OMG THOSE BTS ARE LIFEEEEEE!! :wub::wub:

JungHyun's stares while SeJeong is dancing/singing though.. Boy, are you in love? What's with that loving eyes+happy smile?:rolleyes:

BTW, JungHyun kissed SeJeong's cheek so many times LMAO both of them are so lucky :tongue:

I really love their interaction.. How can I'm not shipping them:wub:

JungHyun's voice.... Dang. Someone need to let him sing an OST of this drama..

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those BTS are gold!  

How many cheek kisses was that in different angles?   

Omg,  he acts, he sings.  Kyaaa,  You two, do a duet!!!  Record it, do the MV.   A sweet ballad.  I  know it is a little late to ask this, but they totally can independent of School 2017.  

Q&, Jellyfish,  you both have a new star.  Find them a song, ppalli.  

@shinesun @tituyphing  thank you!    

SEE?? It's a real disgrace to not letting them having duet OST. Junghyun was in musical play before, so he can sing, he sing in Up Interview for School Promotion in Vlive too hehe. He sings like musical actor there. BUT korean viewers think there is possibility for them to do a duet performance at Drama Award at the end of the year, so let's wait until then. keep the hype up and do the best so they can get Best Couple Award and Rookie Awards from KBS.

@hazeljrr_c922 seven? haha I don't mind more~ btw Junghyun is in O& (O And Ent) (actor who plays Taewoon's Dad is from Jellyfish too, kkk whatta funny thing)

Hahahaha @shinesun I hope I don't miss a thing below :
- Instead of Director, that stairs scene made by both of Sejong and Junghyun. "one step closer" scene is Sejong's idea, while the intertwining fingers and pull her to him is Junghyun's idea. Director is really satisfied and made that fatherly smile to them. the caption said "what should we do with this SeJunghyun's chemistry...?" after the shot both of them look so shy. haha
- junghyun asks director whether he should unbutton more? Director said yes, he complains that "nothing to see here though, can someone draw it please?" haha he then doing push ups.
- sejong visits junghyun when he is going to shoot the dancing scene. they are still choosing the song. 
- Sejong recommended Winner - Really at first, then Junghyun said he can't think of other than Wanna One- It's me. then they tried to shoot with that song, which then failed, he said sorry coz the song is too hard for him. then he sat and start singing. He said he is more into ballad songs, and these days he is into 10cm-Stalker. then they tried BTS- boys in luv (cmiiw coz in korean the tittle is different) after finished the shot, he said I don't think I can reshoot and match it well. at that time Sejong appears and teases him.
- when they are visiting taewoon's mom, Junghyun jokingly ordering sejong to bow deeper, sejong grumbles but did it anw.
- sejong said her back neck is hot, junghyun touched her back neck to check and covers her with his arm. 
- sejong couldn't hold in her smile, junghyun said " why you keep smiling, you almost make me smile too"
- after the peck scene shot sejong said "no wonder he is such a sneaky guy"
- sejong said "I like the teddy bear more than taewoon" caption said "and make taewoon jealous again"
- Junghyun is playing with the doll, sejong then promotes her unit group.
- Junghyun is actually too good with the dart, it gives him hard time to purposely missed the balloons.

Hope it helps.

1 hour ago, ELlovelyz said:

OMG THOSE BTS ARE LIFEEEEEE!! :wub::wub:

JungHyun's stares while SeJeong is dancing/singing though.. Boy, are you in love? What's with that loving eyes+happy smile?:rolleyes:

BTW, JungHyun kissed SeJeong's cheek so many times LMAO both of them are so lucky :tongue:

I really love their interaction.. How can I'm not shipping them:wub:

JungHyun's voice.... Dang. Someone need to let him sing an OST of this drama..

IKR!!!!!! I'M LOOKING AT THE WAY HE'S LOOKING AT HER!LOLOL..THAT'S A LEGIT HONEY STARES RIGHT THERE :D OKAY, SO THOSE MANY PECKS THAT THEY OUGHT TO DO, IS A LITTLE BIT EASING MY BROKEN HEART DUE TO NOT SO MUCH LIP ACTION GOIN ON, LOL. AT LEASE, IN REAL UNIVERSE, THEY GOT LOTSA PECKSHIP. PPFT..

#pardonmycapslock #imtooexcited #mianmian #hahaha

1 hour ago, Astarzzz said:

Can we assume their sets (EH house/Room and TW hugeeeee room) are nearby? 

