TVN DRAMA 2017

Buam-dong Revenge Social Club 부암동 복수자 소셜클럽

f131509040309205720(0).jpg

Drama: Buam-dong Revenge Social Club/Avengers Social Club/ Buam-dong Revengers

Hangul: 부암동 복수자 소셜클럽

Genre: drama

Network: tvN

Episodes: 12

Director: Kwon Seok-Jang (Woman with a Suitcase, Ex-Girlfriend Club, Miss Korea, Golden Time)

Writer: Sajatokki (webcomic), Kim Yi Ji

Release Date:11 October, 2017 - 16 November 2017

Runtime: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:30 (Following drama Criminal Minds)

Production Company:

OST:

Official site: Official Site

Other sites: http://asianwiki.com/Buam-dong_Revengers

http://www.koreandrama.org/avengers-social-club/

Plot

Buam-dong Revenge Social Club  is a webton adaptation. The webtoon tells the story of three women: a fish store ajumma who envisioned a better life for herself, a housewife who grew up an orphan, and a chaebol’s daughter who was raised like a delicate greenhouse flower. They’re an unlikely trio who would never otherwise meet, but they join forces to carry out their individual revenges. Although they start out as co-conspirators, along the way they’ll build a strong friendship. (Dramabeans)

Notes

Webtoon's 'Buam-dong Avenger Social Club' draws a story that can really happen in reality. The story is that three women who met each other in a virtual space called Buam-dong combine their strengths to avenge their goals. There are three members, wife of chaebol, neighboring market fish restaurant owner, and ordinary housewife. Those who do not seem to be matched at all feel intense drama just to unite their desires. In the course of planning the revenge of a relatively weak female body, these members who lived in a totally different world accumulate friendships. Though it may be satisfactory just to have an important person in life, they are willing to jump into the fate of revenge to solve their own problems.

Cast

tumblr_ot6che1cOx1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

tumblr_ot6che1cOx1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

tumblr_ot6che1cOx1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

Lee Yo-Won- Kim Jung hye

Ra Mi-Ran- Hong Do Hee

Myung Se-Bin - Lee Mi Sook

Jun - Lee Soo-Gyum

Choi Byung-Mo -Lee Byeong-Soo

Jung Ae-Youn-  Kim Jung-yoon

Jung Young Joo- Joo Gil Yeon

Yoo In Soo -

Yoon Jin Sol- Hee Kyung (Hong Do He`s daughter)

Choi Kyu-jin - Kim Hee-soo

Jang Yong -

Sung Byoung-Sook -

Jung Suk-Yong -

Kim Hyeong-Il -

Shin Dong-Mi - Han Soo Ji

So Hee-Jung -

Kim Sa-Kwon -

Kim Bo-Ra - Baek Seo Yeon

Shin Dong-Woo -

Posters

f131509040462866705(0).jpg

Avengers-Social-Club1.jpg

Avengers-Social-Club2.jpg

Avengers-Social-Club3.jpg

Avengers-Social-Club4.jpg

f131508804956096000(0).jpg

f131508805609424000(0).jpg

f131508805894436000(0).jpg

f131508806097704000(0).jpg

Character descriptions

Hong Do Hee (Ra Mi Ran) is the fish store owner character, who is also the oldest member of our Revenge Social Club. She’s a single mother of two children who was widowed 10 years ago, and is struggling to make ends meet while saddled with her husband’s hospital bills and various other debts. She isn’t one to take her fate lying down, she is optimistic and naturally a happy-go-lucky type of person.

Kim Jung-Hye (Lee Yo won) is the daughter of a family who runs a big company. She appears straightforward and arrogant, but she is actually naive and cute. Her marriage was made to benefit both families. She tries her best as a wife, but she learns that her husband has betrayed her. To get revenge, she leads the "Bok-Ja Club."

Lee Mi-Sook (Myung Se Bin) was an orphan and married. She has tried hard to have a happy family with her university professor husband, but he is violent towards her. She begins to think about her life after she meets Kim Jung-Hye and and Hong Do-Hee.

