[Drama 2017] Reunited Worlds 다시 만난 세계

Go Seung Ji

19 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

So if we have only 4 episodes left, this means that the CEO will discover that his wife had been married once, whereas TH's mother hears that her own husband killed a student in an accident. I hope, TH discovers their secrets very soon because he needs to punish his parents for their behaviour and lies. His mother hurt CMJ as much as his own father. Moreover, I am wondering if TH is the real son of the chairman in the end.

i think TH isn't his real son but why does he love more his second family? What CMJ's mom did he abandon him? Poor CJM.

You see, the chairman is rich but I don't think his completely happy unlike HS's family, average but they are happy and love each other.   

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ate said:

i think TH isn't his real son but why does he love more his second family? What CMJ's mom did he abandon him? Poor CJM.

You see, the chairman is rich but I don't think his completely happy unlike HS's family, average but they are happy and love each other.   

If our assumption is correct, I don't think that the chairman knows that TH is not his son. Notice that his mother came back from the USA so that she could have already been pregnant, when she met CMJ's father. She started an early relationship and told him that she got pregnant, hence this man abandoned his son. 

Archived