clon_105

14 hours ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

Well, Bright named it for what it was and Knock acknowledged that was what it was. ( 1:06)..now what came after that is the key. Did he say it's not gonna happen or take a chance ? Did he advise him based on the fact that he wants Korn ( gay man to gay man). I resent Pleng reference :40 that his real girlfriend - just showing her lack of understanding  of same sex relationships. How much longer do we have to put up with her ?Now we got her going all out to get Knock because Korn is trying to steal him..Sadly she doesn't understand that she doesn't have what Knock wants or needs...( she never did to be honest) Frats GF needs to go away.  I want to know the context of Bright's comment about about " the way that I am" These next two epi's are going to be something... 

Spoiler

Not that I want to defend her, but at least Pleng didn't accuse Korn of being the mistress or the other woman! In some ways I think we can pity her because someone else is indeed trying to steal her BF, but just as you said she cannot be Knock's GF and the way she uses to keep him proves that. Bright, those snippets weren't long enough so we can only speculate. Oh one more day to wait! 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, zeirii said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not that I want to defend her, but at least Pleng didn't accuse Korn of being the mistress or the other woman! In some ways I think we can pity her because someone else is indeed trying to steal her BF, but just as you said she cannot be Knock's GF and the way she uses to keep him proves that. Bright, those snippets weren't long enough so we can only speculate. Oh one more day to wait! 

Spoiler

I could feel some compassion for her if she hadn't already done dirty.  Her methods don't speak of love or caring but more like ownership. She gets no pity from me...she's been duplicitous from the start...

The Bright/Farm convo's...we just have to wait...but only 24 hours...LOL

• Like 1

4 hours ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

I could feel some compassion for her if she hadn't already done dirty.  Her methods don't speak of love or caring but more like ownership. She gets no pity from me...she's been duplicitous from the start...

The Bright/Farm convo's...we just have to wait...but only 24 hours...LOL

Spoiler

Yeah ownership that is the right word, she's always telling him I'm your girlfriend, not I love you. She takes him for granted, and now she is scared of losing him but instead of showing her love (if indeed she loves him, which I doubt) she plays those manipulative games instead. I don't pity her either, she's despicable, but we could have if she had been a better person and better fitted with Knock, but it's a far cry from it

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zeirii said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah ownership that is the right word, she's always telling him I'm your girlfriend, not I love you. She takes him for granted, and now she is scared of losing him but instead of showing her love (if indeed she loves him, which I doubt) she plays those manipulative games instead. I don't pity her either, she's despicable, but we could have if she had been a better person and better fitted with Knock, but it's a far cry from it

Spoiler

And for someone like her...the only way she'll back off is WYSIWYG.  Go ahead...burst into the room - I dare ya !!

• Like 2

I'm waiting for tomorrow ep 9 should be better vibe...today was sad even without eng sub

On 17.9.2017 at 9:15 PM, deltos said:

Unless they say it with their own words...it's all conjecture. I don't think how they connect with each other as characters on the show or in pubic determines whether they are gay or not.  I think it's cool that the guys have a good relationship on and off screen.  Sure if they came out as a couple I'd celebrate, but if they don't, I'd still enjoy them as actors...it doesn't really matter to me.

For me it's metter i don't know why...i like them a lot even they not in the drama..and i think they maybe acouple

i watch a lot of bl dramas and i've never seen couple like this off the screen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zeirii said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can we call episode 8 the Evil Wives' Club episode or better yet the Evil Future Ex-Wives' Club?! Gosh, and Pleng, there are no words; she should be crown Queen of hypocrisy

I was thinking Macbeth! And what a fool Mew is I have no words. I mean really all for a Man u would get this diabolical ? I would hope for E9 to be filled with retribution but we still have episodes to go lol

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, deltos said:

I was thinking Macbeth! And what a fool Mew is I have no words. I mean really all for a Man u would get this diabolical ? I would hope for E9 to be filled with retribution but we still have episodes to go lol

Spoiler

I didn't get the part with Mew, what do you mean? We saw him after the game with his buddies where we saw the bad guy flirting with Pleng. Unless, he knows about the attack and was even asked to lure Korn out of his appartment so they can beat him up, but I didn't see such a scene....unless it was verbally confirmed....I can't wait for the subbbbbbssssssssssssssssssssss

In any case, Korn was right about the Science guys (he's only missing the element of Pleng's involvement) so about Mew I wonder why Korn didn't ask him about the attack when he saw him the next day, and if Mew is indeed cooperating with his teammates it would explain why it didn't flinch when he saw the bruises. 

