Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

even if they got haters, the number of people who give their blessing and support their relationship is much more bigger than the number of people who detest them. They won't be affected by such hates they got, they're public figure after all and I'm sure they know how to handle it :wink:

We know that Korean love this couple after the news broke out  but for international fans it just minority  don't like this couple . But , i think majority love them .This is from what i read comment in the Somin's instagram . I use the google translate to read their comment .  

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

For example like Park Si Hoo, even if  the charges was  latter dropped  (the victim withdrew her complaint) or he is not guilty for sexual assault, but he was still seen as an immoral degenerate. I want to ask this question to them - I  mean in real life, do you want someone who having one night stand to be your husband. Or do you want your family or friends to marry that kind of man.  If he can do that before marriage, i don't think he can change it after marry with you.(imo)

It's rare to see an undenied scandal of big celebrities like them, in the end they always find their own ways to deny or dropped the charges which were charged upon them. What I'm trying to say is, they're a big person with powerful people behind them.... There's no smoke without fire .

The person who accused them of sexual assault has ruined their career, My simple question is, why they didn't just sue those girls out of defamation? If they're truly innocent, they should sue those girls, and it should be in the media, in order to regain their career back, but the only thing reported is charge dropped. As it is not what rich men always do B)

17 hours ago, anna0427 said:

me too! as a jsm fan, i always wondered who she will end up with. i've always hoped she'd be able to meet her love match. she's very pretty,has an enviable figure, intelligent and talented. she also seems to be a friendly and nice person. i often wondered why her leading men dont end up falling in love with her. before lee joon, i admit i shipped her with im siwan and kim young kwang. although i'm big fan of btimfl, i didnt ship her with lmk because i really loved her chemistry with lee joon. i'm really glad lee joon saw the jewel in her and that they have so many similarities (esp their dorkiness). it makes me hope that they will really end up forever!

Hello dear! yeah, Somin have a super friendly personality, she seems close and have a great chemistry with all of her co-stars, but even so, I think Somin is not someone who can easily fallin' in love, so thats why we never heard about her love story in real life with he co-stars before Lee Joon. As Somin's fans, we all know that even so she looks so feminine, soft, and dorky but she is a quite deep thinker and mature.

Among Model-turned-Actors, I think she seems more close to Bang Sungjun, I remember her being his model and he posted her photos that he took in his IG,  and in 2017 when he lives in IG, he mentioned "Somin Noona" too. And yes, She is also close to Im Siwan, I remember he sends video support for her latest movie (She posted it in her IG) and he called her  "Uri Sominie" in that video. Anyways Siwan is also Joon's friend, right? :D 

13 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

The person who accused them of sexual assault has ruined their career, My simple question is, why they didn't just sue those girls out of defamation? If they're truly innocent, they should sue those girls, and it should be in the media, in order to regain their career back, but the only thing reported is charge dropped. As it is not what rich men always do B)

Yes chingu, like what Kim Hyung Joong did to his ex-girlfriend . 

(I already delete my comment about him  in this thread)  

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/prosecutors-seek-a-sentences-of-1-year-and-4-months-in-jail-for-kim-hyun-joongs-ex-girlfriend

17 minutes ago, keyzee61 said:

She is also close to Im Siwan, I remember he sends video support for her latest movie (She posted it in her IG) and he called her  "Uri Sominie" in that video. Anyways Siwan is also Joon's friend, right? :D 

Yes, Somin already meet with Joon's friend

59 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Yes chingu, like what Kim Hyung Joong did to his ex-girlfriend . 

(I already delete my comment about him  in this thread)  

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/prosecutors-seek-a-sentences-of-1-year-and-4-months-in-jail-for-kim-hyun-joongs-ex-girlfriend

Allkpop is the last source of news that I will read if I want to know more about their case. It's a shitty news site for korean celebrity news. Even celebrity like Tablo diss Allkpop for spreading wrong info about him. I've also seen allkpop reporting news about Park Sihoo as if he's totally innocent LOL

We all know KHJ not innocent and his case totally different, but he still have powerful people behind him and I've seen him comeback with concerts recently..  but he can't never sue the girl for false reporting about his abusement because apparently it's true

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

I think Korean love this couple but for international fans (especially the other shipper but it just minority ) don't like this couple . This is from what i read comment in the Somin's instagram . I use the google translate to read their comment .  But , i don't know, i  can be wrong. 

