in Joseon made me really laugh hard. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

@leba If there is a special someone coming then I don't know what I'll do LOL. I'm at work for god's sake, I'm already hiding in a meeting room for an hour omg, and I keep on booking a room for another half an hour lol. If KNG comes I will need to stay in this thread lol and that means I'll be leaving work at midnight today !

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

15 hours ago, sight_stv said:

Maybe some question about KNG? like how is KNG in real life when shooting together or maybe do you still keep in touch? or maybe she said KNG oppa? lol some undirect question will do 

Ask if they still keep in touch and who got his/her number first :)

• Like 3

so she's doing this segment like A vs B

Summer VS Winter she chose Summer,Winter is too cold

She used to like Winter as a child because of Xmas and Snow

Chocolate vs Jelly,she likes Chocolaye but ate Jelly a lot during shooting

Edit)

Milk vs Yoghurt..she prefers Milk but when she went to Oriental medical hall and received Acupuncture, and started eating Herbal medicines.. but apparently when you eat those medicine is not good to eat Milk and Meat. She likes all types of Milk such a Chocolate Milk and Banana Milk.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 15