Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

@mindstar I think the video with the most accurate sub was on the channel ondubey or something and over there BYR actually asked which episode was it where Seja and GE didn't cry. Not just GE. :) So it was not just about her. Both the leads went through such hardships and heartbreak that they cried almost in every episode after the first week.

I personally didn't think GE crying was annoying because she didn't cry without reason. The situations were such that it made sense for her character to cry. If she hadn't cried then she would have come off as a frigid, emotionless, cold heart-ed person.

BTW I disagree that second leads obsession with the leads was useless and not useful to the story. It was because of the second leads obsessive destructive love that the story progressed. It was due to HG's crazy obsession, that LS's dad died and that was the domino effect that threw our leads in tragedy. LS's obsession got GE in the palace and outed her as an important pawn for Dowager Queen and DM to control LS and later on Seja. If she had not been in the palace then our good guys would have never figured out that DM used poison to control the royal court. She would have never been a candidate for Queen. Since she was announced as the to be Queen, DM could not kidnap her and easily draw out Seja again to capture when he survived the poison. Everything in the story happened for a reason, I realized this after like my 5th rewatch of the show. :lol:

Did viewers actually think SeonGaeun lovestory was not passionate? I started watching the week that GE found out his real identity so I am unaware of what the viewers impression was on the lead couple. I personally thought it was very devoted and passionate. And honestly, I never though the second leads got any layer. They were pretty one dimensional while our leads had many layers and character progression.

BTW I do agree about KES and hope shyshy get a better writer for their next project together. :D

@MsSubak OMG, did I come off sounding annoyed? I am so sorry. I was curious, not annoyed at all. I was so confused when you apologized in your reply to me. Honestly, Ruler was my first show of YSH. KSH, I had actually seen as small childhood cameos in other shows but YSH is a new wonderful find for me. That's why I was curious about what he went through during Remember because that show was supposed to be all about him. 

I see so the second lead in Remember was smart and that made him popular but YSH was ignored. That's sad. It's a bit disheartening that viewers only see the obvious and not the subtle.

I totally agree about what you wrote regarding GE and HG. Even the writer made it clear that nobody did more than GE for Joseon and our King. And yeah, GE was under utilized. The problem was, she had no resources like HG. Everything GE did was on her own. If not for Gon or PSG' power, HG would have had nothing to do. She gave too much power to HG. I hope the writer learns from her mistake and gives more power to the leads in her next project.

I had no idea about 3 script readings. That is surprising. So the pictures from their scriptwriting, was it from the first one or the third?

SoHee was nominated in Seoul awards?For Ruler? I only saw KSH and YSH's nomination.

I did read KSH's interviews on she not understanding GE and I understand her POV. GE's POV is hard to understand for us modern females. But I think during that time, GE was pretty strong considering the era.

Also, please don't apologize. I am sorry if I made you think I am mad at you. :)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mindstar Thanks chingu :D 

Yes!  I also can feel their relationship has grown over the past 7 months, because the comfortable but also embarrassing atmosphere  around both of them, so lovely :D

I read some fun facts about our couple and Seung Ho's manner really feed my delulu mind :DI'm looking forward to seeing BTS/press conference in his new project, I hope I can see the difference between So Hyun and the other co-stars, so my delulu mind about "Some" relationship can alive :D

@YourHighness . Yes, It's hard to notice :D and no, he didn't call Sso during Vlive, he called So Hyun-ssi and So Hyun-ah, maybe he wants "public and personal must be separated" :D

@MsSubak Thanks chingu :D

@YourHighness . True both leads cried buckets and buckets of tears and even though I understood the reason for their constant crying as an audience I just felt tired of it after a while. I think overexposure tends to desensitize you after a while and that's how I felt watching them cry. They cried beautifully and the emotion was spot on but I just wanted them to not cry anymore and just do something! That's where the leads really lost out, I thought they spent a large part of the drama planning or positioning to do something without actually doing anything till the last 4 episodes where the story really moved along. While HG did something even if negative, she at least did something every episode. I thought their obsessive love didn't do much for the plot because it felt forced. But that's my problem with a lot of the plot, it felt so forced. For me the first 4-5 episodes and the last 4 episodes are the only parts where the plot moved properly, everything else just felt like setup, like a waiting period where nothing seemed to be happening! Like the same conflicts just kept repeating themselves over and over again. 

