Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the feeling that Lee Joon is having his rests and is sharing time with So Min, I have not seen that she is so active in social networks and Lee Joon does not write in his fan cafe, perhaps to distract the paparazzi, and be able to leave quiet to walk

20 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

I think she deleted this picture because it looks so sad and gloomy, she knows LJ is stalking her instagram,( even her hashtag:lol:) so she didnt want LJ to see how sad she was when she can't hear anything from him, she knows LJ will always be worried over her in the army. I think it's the reason why she deleted this picture , and the ring, she might want to hide it from fans especially LJ's fans who still hurting

I agree, that image was very sad, Lee Joon could see it and feel bad about seeing his girlfriend so sad, I think that's why I erase it and Somin erases it has erased IG images there's nothing to worry about

Lee Joon x  Dispatch 

This is Lee Joon 

8uIbWW2.jpg

He is homebody. And his hobby is ...

93YpbmM.jpg

This is Dispatch 

tAh8Ey5.jpg

They are the best sources of paparazzi photos of Korean celebrities dating news.

And the famous word among shippers is "I wish my otp will be caught by Dispatch" . 

YEpiele.jpg

Before this , Dispatch stalked Lee Joon and the only scandal that they got is...

Lee Joon eating Kimchi Fried Rice 

3tA5vmy.jpg

And after that Dispatch gave up finding his scandal

vZmKTZH.jpg

But on 3rd June 2017 , when Dispatch visited Father is Strange filming set , Lee Joon teaching Jung So Min for dancing scene in that drama ,and they said when the camera turn off, reality is more heart fluttering. 

mC1Tifz.jpg

5ZVZK9P.jpg

And Dispatch took these photos that look like a pre wedding photoshoot

YrmhA5w.jpg

5ByJaCy.jpg

And also these photos

EwPdH5w.jpg

qe3lPCD.jpg

So, Dispatch are confidence that they can catch Lee Joon this time

07786e2252a9bd3d0638e817bf4c4c5749681730

And finally, on 1st January 2018 

9zEeyLL.jpg

nb5rQdV.jpg

Dispatch caught Lee Joon and Jung So Min dating .

And they make all Joonmin shippers around the world including me feel over the moon.

tumblr_o1kby2H8tg1tbca4co1_500.gif

FIN

sad news... Joon won't be attending the event.. 

I guess he doesn't want to meet with public yet .. :( since the dating news still not cooled down yet. He doesn't want to receive publicity because of it maybe. And I guess he really really want to focus at serving the country because that's his priority for now.

http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20180205000569

restmb_idxmake.php?idx=60&simg=%2Fcontent%2Fimage%2F2018%2F02%2F05%2F20180205000719_0.jpg

(Yonhap)

btn_pcView.gifimg_topLogo.gif

[PyeongChang 2018] PyeongChang volunteers struggle with crude working conditions

By Catherine Chung

Some volunteers quit or launched a boycott, citing lack of support and basic necessities

Published : Feb 5, 2018 - 14:11 
Updated : Feb 5, 2018 - 14:11

Spoiler

With PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics kicking off Friday, many volunteer workers have voiced their frustration over crude working conditions, igniting a controversy in the online community. 

close_03.png

Around 15,000 volunteers have signed up to help out with the Winter Games and an additional 6,600 workers will assist at the Paralympics. But even before the Olympics starts, the Korean organizers have come under fire for its treatment of staff, with some of its volunteers suddenly quitting.

While some volunteers have already dropped out, those remaining volunteers have requested the country’s Olympic organizing committee to provide better working conditions with regards to “basic necessities,” such as food and transportation. 

The rehearsal for the opening ceremony of the Olympics was held at PyeongChang Olympic Stadium last Saturday. Shortly after the event, around 60 volunteers launched a boycott, refusing to partake in any PyeongChang-related activities. 

restmb_idxmake.php?idx=60&simg=%2Fcontent%2Fimage%2F2018%2F02%2F05%2F20180205000719_0.jpg

(Yonhap)

The organizing committee squashed the boycott, promising on Monday to “fix the problem and make an official apology to its volunteers.” 

Despite the organizing committee’s efforts to alleviate the situation, many volunteers are posting their dissatisfaction and concerns via social media. 