Or did EH deliberately make a trip over to teach our boys some moves? So sticky huh? 

All sets are built in one place like big factory plant in Anseong city :) not too big. 

@shinesun haha you're welcome. 

Spoiler

uuuugh I'm trapped and playing "Stalker" by single loop for 3hours straight now. 
"Stalker" was released 2years ago, I wonder if there is certain situation that makes him into the song now kkk~ the lyric is about one sided love. haha

@tituyphing haha, well usually we often hearing song that somehow us feeling related, rite? but what ever story he had, i just hope that he sees uri sejung on different light. lol #hardnottoshipthem #imguiltyascharged

but anyway, im kinda curious about KJH. this is me being obsessed, im not shame to admitted it, lol. I always love to know better the person that im interested. but too bad that i could not get anything bout him. like he suddenly just pop out of the blue. Is there any article that you could find about him? like where did he originated, what school he's been too. haha.. i just want to know him as a person. ppft..

yesterday, i was being fully dedicated to search everything about our sejung. And im really really getting fond of her! Now im understand why do many people root for her!!!Sucha a humble and talented girl! I really hope that your stars keep shinning and that you slways walk on flowery path from now on!

AIGOO! So our dear Kim Jung Hyun started off as a musical actor! No wonder he can act and has such a beautiful voice!:wub:

After this drama, his musical shows will be hits! Many famous actors like Jo Jing Suk actually started off as a musical actor.:D

So hope to catch up on one of his musical shows if I'm in Seoul.:blush:

@shinesun 

Spoiler

actually I want to separate on screen love line to real life, seriously. I am no the type shipping actors in real. Never once (even the actor I like recently just dating his on screen love counterpart kk) But in one occasion Sejong said she tends to like older type of man. Like Ma Dong Seok. I like Sejong's personality. And she is really mature for her age but also cute looking and so bright, suits Junghyun's old soul well. Ahahaha I did some researches bout them two. Junhyun is quite, manly, shy and serious type but also caring, I was like 'oh' when he bought Sejong vitamin  But both actors still have long long way in their career path, so if there is something brewing I hope they keep it secret. And I don't mind if Junghyun sees Sejong as cute lil sis, since she doesn't have sis. 

@eidasayang yeah yeah this one!!! he sounds nice right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Junghyun is in a real good company, with actors such as Kim Nam Gil and Sungjoon. I really like the company. Hoho.

52 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Junghyun is in a real good company, with actors such as Kim Nam Gil and Sungjoon. I really like the company. Hoho.

hihi.... I really like his voice here.. but his too shy to look at camera.... XD ... 

IMO Tae Woon's crush started in episode 5.  In this episode TW started seeing EH differently.  It was the first time we saw thru TW's eyes how pretty EH was.  His crush then became full blown by episode 7 in which he failed miserably at expressing himself.  Lol.

2 hours ago, tituyphing said:

@shinesun 

Reveal hidden contents

actually I want to separate on screen love line to real life, seriously. I am no the type shipping actors in real. Never once (even the actor I like recently just dating his on screen love counterpart kk) But in one occasion Sejong said she tends to like older type of man. Like Ma Dong Seok. I like Sejong's personality. And she is really mature for her age but also cute looking and so bright, suits Junghyun's old soul well. Ahahaha I did some researches bout them two. Junhyun is quite, manly, shy and serious type but also caring, I was like 'oh' when he bought Sejong vitamin  But both actors still have long long way in their career path, so if there is something brewing I hope they keep it secret. And I don't mind if Junghyun sees Sejong as cute lil sis, since she doesn't have sis. 

@tituyphing, may I know the name of Kim Jung Hyun's agency? Hope to drop him a gift and note to inform him how we, the international fans love him for his role as Taeswoon in School 2017 when I am in Seoul in December!

Thanks in advance!:wub:

6 hours ago, Astarzzz said:

Thank you!! @chubbz Now - how many times have u watched already? kkkk :D

I saw those new BTS! Cannot stop smiling like pabo-ya... he is soooo dorky, so derpy... So cute la! 

Unfortunately, due to my lousy internet connection and my impatience, I read (recaps) way more than I watch actual dramas. I'll read recaps and simply watch parts and portions that interest me and I happened to have been re-reading recaps for the few episodes around episode 5 recently so I recalled the "when did you suddenly get so close?" awareness he had :)

But of course, for the parts that interest me, I tend to keep repeating too :D

10 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@tituyphing, may I know the name of Kim Jung Hyun's agency? Hope to drop him a gift and note to inform him how we, the international fans love him for his role as Taeswoon in School 2017 when I am in Seoul in December!