Lee Soo-Gyum (Jun) joins the “Bok-Ja Club” to take revenge on his biological parents. His father is Kim Jung-Hye’s husband. Before he married Kim Jung-Hye, he had a fling with a woman who gave birth to Lee Soo-Gyum. His biological parents have neglected him since. (Asianwiki)

Teasers/Trailers

Trailer (Kim Jung Hye)

Trailer (Hong Do Hee)

Trailer (Lee Mi Sook)

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myeong seobin, Lee Yo Won · Ra Miran TVN "Buam-dong Revenge Social Club"/ 'Avenger Social Club' starring confirmed
Actress Myung Se-bin confirmed TVN's new drama
"Buam-dong Revenge Social club"
201708090925069068_d.jpg

According to a source on the 9th, Myeongseobin was cast as starring in the new TV drama "Buam-dong Revenge Social club"
' scheduled to be broadcasted in October. Lee Yo-won, who confirmed the casting ahead, plans to co-operate with Ramiran.

'Avenger Social Club' is a drama based on the webtoon 'Buam-dong Avenger Social Club'. Three aunties who wanted to get revenge for someone come up with a chance to make a revenge story. Those who do not have to bump into each other in their lives will gather together to start revenge that will encompass the hierarchy.

Myeongseobin joins the wife of the university professor who has lived as an orphan. Lee Yo Won is the daughter of a chaebol, Jung Hye, Ramirang plays a fish store owner 
in the traditional market Hongdo Island. (Google translate)

http://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_201708090925069068

Webtoon Buam-dong Revenge Social Club in talks to get drama remake at tvN

by tipsymocha

buamdongrevengesocialclub.jpg

It looks like tvN might be lining up another webtoon adaptation in its drama schedule with Buam-dong Revenge Social Club. The drama’s production is still in its early stages, but the plot which features three women from different walks of life coming together for revenge sounds really promising, so I hope we hear more about its progress soon.

The webtoon tells the story of three women: a fish store ajumma who envisioned a better life for herself, a housewife who grew up an orphan, and a chaebol’s daughter who was raised like a delicate greenhouse flower. They’re an unlikely trio who would never otherwise meet, but they join forces to carry out their individual revenges. Although they start out as co-conspirators, along the way they’ll build a strong friendship.

more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/webtoon-buam-dong-revenge-social-club-in-talks-to-get-drama-remake-at-tvn/

Ra Mi-ran up to become fish store owner in Buam-dong Revenge Social Club

by tipsymocha

ramiran-revengesocialclub1.jpg

I didn’t realize just how much I want this to happen until I saw this news: tvN’s Buam-dong Revenge Social Club is courting Ra Mi-ran (Laurel Tree Tailors) to star as one of the three women who form an unlikely alliance to exact their individual revenges. Ra Mi-ran as one-third of a trio of badass ajummas? Yes, please.

If she accepts, Ra Mi-ran would take on the fish store owner character, who is also the oldest member of our Revenge Social Club. She’s a single mother of two children who was widowed 10 years ago, and is struggling to make ends meet while saddled with her husband’s hospital bills and various other debts. Yikes, that’s bleak, but it sounds like she isn’t one to take her fate lying down, and the widow is described as optimistic and naturally a happy-go-lucky type of person. It’ll be interesting to see what will makes someone with such a sunny outlook join a “club” bent on revenge.

read more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/ra-mi-ran-up-to-become-fish-store-owner-in-buam-dong-revenge-social-club/

Lee Yo-won up to join Ra Mi-ran as part of revenge-seeking ajumma threesome

by tineybeanie

lywons.jpg

Actress Lee Yo-won (Night Light) is eyeing tvN’s Buam-dong Revenge Social Club as her next potential project. Based on a webtoon by the same name that was released from September 2014 to December 2016, it’s about a trio of women who set out for revenge against the individuals who wronged them. Lee Yo-won is up to play one of the three women, a chaebol heiress named Jung-hye.

One of my fave ajummas ever, Ra Mi-ran (Laurel Tree Tailors), is up for a main role as part of the threesome. If she confirms, she’ll be playing a fish market vendor who has lived a harsh life. The last character in the trio is an orphan named Mi-sook, but the actress to play her has not yet been decided.

more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/08/lee-yo-won-up-to-join-ra-mi-ran-as-part-of-revenge-seeking-ajumma-threesome/

Lee Yo-won eyes tvN’s Buam-dong Revenge Social Club

Author: grumpyahjumma

Lee Yo-won (Night Light) is up to join tvN’s adaptation of the webtoon Buam-dong Revenge Social Club.