One volunteer demanded the organizing committee come up with a solution to its transportation service and apologize: “I had to shiver out in the freezing cold for nearly an hour before the bus came.” 

The most critical problem for volunteers appeared to be transportation and food. Another volunteer wrote, “To get to the work site on time, we have to take the bus at 6 a.m., but they hand us food at 8 a.m. That leaves us basically no time to have a meal.” 

Paired with long hours on the road and lack of sufficient meals, the volunteers are pushing the organizers to address the volunteers’ health and overall well-being. 

Aside from problems with transportation and food, a small group of volunteers have also mentioned problems with their living quarters: “With no hot water running and a lack of sufficient laundry services, we are struggling to get by every day.” 

“There appears to be rumors going around saying 2,000 volunteers are dropping out, but those who dropped out did it for ‘employeement, academic studies and health’ reasons,” said an official from the Korean organizing committee. 

Last Friday, the Korean Confederation of Trade Unions called on the Olympic organizing committee to revamp its current system. It also held a seminar geared towards “good working conditions.” 

The organizing committee acknowledged the mounting complaints and promised to to address the problems, such as accommodation, and work toward a “successful opening of the Olympics.” 

By Catherine Chung (cec82@heraldcorp.com)

I think Joon didn't want to support this kind of event with shitty management 

1 hour ago, MayraR said:

I have the feeling that Lee Joon is having his rests and is sharing time with So Min, I have not seen that she is so active in social networks and Lee Joon does not write in his fan cafe, perhaps to distract the paparazzi, and be able to leave quiet to walk

Yes,maybe LJ already meet with SM now. But until now i wonder why no one take their photos after they saw Joonmin couple visited department store at Pangyo last December. Tomorrow is his birthday, still hoping to get some pictures from them. 

Just now, irisariadne said:

Yes,maybe they already meet with other now. But until now i wonder why no one take their photos after they saw Joonmin couple visited department store at Pangyo last December. Tomorrow is his birthday, still hoping to get some pictures from them. 

The department store is a high class one so they must have receive visits from various rich celebrities and chaebol before, they can't take their picture freely because it's not ethical to do so

maybe he's playing video games or watching movies a bit quiet, and now they're more careful not to be photographed, I say too. It may be uncomfortable for them to follow someone, I think some fans are still not comfortable with the relationship or they are in shok, the last thing they want is for them to feel uncomfortable when they see the photos of their appointments

I read comment from a Korean. This person said "It was really a beautiful relationship between Somin n LJ when it was the first time revealed by Dispatch. I heard since LJ debut he never playing around with female celebrities. He was prudent and very careful around them. But with Somin it looks like he found true love. -cr.to cutefairy 

9 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Lee Joon x     Dispatch 

This is Lee Joon 

8uIbWW2.jpg

He is homebody. And his hobby is ...

93YpbmM.jpg

This is Dispatch 

tAh8Ey5.jpg

They are the best sources of paparazzi photos of Korean celebrities dating news.

And the famous word among shippers is "I wish my otp will be caught by Dispatch" . 

YEpiele.jpg

Before this , Dispatch stalking Lee Joon and the only scandal that they got is...

Lee Joon eating Kimchi Fried Rice 

3tA5vmy.jpg

And after that Dispatch gave up finding his scandal

vZmKTZH.jpg

But on 3rd June 2017 , when Dispatch visited Father is Strange filming set , Lee Joon teaching Jung So Min for dancing scene in that drama ,and they said when the camera turn off, reality is more heart fluttering. 

mC1Tifz.jpg

5ZVZK9P.jpg

And Dispatch took these photos that look like a pre wedding photoshoot

YrmhA5w.jpg

5ByJaCy.jpg

And also this photos

EwPdH5w.jpg

qe3lPCD.jpg

So, Dispatch is confidence that they can catch Lee Joon this time

07786e2252a9bd3d0638e817bf4c4c5749681730

And finally, on 1st January 2018 

9zEeyLL.jpg

nb5rQdV.jpg

Dispatch caught Lee Joon and Jung So Min dating .

And they make all Joonmin shippers around the world including me feel over the moon.

tumblr_o1kby2H8tg1tbca4co1_500.gif

FIN

the gifs so funny but it's true , describing them all and dispatch XD

Archived