Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

Just wanna share another news of Kim Bum car-accident:

"Not Again! Kim Bum in another accident"

Just days after Kim Bum got into an accident, Boys Over Flowers star Kim Bum got into another accident!

Earlier today, Kim Bum was a passenger in a van and his vehicle crashed near the Cheonho Bridge as it hit a guard rail. Thankfully the injury was only minor, and no one was seriously hurt. He did have to go to the hospital to receiver stitches on his toes. There are some reports saying that he was in a cast as well. Kim Bum will take a few days off of work because of the accident but he is scheduled to continue filming on the 11th.

Is this some curse? Seriously, it's kind of crazy to coincidentally have all these Boys Over Flowers cast members get into accidents. Hopefully, no more accidents for any of them.

credit: ALLKPOP

Guest sundyts

Episode rating for KBS2 drama Boys Before Flowers

Date: 2009-02-09

Episode: 11

Nationwide: 31.5 (2nd)

Seoul: 31.8 (2nd)

source: TNS Media Korea

Because of Yi Jung- Ga Eul scenes? :rolleyes::D

yeah il-woo. i think GaJung couple is one of the reason for the raising rate. i mean... i dn't know about the other..but for me..i know myself how much i anticipated for them yesterday :)

they appeared only a few minutes but that few minutes can put my heart to ease.

just look at our Bummie. How adorable he is :wub:

is it lucky that we can see him just a short time on screen??

if only he's on the screen almost the whole time like LMH & KHJ, ah... all the girls will go crazy for him :lol:

me too..i'll be definitly sooooo crazily madly in love with him... much worse than the current state. :sweatingbullets:

yeah il-woo. i think GaJung couple is one of the reason for the raising rate. i mean... i dn't know about the other..but for me..i know myself how much i anticipated for them yesterday :)

they appeared only a few minutes but that few minutes can put my heart to ease.

just look at our Bummie. How adorable he is :wub:

is it lucky that we can see him just a short time on screen??

if only he's on the screen almost the whole time like LMH & KHJ, ah... all the girls will go crazy for him :lol:

me too..i'll be definitly sooooo crazily madly in love with him... much worse than the current state. :sweatingbullets:

Ohh, i see..I haven't watched last night episode :sweatingbullets:

But seeing cap's pics that you posted, uri Bummie is really charming..

But i think i have to tell you this..You gotta watch him in East Of Eden..Gosh..He really caught my eyes..

He looks so handsome..You also can hear his adorable voice frequently..Your heart will beat so fast..I guarantee..

His acting is really good *two thumbs up* I think he deserves an award for Best New Actor in Baeksang..

Guest sundyts

il-woo : yeah i watched EOE. He's really awesome in there. i liked him all the way long from Rude woman to Hight Kick, but I helplessly fell in love with him in EOE :)

eventhough he had to wear dirty clothes and make up that's hidding his true beauty, he's still so attractive and manly :wub:

and his acting is SUPERB.. i cried everytime he cried in there.

me too. i personly think he totally deserves the Best New Actor award.

when is the Baeksang award,btw??

Guest sundyts

Here's the screen caps of our Bummie in last night ep.

credit : tiachoptrang from SoeulMate thread

while talking about GE's present (he's loving it :) )

354269906.jpg

354269920.jpg

354269928.jpg

354269934.jpg

354269948.jpg

the concern in his eyes when GE comes with teary eyes :phew:

354269975.jpg

354269991.jpg

354269999.jpg

driving with GE while searching for JD * he looks so manly and dependable :wub:*

354270016.jpg

Guest Gabriella

Huangsy and Sundyts, thanks for pics. I have just watched ep11. Ya, Ga-Yi scene was very kool. I don't now how is everyone but to me, the biggest reason I have been curious and have waited for this drama is Yi Jeong and Ga Eul >.<

Bummie should be able to rest at least for a week since the Macau scenes start next week, so that won't impact the filming schedule too much. I would guess the PDs are going to film any scenes with YJ/KB sitting down or not walking/standing first next week and then any more rigorous scenes will be pushed back as long as possible until he's better.

I do hope he gets rested!

Bummie should be able to rest at least for a week since the Macau scenes start next week, so that won't impact the filming schedule too much. I would guess the PDs are going to film any scenes with YJ/KB sitting down or not walking/standing first next week and then any more rigorous scenes will be pushed back as long as possible until he's better.

I do hope he gets rested!

I wonder if this will affect the plot...I guess for the next few episodes Yi Jeong will become kind of like Woobin, and probably they'll give more lines to Woobin?

I hope he gets his rest...and bounces back for the rest of the drama. Sigghhhh.

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

ahnyeoung..this is my first tyme posting in kim bum (infact soompi) thread @ forum...

how do i add images to this thread??

Guest kibum-LOVE

dont hate me guys.. but I seriously DONT watch boys over flowers for Jun Pyo and Jandi at ALL. I just totally skip over the parts and go straight to Yi Jung and Ga Eul.. and then i pretend its a drama just about them because DAMN its so much more interesting!

Feeling so guilty..

But DAMN omggg those scenes from ep 12 had me totally SQUEALING!!! LOL Kim Bum you, claiming not to like her and full saving her everywhere. and HAHA at that smile of pure ecstacy from Ga Eul when she sees Kim Bum fussing over her. I wold feel exactly the same, but maybe keep it to myself a little bit, because her smile was totally cheesy, i swear, shes gonna turn so stalker! Kim Bum, as if he didnt have enough of them LOL

cant WAIT for ep 12!