Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

On 20/12/2017 at 10:01 PM, eyjooniesh said:

hello, I had a lot of time not to write here, it is a great happiness that the shipp is confirmed, I was confident that it would be confirmed on January 1 as they had announced in dispatsh but I did not imagine that it was, the couple Joonmin could not believe how soon confiemara, although it was somewhat sure that they were coming out of the interactions they had you could see in their faces the love they felt and transmitted to the fans, I feel it was sincere everything was confirmed by other shipps that from my point of view sight began to harass Somin, after I confirmed any change I think everything is more quiet and is good for the couple. I hope you are very happy you deserve it, congratulations to all the Joonmin fans at the end we were not wrong, we had that intuition and it was real

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MayraR said:

hello, I had a lot of time not to write here, it is a great happiness that the shipp is confirmed, I was confident that it would be confirmed on January 1 as they had announced in dispatsh but I did not imagine that it was, the couple Joonmin could not believe how soon confiemara, although it was somewhat sure that they were coming out of the interactions they had you could see in their faces the love they felt and transmitted to the fans, I feel it was sincere everything was confirmed by other shipps that from my point of view sight began to harass Somin, after I confirmed any change I think everything is more quiet and is good for the couple. I hope you are very happy you deserve it, congratulations to all the Joonmin fans at the end we were not wrong, we had that intuition and it was real

Hi Myra, where have you been. I miss you :) Although i saw your post about Joonmin's picture/vids on the Instagram and Youtube. But, i  love your theory that we discuss here . You are the first person who said  that Joonmin maybe will be the 1st January couple and  its correct . Congratulation to you too. Yes, because we feel  there is something between Joonmin that is  why we still keep faith to them.  Time will tell.And its true . It's the  best new year gift for me. 

46 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Hola Myra, ¿dónde has estado? Te extraño :) Aunque vi tu publicación sobre las imágenes / videos de Joonmin en Instagram y en Youtube. Pero, me encanta tu teoría que discutiremos aquí. Usted es la primera persona que dijo que Joonmin tal vez sea pareja el 1 de enero y es correcto. Felicidades a ti también. Sí, porque creemos que hay algo entre Joonmin y por eso seguimos confiando en ellos. El tiempo dirá. Y es verdad. Es el mejor regalo de año nuevo para mí. 

If it was a great gift for me too, I went on vacation and did not have a good Internet connection, Adriana, she sent me the great news I could not believe it was a big surprise, I love the couple and I wish they are very happy you see that they are in love and their love is strong, the fact that they are separated by military service does not mean love will be lost, love will become stronger, only brave people who trust in the love they feel, so we only have left celebrate and support them, positive mind

20 minutes ago, MayraR said:

If it was a great gift for me too, I went on vacation and did not have a good Internet connection, Adriana, she sent me the great news I could not believe it was a big surprise, I love the couple and I wish they are very happy you see that they are in love and their love is strong, the fact that they are separated by military service does not mean love will be lost, love will become stronger, only brave people who trust in the love they feel, so we only have left celebrate and support them, positive mind

Yes , chingu . I agree with you.  

I agree, in addition it is not that they will be incommunicado she will visit it letters will be sent or they will talk on the phone, so I do not see much problem

distance love

two brave who struggle with distance and have the great courage to face that kind of love. Love at a distance, love of the brave, a very strong

Joon's fancafe post 1 January 2018. He posted it before the dating news came out (past midnight) . For me,  the last sentence is for his fan to continue support him even  after he is dating with Somin?  Its like he knew that media (or Dispatch) will reveal it on 1st January 2018. But, it make sense because on TV report said , they spotted dating in public place (department store in Pangyo)  and of course many people saw them. So,  he is kinda expected that. 

