[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

9 hours ago, badassanns said:

@minbongyi she legit tried to get his attention :wub: 

I can't even with the ways they interact with each other throughout all the preparations for the show / the show itself, they reached insane level of chemistry from the very beginning, I gotta say I started shipping them that moment when I first saw the teaser (when YK goes clubbing and encounters with HI outside her office), I mean those looks....oh god

I agree. That teaser alone screamed chemistry for me. That was what made me decide to check out this drama. 

• Like 7

In the Vlive video clip (found on p.17 of this forum), I could also sense some understanding betweeen KNG and KAJ. Although no romantic feelings yet. But I think KNG knew KAJ was probably not in her top form to take on an interview, since she was already working since 4 am that day. So whenever KAJ spaced out, or stoned or didn’t say much, he didn’t make things difficult for her expecting her to talk more, but instead he just moved on or turned to JH(what’s his real name). He did that several times through the clip, because KAJ talked very little. So he didn’t try making her talk too. Maybe he also knew KAJ not the kind to talk in interviews too. So I feel he kinda understands her, as a friend and colleague over there. And of course, KAJ was just happy KNG could take the lead. It helps when your colleague is so vocal and confident and reliable that you can hide behind him safely. Haha.:wub:

• Like 21

4 hours ago, ImKyung said:

@lyserose Best analysis ever hahahaha. Body language is very very telling indeed :) 

For me the BTS that sealed the deal was the one for episode 12 and 13. KNG is being so shy, shaking his legs like he's having spasms lol and saying "oh it's too hot" hahaha. KAJ is also seen moving her legs and feet because she's nervous. I say there's something here:wub:

Off to make a few gifs that prove my point :wink:

Finally, someone mentioned this. I have come across this subtitled BTS as well through Insta. And you could actually tell that KAJ is too hot for KNG to handle. :D:D Well, you can sense he got carried away. It's too hot, you know. :D You can't blame him though. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

Feeling a strong sense of loss today when I no longer have anything to look forward to tonight :( 

Have been checking out KNG and I find it fascinating that almost every picture and styling brings out a different feeling/image of him. One picture he is scruffy sexy, next picture cheeky and cute, next mature and proper. Most k actors have more or less a fixed image eg Yeoh wo jin is the gentle serious type while goo yoo is the mature romantic type (at least to me), but KNG remains a mystery.  What is he like in real life I wonder? 

KAJ must be hard at work preparing for her fanmeeting. I hope she at least have some rest to recover from her flu. I thought that most fan meets are intimate affairs and seldom they have guests, unless it is those big scale ones like SJk or PBG? Although I would love if KNG can attend hers and vice versa.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, ImKyung said:

@lyserose Best analysis ever hahahaha. Body language is very very telling indeed :) 

For me the BTS that sealed the deal was the one for episode 12 and 13. KNG is being so shy, shaking his legs like he's having spasms lol and saying "oh it's too hot" hahaha. KAJ is also seen moving her legs and feet because she's nervous. I say there's something here:wub:

Off to make a few gifs that prove my point :wink:

Okay so I just quoted myself lol... Nevermind, here come the promised gifs. I'm telling you this BTS is absolutely GOLD ! And thank you @-april19- for sharing my opinion, I suddenly feel less lonely hahaha

Lip biting spotted (for you @mantleprey)

sShqjW9.gif

KNG looses it "It's hot, it's hot"

PpZKeNA.gif

And more under spoiler :)

Spoiler

KNG avoids looking at KAJ  and PD jokes "Why are you shy like this ? hahaha"

agybFG9.gif

Pay attention to their feet lol (KAJ's included)

nUD99kv.gif

3g86Km2.gif

N00W4DS.gif

Off to sleep now ZzzzzZ

• Like 17
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, aishakoe said:

Thank you soooo much for sharing this clip! Cant say enough how much I LOVEEEEEEEE seeing the way KAJ caressed the back of his head~ this gesture is normally done only between 2 very close people...because the back of the head is NOT at all a common area to touch between acquaintances or normal friends~ sometimes even family members don't do that between themselves...of those that I've observe done so are among couples or from mothers to their babies....and in this case, I BELIEVE its the former! :wub: :lol:

• Like 12

5 hours ago, sight_stv said:

@Cherrine Kim if you want to know the caption in the video, its indonesian language, saying that "this is what we called modus" modus in indonesia is like an expression when someone try to catch attention from other or want to show something to someone. And the writer also said KNG is smart by touch the name tag so he will get KAJ attention or at least make KAJ notice him :D 

Ohh thanx chingu.. do u know d caption writen inside d clip also? Its korean..