The drama adaptation revolves around the life of three women: a fish store widow who struggled to make ends meet for her children, a housewife who grew up an orphan, and a chaebol heiress who was sheltered all her life. An unlikely friendship will unfold among the trio who will have their respective revenge against those people who have wronged them.

more

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2017/08/03/lee-yo-won-eyes-tvns-buam-dong-revenge-social-club/

Despite the early repost that Lee Yo Won has signed already with this drama, it seams that Lee Yo Won is still under review.

1502252446-11.jpg

Lee Yo-won, 'Avenger Social Club' being proposed and under review ... "Not yet confirmed"
Top Star News = Lee Chan Hyuk reporter]

Lee Yo-won was reportedly offered the lead role of TVN's new drama 'Avenger Social Club', and it was not a definite one.

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=293536

On the 9th, the management agency of the company management agency said, "Lee Yo won has the proposal as the main character of the TVN 'Avenger Social Club'," but it seems to be said that she is discussing with some of the proposed works. It is a situation that can not be confirmed at the present time, "he said.

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article.asp?nsID=1241881

AUGUST 16 2017

Lee Yo-Won, Ra Mi-Ran, Myung Se-Bin, Jun cast in tvN drama series “Buam-dong Revengers”

Buam-dong_Revengers-SM11.jpg

Lee Yo-Won, Ra Mi-Ran, Myung Se-Bin, Jun are cast in tvN live-action drama series “Buam-dong Revengers” (literal title). The drama series is based on webcomic “Buam-dong Boksooja Soshyeolkeurub” by Sajatokk. Story for the drama series will follow four people who band together to carry out a plan for revenge.

“Buam-dong Revengers” will first air October, 2017 in South Korea (takes over the tvN’s Wednesday and Thursday 10PM time slot after 

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/lee-yo-won-ra-mi-ran-myung-se-bin-jun-cast-in-tvn-drama-series-buam-dong-revengers

This is not a cast. This is the cast.

There is so much talent in the actresses that is insane. I love them all.

The writer seems kind of meh, but considering it's an adaptation, I trust in a great story.

How awesome that dramaland is finally paying more attention to women actresses. And tvn will be airing Prison Life around that time so we'll have a male-oriented and a female-oriented drama on the same week :D

Thanks for making the thread, Larus.  Nice seeing you again from EOG to NL and now this.  I missed the blast we had there.  Let it be the same on here,  where we can have fun and insightful discussions atmosphere as well.

Thanks for making the thread :wub:
LYW's character is described as a chaebol’s daughter who was raised like a delicate greenhouse flower. Okay, bye badass Choi Seo-yeon, Ok Da-jung, Seo Yi-kyung! You all will be dearly missed! :tongue:

Joking aside, I'm sure their characters will be developed along with the story progress. 

On 8/16/2017 at 8:49 PM, QSD said:

Thanks for making the thread, Larus.  Nice seeing you again from EOG to NL and now this.  I missed the blast we had there.  Let it be the same on here,  where we can have fun and insightful discussions atmosphere as well.

Yeah. We meet again. I am glad that we have a drama with strong women again.

I did not read the webcomic but I think the fourth character was added to the trio of women. I don`t know why the young man was added but we`ll see.

9 hours ago, larus said:

Yeah. We meet again. I am glad that we have a drama with strong women again.

I did not read the webcomic but I think the fourth character was added to the trio of women. I don`t know why the young man was added but we`ll see.

I also don’t think he was in the social club in the webtoon, but hopefully it’s for better storytelling.

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Here is the relationship chart.  Feel free to chime in if you can or even can't read.

Thanks. Seing the relationship chart for the webton, there is a young man related with Kim  Jung-hye, her stepson.  I thought they created the character Lee Soo gyum played by Jun for this drama.

Welcome all.  Thanks to May2429 who posted the chart at LYW forum.   

She would probably cut her hair shorter in later part once she starts kicking her hubby endlessly.  I am excited to see her fashion too.

Archived