Credit :iamoutoftime

But, sadly some of his fan stop supporting him (yes, i know they are still in accepting phase like eyjooniesh said).  I follow many Lee Joon & Somin's  fansite in the  instagram and twitter . And  i saw different reaction after the dating news came out.For Somin's fansite  , i think most of them happy with this news(ex. blogjungsomin house) .But for Lee Joon's fansite , i give two example. Like i said before in previous post,  I follow one LJ fansite and she stop counting the day LJ discharge from military.It's sad because i like  LJ 's picture that she took by herself  . And another one of the LJ's fansite, before this she always posted all Lee Joon's videos (drama/movie and variety like WGM) but after new year , i feel strange  why she only posted 2 video of Lee Joon and then suddenly change to another actor. And then  i checked her Ig, she already unfollow LJ ig.  :(    @eyjooniesh  is Mblaq GO  face the same situation like Joon too?. I saw he off comment on his ig. (the picture with his girlfriend)

37 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Joon's fancafe post 1 January 2018. He posted it before the dating news came out (past midnight) . For me,  the last sentence is for his fan to continue support him even  after his dating with Somin?  Its like he knew that media (or Dispatch) will reveal it on 1st January 2018. But, it make sense because on TV report said , they spotted dating in public place (department store in Pangyo)  and of course many people saw them. So,  he is kinda expected that. 

Credit :iamoutoftime

But, sadly some of his fan stop supporting him (yes, i know they are still in accepting phase like eyjooniesh said). After i become fans of Joonmin, i follow many Lee Joon & Somin's  fansite in the  instagram and twitter . And  i see different reaction after the dating news came out.For Somin's fansite  , i think most of them happy with this news(ex. blogjungsomin house) .But for Lee Joon's fansite , i give two example.  I follow one LJ fansite and she stop counting the day LJ discharge from military.It's sad because i love the  LJ picture that she took by herself  . And one of the LJ's fansite, before this she always posted all Lee Joon's videos (drama/movie and variety like WGM) but after new year , i feel strange  why she only posted 2 video of Lee Joon and then suddenly change to another actor. And then  i checked her Ig, she already unfollow LJ ig.  :(    @eyjooniesh  is Mblaq GO  face the same situation like Joon too?. I saw he off comment on his ig. 

what bad for the fans who do not support him when they have to be in the good times and the bad with your favorite artist this had to happen someday he is a human being as everyone has the right to be happy, as also the fans are entitled to be happy that some fans are so selfish, I do not think it's because Somin would be the same if it were with another person it's sad for Lee Joon. In Mexico they support him and support his relationship. I think there are more positive than negative fans.

https://m.facebook.com/ConfesionesDeUnaAplus/photos/a.714144718618824.1073741986.506474409385857/1794985843868034/?type=3&source=57

https://m.facebook.com/ConfesionesDeUnaAplus/photos/a.714144718618824.1073741986.506474409385857/1780990651934220/?type=3&source=48

some other shipper thought the reason JSM deleted one of her ig post with LMK is because her boyfriend is jealous.

My comment: Why the snow filter photo she had with that guy is still in her ig? If her boyfriend is jealous she will delete that post too but she didn't. LJ is an actor too and he can understand JSM's work, he's able to tolerate with it so does JSM. He trusts his girlfriend. I think JSM deleted that post because she got annoyed with fans who ship her with LMK when in fact she's in love with LJ. 

They also made assumptions that JSM did have some sort of feeling to LMK while playing the drama??/? 

My comment: If that is true, why I saw past comments from the other shippers during their ship still hasn't sunk yet, that said JSM keeps distancing herself from LMK in the bts, and they thought it's because she's shy with LMK because she actually like him. Yes some girls are shy, but JSM has acted with several hotter young actors before (Kim Woobin, Kang Haneul, Hong Jonghyun, Kim Youngkwang etc) and if she's shy with them, she wouldn't become an actress. She distancing herself from LMK because she's taken, not that she's shy. 

