[Drama 2017] Reunited Worlds 다시 만난 세계

Go Seung Ji

I don't think so it's going to end this week. SO much left definitely 4 episodes are more ❤

After watching ep I'm again suspicious of Tae hoon. 

Waiting for you(music) -handcuff that serious moment and I knew it Jin joo throw sixer. 

Goong joo save her. I'm feeling so sad for always taunting YJ. I'm really curious to know his story.

Min joon and jung won always make cutest and funniest scene. 

When hae sung crying while sleeping beside jung won I m hurt so much.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeay so is it 40 episode? I am so gladddd :heart: I am not ready to say goodbye to this drama. I know it is slow paced, but I am enjoying every scene, it is so heartwarming. My soompi is weird, I can't like any post, there is no like button. I will like your post when my soompi back to normal again. 

Too many question, I don't know Mr. cha hiding what, gong joo oma is so mean, she bring lawyer smh. Soo ji is still not revealed to be sick and need transplant. But HS is already disappearing, my heart breaks :bawling: so I hope it is 40 episode, it can't be tmrw finale episode right? It will be too rushed

2 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

Due to soompi technical update changes - I miss liking the posts. It's seem alone/emptied  without liking 

Hope it will back soon.

Ah, everything now become more complicated, Young Joon seem totally clueless about Hae Sung murder, Tae Hoon maybe know his father is the murder from beginning. And i bet the lawyer of Gong Ju's mother is Park Dong Suk.

Annyeong chingu deul

I like this drama :wub: especially Yeo Jin Goo. I like his chemistry with Lee Yeon Hee and Ahn Jae Hyun. Yeo Jin Goo is one of my fave young actors. Hope to see him in another project soon once RW ends in 2 weeks time.

The actor, Lee Shi Un as Shin Ho Bang, is also in another new weekend drama, The Man Who Sets the Table. His character over there is a bad guy. :D

HS videotaped his farewell speech for JW and his loved ones.. the next 2 weeks will be a tear jerker episodes.. I guess one of his last ordeal will be SJ's health problem.. either SJ will get well or SJ will leave with HS..  which one will it be?

When HS was fading they showed a shooting star and JW wished for something and HS did not disappear.. I wonder what JW wished for? Would it be let her and HS stay together till they grow old? Hoping for a miracle here.. HS coming back already but staying together with JW will really be a big miracle.

16 minutes ago, l0ul0u said:

When HS was fading they showed a shooting star and JW wished for something and HS did not disappear.. I wonder what JW wished for? Would it be let her and HS stay together till they grow old? Hoping for a miracle here.. HS coming back already but staying together with JW will really be a big miracle.

I really hope it is a plot twist, HS will grow old together with JW. From the early episode, we know HS will dissappear, and I thought it is too soon to know about the ending... HS will dissappear. So Now I am hoping to the shooting star please let HS alive :wub:

my thought, maybe TH is not a killer? The lawyer is too suspicious, if he didn't do something wrong, why he is afraid? I hope the fingerprint match. 

But TH is a little egoist, he want Young In, knew all the truth and lied to HS. He made all HS sibling lived a terrible life (except of course YJ) 

Step by step we think now everything is sort out but then new suspect appears in front of you. Lawyer definitely hiding something. May be TH is not culprit. 

One side for TH his father ready to do anything for his precious son but on other side why he abandoned min joon I still don't understand. I hope writer definitely came up with regarding min joon and his father.

Jin joo and ho bang scene is totally hilarious how much happy Ho bang knowing that Jin joo jealous .

Thinking about hae sung disappear one day I'm feeling so sad. Even min joon feeling so sad for him .poor jung won definitely gonna so much hurt if she came to know about it. 

Soo ji so cute . When TH meet with HS I think that scene location very famous for confession and crying  ( in tunnel drama when sun jae came to know about the truth of real culprit was the one whom he trusted so much he also cried alot at the same location ).

TH.. now, I don't want him for YI.. he made HS siblings suffer.. marked them family of a murderer. Specially their grandma.. she died broken hearted.. then why didn't he confronted YJ not helping out his siblings.. even he is not the killer.. he and his family made HS family the way they are now.. HC didn't get to go to college.. YI didn't finish her schooling coz she had to take care of SJ.. I hope YI won't take TH back..

Archived