I think it's O& Entertainment, according to Wikipedia...

34 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

O& Entertainment :)

Spoiler

Address :

서울 강남구 선릉로 704, 8층(청담동, 청담벤처빌딩) / 8F, 704, Seolleung-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, Seoul, South Korea 06069

13 hours ago, tituyphing said:

The other thing I could wish for. The more I think about it, the Director doesn't seem like a bad guy, he just wants to protect his boy (of course in a wrong way). He keeps Taewoon hidden from real world by solving everything with his money, while Taewoon are dying to face the world on his own. I agree it's not an easy thing to become a parents of teens. I wish they talk it out, resolve everything they keep from each other, the pains, the struggles, and the love. they have all the potential to have a great father-son relationship. 

We all know the director doesn't seem like a bad person. I am really hopeful, there will be a turn of event between TW and dad. If only dad for once just listen to TW, and TW has to openly speak to him. I am not sure if they used to be closed before.Wonder what was it like when TW omma was still alive. Were they a happy family, loving family? hmmm something to ponder. 

13 hours ago, Astarzzz said:

With REH in tow..... *melts* 

I am hoping that dad will see that his son changed because of EH. Hopefully dad will get to know EH more. Such a lovely kid with beautiful smile...if dad also see why TW love this girl so much. Most parents always dictate what is good or wrong for their child and they don't really try and think on the child's perspective. I hope Dad open his eyes and truly see who TW really is, the kind of person he is, and understand his son more before he make any judgement or decision. :) 

10 hours ago, Astarzzz said:

I needa rewatch again during the drought period.... I am bit perplexed over when did TW fall in love with EH.... Did they have some thing going on since grade 10? Or did he bit by bit fall for her after becoming X? Or before that? 

I must be focusing too much on our OTP's charm to really get into the story *club self* :expressionless: 

I've watched the drama a couple of time, tbh, i think he was attracted to her since the beginning. he loves teasing her. 

He says words, like do you want to date me, do you want to kiss in the beginning ep, what flower do you like, and going close to her like almost kissing her. He never say or do these to any other girls.:grimace:

I believe he already like EH way earlier than we thought, his heart was attracted to her smile and her charm and her determination. But his brain was lacking behind.

it took him sometime to finally sync his heart and mind. And once that was sync, we see him in full force going after EH, being possessive (though I would like to think not overly possessive) and even hoping that the whole school (if not universe) to know that EH is already dating, so no other guys will go after her. 

I was like you, to much into our OTP, then got curious when TW actually started liking her. Went back to earlier ep to watch. 

I am sad that we will only have 2 eps left   :( 

10 hours ago, tituyphing said:

Making Video  : http://www.vlive.tv/video/40251/

KYAAAAAA
Sejong taught Junghyun the dance OM Goodness~~~
I haven't fully watched it. Share it first

I knew it!! lol

Sejong is such a gem.  Thanks for all the translation. Really truly appreciate that.

It was great to know that SEjong suggested the step on the staircase, and KJY suggested the hand clasp!! 

Should I think that both are really into each other...ok...not going to put my hopes up high. Just wishing them both all the best in their future projects. Hopefully they will always keep in touch with each other. Such a waste if they don't . They truly have great chemistry on and off the screeen. Their chemistry is SIZZLIING !!!

On 8/30/2017 at 0:29 AM, tituyphing said:

he is busy looking at the love of his life and side seeing the magazine gift from her. LOL

ANYWAY

I am lurking DC now and someone posted the meaning of flower Taewoon gives eunho is "Girl's Dream"
OMG this boy!! How can I not love you???!!! kkk:wub::heart::astonished:

If his brain was to be dissected, i believe, we will only see it divided into EAT, SLEEP, EUN HO. only that..nothing else in his smart brain.

Thanks for lurking the DC for us. By the way, do you happen to know what is the name of the flower? it's so pretty.

EH is so sweet, she didn't hide the fact that she likes flowers, and she is so happy getting those flowers, that she is not hungry.

The fact that TW said she looks more like someone who likes meat more than flowers, i know he doesn't mean that...but he said that because he knows at that point of time, EH needs to eat to gain strength and not not those flowers they saw at the shop. But of course in his brain with speed thinking, he was already thinking of getting her a bouquet. (Where to find this kind of boyfriend??!!??)

Archived