They're calling JSM as deceiver and giver of false hope,

My comment: very disgusting of them to say that when they know JSM never show any feeling towards LMK, we all know who flirting with who:glasses:

she sticked her couple pic with LJ on the back of her mirror during filming btimfl, she always remember her boyfriend and her love for him never get threatened by her male co star in that drama. It's not like her partner in that drama very attractive and not even her ideal type. 

the other shippers are mad because JM shippers tagging LMK in JM couple post

My comment: During the dating news revealed at 1st Jan 2018, I agree there's some LMK hashtag got tagged in JM couple pics, most of them are kdrama blog, other actors blog, who also tagged unrelated actors like Lee Jongsuk, Park Shinhye, and also a general kpop account, I don't see any JM shippers tagging LMK name in their post. Once again, SLANDER

15 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

algún otro cargador pensó que la razón por la que JSM borró una de sus publicaciones con LMK es porque su novio está celoso.

Mi comentario: ¿Por qué la foto del filtro de nieve que tenía con ese tipo todavía está en su ig? Si su novio está celoso ella eliminará esa publicación también pero ella no lo hizo. LJ también es un actor y puede entender el trabajo de JSM, es capaz de tolerarlo, también lo hace JSM. Él confía en su novia. Creo que JSM eliminó esa publicación porque se enojó con los fanáticos que la enviaron con LMK cuando, de hecho, está enamorada de LJ. 

También hicieron suposiciones de que JSM tenía algún tipo de sentimiento para LMK mientras jugaba el drama ?? /? 

Mi comentario: si eso es cierto, por qué vi los comentarios anteriores de los otros cargadores durante su barco todavía no se han hundido, eso dice que JSM se distancia de LMK en los EE. UU., Y pensaron que es porque es tímida con LMK porque realmente como él. Sí, algunas chicas son tímidas, pero JSM ha actuado con varios jóvenes actores antes (Kim Woobin, Kang Haneul, Hong Jonghyun, Kim Youngkwang, etc.) y si es tímida con ellas, no se convertiría en actriz. Se está alejando de LMK porque se la llevaron, no porque sea tímida. 

Están llamando a JSM como engañador y dador de falsas esperanzas,

Mi comentario: es muy desagradable de ellos decir que cuando saben que JSM nunca muestra ningún sentimiento hacia LMK, todos sabemos quién coquetea con quién:glasses:

ella pegó su foto de pareja con LJ en la parte posterior de su espejo durante la filmación btimfl, ella siempre recuerda a su novio y su amor por él nunca se ve amenazado por su co estrella en ese drama. No es como su compañero en ese drama muy atractivo y ni siquiera su tipo ideal. 

los otros cargadores están enojados porque los cargadores JM que etiquetan LMK en pareja JM publican

Mi comentario: durante las noticias de citas reveladas el 1 de enero de 2018, acepto que hay un hashtag LMK etiquetado en las fotos de JM couple, la mayoría de ellas son kdrama blog, otros actores blog, que también etiquetaron actores no relacionados como Lee Jongsuk, Park Shinhye y también una cuenta general de kpop, no veo ningún remitente de JM etiquetando el nombre de LMK en su publicación. Una vez más, SLANDER

I think she deleted the photo with LMK because there were many comments, that there was in that publication she deleted it because it was her decision, I do not think Lee Joon is jealous of LMK, the other things that the followers of the Shipp said did not seem to me very logical everything was part of his imagination. What bothered me about them is that they were harassing her asking why she had deleted the photo, in that she gave them false hopes, those hopes were created by them, that they love the drama but you have to know that one thing is drama and another thing is real life. In real life I never saw that Somin was so close to LMK in the bts that the director was almost always there and sometimes he looked uncomfortable. she is not to blame for not having the feelings they want her to have we do not have the power to change the feelings of other people now that they already know reality they should just stay away and accept reality, even if they stop following them, even if they get angry , even if they blame Somin, there's only one fact that is real they love each other and that's what matters, they're just wasting their time with their bad comments