8 hours ago, martanur said:

Yeah I saw that too...haha :lol:

Can you translate more in that Vlive video? KAJ seems so calm, even KNG lifted his brow and saw someone afar when he turned his head and asked to KAJ. Maybe he meant...'let me ask her since she was so silent' and gave a code to one of the staffs. So obvious he teased her a lot...did you notice the way he pulled the paper from KAJ's hand? Ha-ha. 

Omgosh, YES I DID! The way he pulled the paper from her gave off a vibe of....how should I say this...familiarity? Like you're taking something from someone you're close to~ bcoz his hands went really close to hers...and its even more obvious because he did not do that with YMK~  their interactions with one another is just different from how normal friends would be~~ hehehehe....

And sure, I can do a translation as I understand Mandarin, but it would take time because the video is long. I hope you and @mantleprey can bear with me. :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

38 minutes ago, yoitsmcrt said:

@ImKyung Omo!! I just finished watching all the BTS.. Shouldve visited the thread earlier cos those GIFs are the scenes I repeated multiple times. Hahahaha. I can't get over!!! :bawling:

For the gifs under spoiler, I also made them in bigger size, better quality if you need/want/wish. I thought the page would take too long to load for some of us if I put only big-sized gifs. 

Now that I got that off my mind, I can go back to sleep ZzzzZz

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Love to see this earlier bts.. playfull n touchy2.. both play like kids.. no wonder they can create pretty scene from d beginning.. i like both so carefree n enjoy time shooting together..

and this latest bts, kng still playfull but kaj looks so shy shy.. she cant handle it when kng stare at her.. maybe she fluttered.. :D

• Like 11

@sight_stv IKR! Yes, i shall go "find" an opportunity to "test" the printers again :tongue: mwahahahaha! But I must first decide on which photo to print! There's so many good ones that I'm conflicted now, ottoke? Hahaha~~ and yes yes yes again to THE FEEELSSS! Because its KAJ doing it on her own behind the cameras! And that says alot! Its not required by the drama but she's giving him :heart: My shipper heart just fluttered~~~~ :wub:

And @leba I totally agree with your analyses of their body language revealing how they feel abt each other, especially in the BTS!  I feel like holding ur hands and do a little jig when reading ur posts~ yeap, thats how much I agree with u :lol:! Because their silent gestures and responses towards one another are concrete evidences of their closeness, even without them saying it. :) During the Namsan tower date, the way KAJ leaned into KNG many times are very telling. She tends to lean in until his side/arms reaches the middle of her body and chest, which seems like a posture of finding security next to him. To me, its like she fully trust him to completely let go of herself to lean on him? I find this very evident in the scene where KNG and KAJ had love signs on their hair, and she asked him to look into the mirror. Her chest was leaned on his shoulder while her right arm clinged to his side plus her left arm on the other shoulder~ she's giving him a complete SIDE HUG! Or should I say a complete CLING HUG? :tongue: And not only on leaning in/clinging on to him, the way she holds his hand with fingers intertwined and also puts it on her chest seemed like a beloved gesture that says "this person is close to my heart"........okay, am I reading too much into them with a delulu mind?~~ hahahah~ :lol::lol: I wonder if I'm still making sense here....:tongue:

Oh and I also agree on LUTYN being a different kind of drama for KAJ. I've watched two of her previous works and love her in them, particularly "The Accidental Couple". Though she did well in both those projects, I felt like she has been stereotyped into certain characters in drama world. Idk how to describe this accurately but I feel like LUTYN gave her a breakthrough? She played YeonKyung with so much heart that made me immensely endeared to YK. Like YK is a human being that truly exist in the real world and all I wanted for her is to have a happy ending with HI. And not to mention the exceeding amount of girliness she exuded thruout this entire drama, something which I have not seen in the past. It seems like KNG unleashed a whole entirely girly, shy, aegyo-ish side of KAJ! I am SO.UTTERLY.GLAD they took on these roles and healed me of my drama slump. :blush:

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ImKyung said:

Okay so I just quoted myself lol... Nevermind, here come the promised gifs. I'm telling you this BTS is absolutely GOLD ! And thank you @-april19- for sharing my opinion, I suddenly feel less lonely hahaha

Lip biting spotted (for you @mantleprey)

sShqjW9.gif

KNG looses it "It's hot, it's hot"

PpZKeNA.gif

And more under spoiler :)