It's because btimfl more popular internationally than FiS which is a 50 episode weekend drama, it's not rare a 16 episode miniseries drama become hit internationally. Korean loves JM couple more than international fans does, but there's so many JM shippers in instagram and other social media platform like Twitter who supportive of them and praying they end up together. The haters mostly from ifans who ship sominki and I don't see any korean hates them because there will be many downvoted of such hate comments than upvotes. 

Spoiler

yesterday during Seoul Music award fans screamed loudly when JSM introduced herself, I think fans like her more after her dating news with korean-beloved-celebrity , Lee Joon become such a hot topics in New Year  

14 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

We all know KHJ not innocent and his case totally different, but he still have powerful people behind him and I've seen him comeback with concerts recently..  but he can't never sue the girl for false reporting about his abusement because apparently it's true

Oh, So, its true that he abused his girlfriend,ermmmm.:huh: 

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

Oh, So, its true that he abused his girlfriend,ermmmm.:huh: 

Spoiler

Prosecutors are seeking a jail sentence for Kim Hyun Joong's ex-girlfriend.

They are seeking a sentence of 1 year and 4 months for 'A' for attempted fraud. They took into account that 'A' forged her texts about pregnancy, that there are traces of tempering and editing on her photo of the pregnancy test, as well as the suing Kim Hyun Joong even though her claims that she had a miscarriage from violence were false. They also stated that her interviewing with media saying she had miscarried from assault was a strict case of spreading false information.

from the article link given previously there's not any mention of defamation sue .. :huh:  well KHJ himself admitted he beat his girlfriend and apologize for it. He sue the girl for false reporting about her miscarriage because of the abuse. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Spoiler

According to the reports by Dispatch, Kim’s women problems led his girlfriend to break up with him. Kim then lost control of his temper and beat her, they said. 

It was clearly a one-sided attack by Kim on his girlfriend, a source close to Kim’s girlfriend said. 

After the fight, Kim’s girlfriend texted him, “I have bruises all over my body. It hurts. I have no reason to be beaten.” 

In response, Kim admitted to his mistake. “I don’t know why I did this to you as I knew that I would be sorry the next day. I am sorry that you were bruised and hurt. Hope you get better soon. I am really sorry,” Kim said. http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140825001042#cb

Kim Hyun-joong makes apology to ex-girlfriend

South Korean singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong made an official apology Monday to his former girlfriend, fully admitting his assault charges. 

close_03.png

In response, his ex-girlfriend agreed to unconditionally drop the charges she pressed against him on Sept. 2, Kim’s lawyer said. 

Kim left a message on his official homepage to apologize to the woman. 

“I am really sorry that I mentally and physically hurt the person I loved and trusted for two years,” he wrote. 

“I feel so ashamed that I did what a man was not supposed to do. This (conflict) erupted all because of me, so she has no reason to be blamed,” he repented. 

“I once again apologize to her, her family and friends. Above all, I hope she can accept my apology and forgive me,” he added.

Kim said that he would make efforts to lead a life in a healthier and better manner. 

The apology came three weeks after the woman filed charges against Kim, accusing him of beating her on multiple occasions.

The 28-year-old idol’s then-girlfriend claimed that Kim attacked her several times between late May and mid-July, which left her with bruises and broken ribs. 

The violence broke out while arguing with Kim over “women issues” at his home in Jamsil, eastern Seoul, she said. 

Kim, however, only partially admitted to the charges during the Sept. 2 questioning by the police at Songpa District Police Station in southeastern Seoul. 

Kim acknowledged that he had used violence against the woman only once and accidentally, rejecting the accusation of “repetitive assaults” against her.

If Kim had found to have committed intentional and repeated assault, he could have faced a criminal trial. 