love and peace for everyone

46 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

But, sadly some of his fan stop supporting him (yes, i know they are still in accepting phase like eyjooniesh said). After i become fans of Joonmin, i follow many Lee Joon & Somin's  fansite in the  instagram and twitter . And  i saw different reaction after the dating news came out.For Somin's fansite  , i think most of them happy with this news(ex. blogjungsomin house) .But for Lee Joon's fansite , i give two example.  I follow one LJ fansite and she stop counting the day LJ discharge from military.It's sad because i love the  LJ picture that she took by herself  . And one of the LJ's fansite, before this she always posted all Lee Joon's videos (drama/movie and variety like WGM) but after new year , i feel strange  why she only posted 2 video of Lee Joon and then suddenly change to another actor. And then  i checked her Ig, she already unfollow LJ ig.  :(    @eyjooniesh  is Mblaq GO  face the same situation like Joon too?. I saw he off comment on his ig. (the picture with his girlfriend)

mblaq g.o fansites also shutting down one by one, it's the thing every male celebrities will experience once they confirmed their dating news . 

14 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

mblaq g.o fansites also shutting down one by one, it's the thing every male celebrities will experience once they confirmed their dating news . 

it's really sad that they stop supporting them, it's their happiness, they're supposed to support, but they're taking this decision to stop supporting it ... it's very sad

There are shipps that you do not like but you will not stop supporting for example in my case I did not like hyunmin Sominki, thank God that this was not reality, but if bad luck had been true I would support, although I would not get into that much I would not be a fan of the couple but if she was happy I would understand and continue supporting her career watching her dramas. but everyone has a different way of thinking

1 hour ago, MayraR said:

it's really sad that they stop supporting them, it's their happiness, they're supposed to support, but they're taking this decision to stop supporting it ... it's very sad

There are shipps that you do not like but you will not stop supporting for example in my case I did not like hyunmin Sominki, thank God that this was not reality, but if bad luck had been true I would support, although I would not get into that much I would not be a fan of the couple but if she was happy I would understand and continue supporting her career watching her dramas. but everyone has a different way of thinking

That's right dear , we must  support them even if  they choose other person as their partner .  Although we feel sad, but that it's their personal life and we just a fan. As long as they are  happy, we should be happy for them  too. 

LJ birthday is coming soon, I think he will be getting his vacation since the 100 days of training almost over and he can celebrate his birthday with his pretty love one JSM. 

ps: I wonder if JSM touring Japan the other day to search for his boyfriend's birthday gift

2 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

LJ birthday is coming soon, I think he will be getting his vacation since the 100 days of training almost over and he can celebrate his birthday with his pretty love one JSM. 

ps: I wonder if JSM touring Japan the other day to search for his boyfriend's birthday gift

Yes, i think so . Like  last year LJ celebrated JSM's birthday, but at that time they just co-workers. .But this year, their status change as lovers . And, i hope he can post some pictures for us..If they shy to post picture, they can ask MJW to post it in his ig.

* (Maybe she bought him new phone case ??) 

Baby Joonie, Omo so cute

So, it's been a year since they meet each other for the first time  (11 January 2017). And Lee Joon said from the day of script reading he felt that Somin  was a good person:wub:

Translation: The script reading for "Father is Strange" was performed on January 11 at the KBS2 building, where the main cast was present, among them So Min.

DIgdb17XcAQuBXJ.jpg

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

Yes, i think so . Like  last year LJ celebrated JSM's birthday, but at that time they just co-workers. .But this year, their status change as lovers . And, i hope he can post some pictures for us..If they shy to post picture, they can ask MJW to post it in his ig.

hopefully mjw will fulfill our dream :D they look so lovely in the scrip reading, both were wearing such a simple outfit, no wonder LJ said "similar style". I think LJ has crush on her since that day:wub:

5 hours ago, irisariadne said:

@irisariadne This pic made me remember that he had a pic with the same sweater she is wearing, then some said they had similar taste but i think she is wearing LJ sweater. 

6 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

hopefully mjw will fulfill our dream :D they look so lovely in the scrip reading, both were wearing such a simple outfit, no wonder LJ said "similar style". I think LJ has crush on her since that day:wub:

i was actually wondering who liked each other first. jsm looks effortlessly pretty during their script reading..:)

7 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

if I think it was love at first sight :wub:

Archived