Also, I gave too much credit to Pleng! I said despite being so self-absorbed she still was able to observed and realized about Korn's feeling and I said something along the line that it was contradictory with her character. Well, there was nothing contradictory here! She didn't have to be intuitive at all or observant; she seems to be always prying and spying on Knock!! Poor guy!! And her wicked smile when she hugged Knock.....grrrrrr

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zeirii said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I didn't get the part with Mew, what do you mean? We saw him after the game with his buddies where we saw the bad guy flirting with Pleng. Unless, he knows about the attack and was even asked to lure Korn out of his appartment so they can beat him up, but I didn't see such a scene....unless it was verbally confirmed....I can't wait for the subbbbbbssssssssssssssssssssss

In any case, Korn was right about the Science guys (he's only missing the element of Pleng's involvement) so about Mew I wonder why Korn didn't ask him about the attack when he saw him the next day, and if Mew is indeed cooperating with his teammates it would explain why it didn't flinch when he saw the bruises. 

Also, I gave too much credit to Pleng! I said despite being so self-absorbed she still was able to observed and realized about Korn's feeling and I said something along the line that it was contradictory with her character. Well, there was nothing contradictory here! She didn't have to be intuitive at all or observant; she seems to be always prying and spying on Knock!! Poor guy!! And her wicked smile when she hugged Knock.....grrrrrr

Spoiler

Ok...maybe I got another guy.  I thought the one that met up with Pleng was Mew because he also played soccer the one who tried to beat up Knock on the field.  

eta:  It wasn't Mew as I previously thought... it was some other guy Pleng is stringing along...

I give Pleng. nothing... that smile she gave when hugging Knock made me want to throw something at my computer screen..LOL. But on a sweet note - when Knock wiped away Korn's tears on the court - < sigh> so caring. When he finds out ( and I hope he does) what Pleng has been up to...OMG..it should be splendid..shouting and confetti throwing and much glass clanking...from the viewers. LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JAN said:

The Doc is merried in real life

Yes they are. I think the were married in Paris.

4 hours ago, JAN said:

i watch a lot of bl dramas and i've never seen couple like this off the screen

I've seen  2 other couples from BL drama who have this  kind of chemistry in addition to Max and Tul

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

Ok...maybe I got another guy.  I thought the one that met up with Pleng was Mew because he also played soccer the one who tried to beat up Knock on the field.  

eta:  It wasn't Mew as I previously thought... it was some other guy Pleng is stringing along...

Doesn't mean he wasn't aware, he seems very keen on getting back together with Korn.... :( 

1 hour ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

But on a sweet note - when Knock wiped away Korn's tears on the court - < sigh> so caring. When he finds out ( and I hope he does) what Pleng has been up to...OMG..it should be splendid..shouting and confetti throwing and much glass clanking...from the viewers. LOL

That scene under the rain, everything was so perfect and well staged, up to the umbrella which to me meant they were in this together, very good use of symbol. And the action of Yihwa of pulling Knock under the umbrella and leaving the boys to discuss....... oooohhhhhh, great scene :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zeirii said:

That scene under the rain, everything was so perfect and well staged, up to the umbrella which to me meant they were in this together, very good use of symbol. And the action of Yihwa of pulling Knock under the umbrella and leaving the boys to discuss....... oooohhhhhh, great scene

The symbolism was off the chart...loved the toothbrushes.  And Korn is a wiper..I laughed so hard. Couldn't understand the convo...but we can guess what he whispered in his ear...LMAO

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, deltos said:

The symbolism was off the chart...loved the toothbrushes.  And Korn is a wiper..I laughed so hard. Couldn't understand the convo...but we can guess what he whispered in his ear...LMAO

Yeah, that scene in the washroom was a perfect scene of domesticity and how harmonious these two can be. Everything from the touches, looks, smiles and yup the wiping lol it was so perfect. 

I love the fact, albeit its bit sad no one else did, but that Yihwa was the 1st to ask Korn if he's alright. It proves once again how great she is and what she said under the rain, I'm so glad I've watched the ep w/o the subs because I would have been crying a river. The fact that I already saw the scene lessened the emotions but wow it was amazing and so caring. If I was straight she'd be my kinda girl lmao

And I added a new adjective for Pleng: Vindictive, she doen't even care if Knock gets hurt......

• Like 1