The singer-turned-actor was on his worldwide “Fantasy” concert tour before returning to Korea to respond to the police summons.

Kim’s agency confirmed that the singer will continue his tour as scheduled. He will hold his next concert in Japan on Sept. 16. 

By Ock Hyun-ju (laeticia.ock@heraldcorp.com)http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140915001150#cb

I just realized Jung Somin's dress was inspired by Natalie Portman's Christian Dior dress. And guess who likes Natalie Portman???https://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/lee-joon-reveals-his-role-model-and-ideal-type

When asked about his role model int he interview, he replied with, "Natalie Portman." Nice choice!  He explained, "I think she's an actress who is truly perfect at everything. Even when I only look at her 'Dior' CF, she looks so cool.  She's an actress who particularly puts a lot of different emotions into her voice."

JSM wants to be LJ's Natalie Portman:tongue::wub:

Min Jin woong talked about Lee Joon and Jung Somin in his interview ~~~

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002675933

[☆밥한끼합시다]민진웅 "이준, 정소민 열애 알고 있었다..입대前 귀띔"(인터뷰③)

0002675933_001_20180127114831307.jpg?type=w430_q70

말이 나온 김에, KBS 2TV 드라마 '아버지가 이상해'에 함께 출연한 이준 씨와 정소민 씨가 사귀는 것은 알고 있었어요? 

▶네. 기사 나기 전에는 알고 있었어요. 준이가 군대 가기 전에 얘기하더라고요. 한창 드라마 할 때는 몰랐고요. 소민이는 또 학교생활을 같이 했었으니까 어렸을 때부터 알던 동생이거든요. 축하할 일이죠. 준이가 마침 연말 시상식 때 휴가를 나왔더라고요. 직전 보진 못하고 연락만 했어요. 그 친구도 휴가 나왔는데, 에이~남자들은 다 알잖아요. 하하. 

2 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

[☆밥한끼합시다]민진웅 "이준, 정소민 열애 알고 있었다..입대前 귀띔"(인터뷰③)

0002675933_001_20180127114831307.jpg?type=w430_q70

말이 나온 김에, KBS 2TV 드라마 '아버지가 이상해'에 함께 출연한 이준 씨와 정소민 씨가 사귀는 것은 알고 있었어요? 

▶네. 기사 나기 전에는 알고 있었어요. 준이가 군대 가기 전에 얘기하더라고요. 한창 드라마 할 때는 몰랐고요. 소민이는 또 학교생활을 같이 했었으니까 어렸을 때부터 알던 동생이거든요. 축하할 일이죠. 준이가 마침 연말 시상식 때 휴가를 나왔더라고요. 직전 보진 못하고 연락만 했어요. 그 친구도 휴가 나왔는데, 에이~남자들은 다 알잖아요. 하하. 

Can anyone traslate ??? Please... I tried to Google translate but it came out really weird....

"Yes, articles dentition ago knew it. 준이 the Army before the didn't learn me when you talk 하더라고 I season drama. 소민이 also school as 했었으니까 when I was starting used to know brother 'cause I celebration's going on. 준이 to finish the end of the year awards when vacation 나왔더라고 I just before 보진 not contact only did. His friends vacation 나왔는데, this ~ men multi you know. Haha."

3 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Did you know that Lee Joon and Jung So Min, who appeared on KBS 2TV drama 'My father is strange' together?
Yes. I knew it before the article. I was talking to him before he went to the army. Congratulations. Joon had a vacation at the end of the year awards ceremony. 

(I'm just using Google translate and edit some of it and maybe its not accurate but basically this article told us that he know about them.Min Ji Woong,we know that you knowB))ok , i post this picture again.

2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Both of them are smart and beautiful:)But,may i know when Natalie wore this dress?

Natalie wore this dress during golden globe awards 2018 

Natalie Portman and Pregnant America Ferrera Walk the Golden Globes Red Carpet Together

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.fil
Neilson Barnard/NBCUniversal/NBCU Photo Bank/Getty

Archived