Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

54 minutes ago, camichi said:

@ninaanin Dear are you from Brazil? :blush:

BTW your english is so good, better than mine

Yes, I'm from Brazil. And you?

Btw, thanks about my english, I'm not confident at all about it, to write today I have to use the diccionary a lot lol. And to me your english sounds good too. Soompi is the only english site that I dare to write because people here are normaly very kind, patient and tolerant with every english level. Thanks again.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, ninaanin said:

Yes, I'm from Brazil. And you?

Btw, thanks about my english, I'm not confident at all about it, to write today I have to use the diccionary a lot lol. And to me your english sounds good too. Soompi is the only english site that I dare to write because people here are normaly very kind, patient and tolerant with every english level. Thanks again.

I am from Venezuela

We are at the same side of the world and I am agree, despite of my English is not good enough I feel confident writing here. It is maybe because there are people from all over the world and as us English is not their native language and I don’t feel that people here are evaluating your English skills. Here people are very understanding and respectful.

:blush:

Song title: Because You Are Here (Jung So Min) 

BTIMFL OST 

Why i feel sad watching this mv:( maybe because of this song or  i miss them so much.

Credit: leenoe_921

Part 1/4

Part 2/4

Part 3/4

Part 4/4

Jung So Min-Because You Are Here 

Walking on this street alone
Crying alone at night
I couldn’t find a place for me
Anywhere

Do you remember
The day we first met?
Your face, your warmth
Comforted me more than anything else

I could see
Because of you
My dream didn’t disappear
Over the clouds in the dark, night sky
The stars twinkled

Don’t forget
Even when I’m happy
Even when I’m lonely and sad
No one can replace you

I want to believe
Because of you
I’m walking again
My faraway footsteps are going to you
The love that pulled me through

Right now
If your heart
Feels the same way as me
Feels the same way as me

I could see
Because of you
My dream didn’t disappear
Over the clouds in the dark, night sky
The stars twinkled

I want to believe
Because of you
I’m walking again
My faraway footsteps ar going to you
The love that pulled me through

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

@eyjooniesh  i want to ask you, is it possible for international fans to join her fancafe or is for Korean only?

it's possible for international fans too, here is the tutorial https://www.google.com/amp/s/joon-lee-internationalfans.tumblr.com/post/126165417335/joons-fancafe-for-international-fans/amp

@MayraR already signed up for both fc ^^

Hace 13 horas, eyjooniesh dijo:

también es posible para los aficionados internacionales, aquí está el tutorial  https://www.google.com/amp/s/joon-lee-internationalfans.tumblr.com/post/126165417335/joons-fancafe-for-international-fans/amp

@MayraR ya se ha registrado para ambos fc ^^

@irisariadnefollow the tutorial, it took me a while to accept, you have to do what the tutorial says and wait until Monday every Monday to register the applications, to be an active member and you can make publications

On 2/21/2018 at 5:40 PM, irisariadne said:

Jung So Min for Elle Korea (March 2018), She is so gorgeous. Its that her real her or hair extension? 

I hope it will come with her interview . 

her real hair, she didn't wear any hair extension in the photoshoot, beautifully gorgeous indeed ! Joon is lucky man !

Because i have lost count how many times i watched Fis hihi

Sometimes, I watching FIS on my PC that was download from Dramanice or Dramafire or from KBS World Youtube. So, the subtitle is a  little bit different  , and then i just notice the subtitle from KBS World ( Episode 24.)

d5pnS32.jpg

3M9f3cd.jpg

hcvW0Aj.jpg

yTwaI7y.jpg

Zoo? I think is same like animal kingdom? That is the Lee Joon's famous quote:tongue:

42OUiuO.jpg

eciVTML.jpg

SzCirld.jpg

qoocTwQ.jpg

J0PJ2NI.jpg

Here the link of that talkshow, Hwasin.

http://putlockertv.io/watch/GObBAnyx-hwasin-controller-of-the-heart/episode-18.html

On 2/21/2018 at 7:36 PM, irisariadne said:

Because i have lost count how many times i watched Fis hihi

Sometimes, I watching FIS on my PC that was download from Dramanice or Dramafire or from KBS World Youtube. So, the subtitle is a  little bit different  , and then i just notice the subtitile from KBS World ( Episode 24.)

Field of Zoo? I think is same like animal kingdom? That is the Lee Joon's famous quote:tongue:

Here the link of that talkshow, Hwasin.

http://putlockertv.io/watch/GObBAnyx-hwasin-controller-of-the-heart/episode-18.html

This is one of the reazons i love Joon. he is so unique

On 2/21/2018 at 5:40 PM, irisariadne said:

Jung So Min for Elle Korea (March 2018), She is so gorgeous. Its that her real her or hair extension? 

I hope it will come with her interview . 

This is her real hair . The long one , she was wearing hair extension, but she removed them to do the glasses fotoshoot. Her real hair has grown up a little.  She look beautiful in this pics.  Lets hope there is and interviewwith them.

Jung Somin at perfume launching eventa, she looks so pretty with her hair and dress, like a mermaid in the ocean <3

JSM ig update, she choose the "after wedding " theme :wub:

2 hours ago, camichi said:

This is her real hair . The long one , she was wearing hair extension, but she removed them to do the glasses fotoshoot. Her real hair has grown up a little.  She look beautiful in this pics.  Lets hope there is and interviewwith them

the theme for this ELLE photoshoot is "love life and work"'. Maybe she gonna mention about Lee Joon :)

Today is Somin's day, so many update of her :D

Archived