Black Blood Brothers

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

Saw two episodes of this thing. I want to know what others think of Black Blood Brothers. Not too big on the vampire stuff but I'm seeing if this one will be an exception. I think it's okay so far. Who else here is watching this?

JiroMochizukifull372268.jpg

Plot:

During a war called the Hong Kong Crusade, an Old Blood, Jiro Mochizuki, a.k.a. the Silver Blade (Gintō), fought and defeated the Kowloon king and most of the Kowloon Children. Ten years later, Jiro heads to Hong Kong with his little brother, Kotaro Mochizuki, in hopes of reaching The Special Zone, a thriving secret city where Vampires live. They soon realize that a plan to infiltrate the Special Zone is being hatched by the Kowloon Children survivors. As they travel to The Special Zone, Jiro encounters enemies from the past and new threats that may endanger the safety of the Special Zone. The abduction of Kotaro, by one of the Kowloon Children, thrusts him even further into the battle.He meets a girl named Mimiko along the way.

Anime Episodes: 12

Black-blood-brothers-yuuram-15437662-473

BlackBloodBrothersfull733384.jpg

pcbe524331ot1.jpg

Guest kyo_lover

Hi. Guess i am the second one here. I love the show. Though it would not be as grand as Trinity Blood or Blood + or like the Ultimate Vampire anime-Hellsing, it is still fun and light hearted which is good for people who are somehow afraid of Vampires or animes realting to Vampires. So far two episodes but judging from it seems to have a clear plot and good storyline with some form of humour. Though the chracter design might be wierd due to the costumes, but none the less, i am sure people out there will enjoy this animation. Must to watch (my opinion though) because it has a nice and deep story plot (judging from the mysteries posed in the first epi), it has Vampires and whats more, its a short seires so people out there would have a chance to catch up. Haha. In summary i love it! :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kokorochan

gosh. i watched four episodes of it and i simply love it <333

the little guy (forgot name) you know, the one with blonde hair.. the younger brother or w/e is so cute >__<;; i wish i had a little brother =X

• 9 months later...
Guest ninasaurus

this anime was actually pretty good

I decided to download it

since I saw that it was a relatively short series

not a bad series

I would say it's worth the watch

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

^yes it is worth watching it...

it was still too short...i really like it though...it kept me going and thinking.

don't you guys think jirou reminds you of dark magician from yugioh???

just asking...ahaha.

Guest hooplaahhhzz

ooh, tis is a pretty cool anime with all the vampires. i'm a fan of vampires, hee. the ost is really nice as well, love their ending song by Loveholic. initially i was surprise to hear a korean song inside.

Archived