Reveal hidden contents

KNG avoids looking at KAJ  and PD jokes "Why are you shy like this ? hahaha"

agybFG9.gif

nUD99kv.gif

3g86Km2.gif

N00W4DS.gif

Off to sleep now ZzzzzZ

Ooh didnt even catch that 'lip bite' in the first BTS! I can now conclude that it is KNG and not HI whenever he bit his lips out of nervousness or being shy. So that Ep 13 kiss which he bit his lips at the end of it is adlib since he got so carried away! :blush:

56 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

Omgosh, YES I DID! The way he pulled the paper from her gave off a vibe of....how should I say this...familiarity? Like you're taking something from someone you're close to~ bcoz his hands went really close to hers...and its even more obvious because he did not do that with YMK~  their interactions with one another is just different from how normal friends would be~~ hehehehe....

And sure, I can do a translation as I understand Mandarin, but it would take time because the video is long. I hope you and @mantleprey can bear with me. :D

Which part is this? I did not catch this at all at the Vlive! @iamemilykay can't wait for your translation and thanks in advance! This will keep me from being sad while suffering from withdrawal symptoms without LUTYN this weekend. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ImKyung said:

Hide contents

nUD99kv.gif

3g86Km2.gif

Wuahahahhaha, thank you soooo much for providing gifs as well to support your findings! :D

And I just wanted to add on something for these 2 gifs above that I find sooo heart fluttering:

1st gif: The caption says "Is it okay to be this lovey dovey even in a rehearsal....." hehehehe~~ they are ONLY rehearsing, but the "attraction-o-meter" burst thru maximum~ this is them, as themselves, for REALSSSS :heart::heart:

2nd gif: For this scene that aired, me thinks there's a slight blooper~ I noticed that when KNG was going in for the kiss, his went in left at first ~ but in the split second next shot, the scene showed him bbobbo KAJ towards his right ~ hehhehheh~~ this shows that the scene was shot MULTIPLE times...kekeke :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 12

Hellow all shipper. I'm new here, but actually I'm a old soompi member. It's first time since qihm i started seriously shipping a couple to the point trying to watch all their bts. And thats worth watching btw.  Thankyu for all your post here. I'm enjoying it.

Btw, @ImKyung since u really good at making a gif. Can you include KNG reaction in bts ep 12? After PD nim said he shy. KAJ keep looking at him, and he said waee...  In such an aegyo. Really cute. 

• Like 12

7 hours ago, sight_stv said:

@mantleprey lol yeah the way he told the child to call her omma we feel the jealousy right! :D:D but i see it too when KAJ taken a back when KNG try to hold her hand, is she feeling shy? or feel uncomfortable? but after that scene, they are still okay so im get along with it. I still remember the way KAJ give a heart sign to KNG in eps 9 bts lol its make me greedy you know :wub:

So maybe KAJ had been flirting with KNG till he started falling for her and kept teasing her in Ep 11/12 and that was when she thought OOPS he started staring at her, being jealous at the soldier and holding her hands whenever he had the opportunity (in front of the soldier, eating that sweet potato from her hands) and so she got shy and backed off. Maybe all she wanted was being friendly and fun but guess who fell hard for the pretty and sexy KAJ? :wub:

7 hours ago, ehy0301 said:

Indeed the best BTS of all BTS nyahaha. Why do I have a gut feeling that on this BTS, our ship is sailing privately. No awkwardness and shyness from KAJ now. She's more comfortable to him. Suddenly realized that on the ep 11 BTS she doesn't want to be touched by KNG (when she gave the potato to him and KNG held her hands) now on their last BTS, I see her enjoying the company of our Oppa.

Maybe the Ep 13 kiss that got KNG carried away made her realized that he had something for her and the reversal happened and KNG became the shy one instead while she teased him endlessly now. :heart::blush:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Ohh thanx chingu.. do u know d caption writen inside d clip also? Its korean..

im sorry but im not very good with korean words :( i just know some certain words because i continuously korean drama lol, maybe someone in this forum can help :D 

46 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

@sight_stv IKR! Yes, i shall go "find" an opportunity to "test" the printers again :tongue: mwahahahaha! But I must first decide on which photo to print! There's so many good ones that I'm conflicted now, ottoke? Hahaha~~ and yes yes yes again to THE FEEELSSS! Because its KAJ doing it on her own behind the cameras! And that says alot! Its not required by the drama but she's giving him :heart: My shipper heart just fluttered~~~~ :wub:

so its not "test", you just "have" to print every photo LOL! :tongue: yeahh maybe she want to tease him aigoo.. she just cant stand still right :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4