[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Gosh, my heart cannot take it. First they give such a surprise and manly kiss then they give us the Super sad preview for tomorrow.  My heart was beating faster when the kiss happen, so sweet and happy it was.  Then, I had bad vibe when SEJ jumped down the car with a limb. Next the preview is a killer.  How to survive till tomorrow.  

3 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Yeah leukemia is blood cancer.

I hope she has a treatable kind :( and she goes into remission and they sail happily into the sunset. Or i will know never to watch another kdrama live because the wait is now eating at me, trite as this turn in the story is.

It has reduced the happy effects of the kiss though. :(

Totally agree.. We cant celebrate the second kiss.. Only sadness n anticipation n nervousness for the ending is with us:cry:

Thank you Chingu for the live recaps and translations. You are daebak. *bow*

Don't be sad with the cancer twist, SEJ will definitely survive, she has the warmest heart in the world to help her going thru her hardest journey in this life. Trust me, even the scariest cancer cell will not win against their love.

Let's just have some fun with the BTS, shall we...

@icyphoenix Thank you for sharing the Making clips. Still can't find them on the MBC website though.. Btw, I counted how many shots KMH and HJW did for the beach scene and I counted 5... That means the two of them kissed at least 5 times. (You're welcome, KMH and HJW shippers :lol: ) Also I love how KMH goes to hug HJW for the second time at the end of the making clip.

2 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

Guys, I heard that HJW had cancer problem too , is this true? So maybe it's her way to tell  us about this problem, she is very brave, if it is. She does not scare talk about this. 

I never heard such a thing.. I don't think soo she has such a thing.. No-one should get disease like that.. I only heard abt KWB suffering from cancer.. 

Just now, icyphoenix said:

I never heard such a thing.. I don't think soo she has such a thing.. No-one should get disease like that.. I only heard abt KWB suffering from cancer.. 

On Soompi there was article about KWB and HJW...I think so... sorry if I'm wrong/...

16 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

On Soompi there was article about KWB and HJW...I think so... sorry if I'm wrong/...

Link plz?? I only heard she did a photoshoot for breast cancer awareness.. Nothing else.. I think ur mistaken

any HJW fans confirm this plzz? 

21 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Link plz?? I only heard she did a photoshoot for breast cancer awareness.. Nothing else.. I think ur mistaken

I'll try to find it,  but I'm happy that I'm wrong.

About drama....well it will be really sad ending but agree that very uniq and strong dramatically. Not like in other dramas.

5 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

WHAT. IN. THE.  WORLD.  writernim, seriously,  last episode and SEJ has a cancer or whatever terminal disease is that?....  Like seriously,  is this for real????  Last episode our OTP moment is will be push and pull??  

Don't worry I m too sailing in ur ship!!.. I m also frustrated.. Hope they give good ending.. No open ending or sad ending!! 

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Don't worry I m too sailing in ur ship!!.. I m also frustrated.. Hope they give good ending.. No open ending or sad ending!! 

I'm not worried about having sad ending,  Im confident SEJ will survive, but why use the very last episode for SeJ sickness,  and it will not make sense if half ep is she's sick and will be fine....  that would be rushed final episode

Archived