In relation to depth, maybe it was just the way it was directed but the leads while in the beginning felt layered but as the story progressed I thought the characters became too one note - like GE and CP were always epitomes of loyalty, bravery and goodness but HG and LS had that unpredictable aspect where you didn't really know which side they would go or what choice they would make. That's basically what I meant by layered. They just seemed more grey than black while the leads felt very clearly in the White category. Its not a bad thing but since they had such amazing actors as YSH-KSH I thought maybe they might experiment more with their characters. In fact I thought they could have done more with Daemok as well but they wasted that character as well for like 2/3rd of the show.

Basically the writing was what really put me off the show, and also that the leads kept receiving criticism for something they couldn't even control. I felt terrible for YSH-KSH to shoulder the burden for that. It really just comes down to lazy writing at the end of the day.

@YourHighness . hahaha I thought you felt annoyed and disagree with me :lol:

that's why people say that it's better to talk face to face than by text. because sometimes communication with text makes people misunderstand :mellow:

The first script reading is the one with video (where YSH didn't wear his cap)

Here are the second and the third one (I don't know which one is which. But based on KSH clothes, she wore a thick jacket on the photos with HJH so I think that was the second one)

fr7zBJQ4rh9-DAS3ur8okAJE8tCaMys96-avCrTZEE50PmNQzm262_0914i8XytchFLBZ8tDDqIZFGrgFn_UVlGBN85fqNdGZr87P33v-bgsm5bqdAn2xJfBbfkrD09w-uYeA8EbIP0MSrZqzBFX1zBx2rZjzUMv-QEIpXe7OYwepqqbuTH6hGfJ6OFQ56b3KZ1VlabElmQQtzXZkqZfViVt9-GXq8eZdBBdXTsAnzANR7cuTqJ1DnpfcAZbXY3LhCGlV_1vLWr4ZVZh0yGJs_jC-x3HxRCwc5PMOTPK0iZkGUw-cZQIoVZLTRi-EfhWyGuXiX_yNPhRKUSCm_E5KGQxwVCD6kQqHWmuii_CPbstbB6P2vM5d_PaBPbOwA2JVU8LP26VZDSxULVUow1J0OemN8VOI5fPM-pDMyB_xYcZuQwGGJ12ZO9orYSfwfjHYO-ZKpQcqtHtZjdVCLMBJPFyxD3begiUVnzRodOrRhdYAx0o0pnky40gJzlsnN2HhDXdqdBDWeOeKvhg5immyQaFmmpAndR6lQ8LWeKhUwX6fbtwgcI3WmNYVSV0C9wrisL2HQSc1x4SYt8tdde3jT8RiiprBBblddinAdXKiw=w569-h565-no

17587448_416266335401201_3494364484124803072_n.jpg

(this one was uploaded by MBC on March 31st, 2017)

sohee got the nomination for Best New Actress (Drama) category.

YSH and KSH did't get any nomination for The Seoul Awards.

7 hours ago, MsSubak said:

@YourHighness . hahaha I thought you felt annoyed and disagree with me :lol:

that's why people say that it's better to talk face to face than by text. because sometimes communication with text makes people misunderstand :mellow:

The first script reading is the one with video (where YSH didn't wear his cap)

Here are the second and the third one (I don't know which one is which. But based on KSH clothes, she wore a thick jacket on the photos with HJH so I think that was the second one)

(this one was uploaded by MBC on March 31st, 2017)

sohee got the nomination for Best New Actress (Drama) category.

YSH and KSH did't get any nomination for The Seoul Awards.

Chingu, don't take these nominations too seriously. If you see the list you'll realize a lot of lead stars of successful drama shave not received nominations. They are ambigious at best and mostly pushed by agencies the stars come from. Award shows are not always reliable actually. 

Just wait for the end of the year awards by MBC and lets see what happens then. MBC better not forget who got them their ratings in th first place! I'm really so annoyed with the channel! Forgive my angry rant of them! 

15 hours ago, MinnieNg said:

@mindstar Thanks chingu :D 

Yes!  I also can feel their relationship has grown over the past 7 months, because the comfortable but also embarrassing atmosphere  around both of them, so lovely :D

I read some fun facts about our couple and Seung Ho's manner really feed my delulu mind :DI'm looking forward to seeing BTS/press conference in his new project, I hope I can see the difference between So Hyun and the other co-stars, so my delulu mind about "Some" relationship can alive :D

The natural progression oftheir relationship has been so fun to see! If they ever end up dating in the future one can literally trace their entire history all the way from IMY BTS first meet to Ruler BTS and then whatever projects they do in the future together! :D 

They make a very cute pair! :heart:

@mindstar yup. There was something weird about the last awards (korea drama awards), because Ruler won awards but the main leads didn't even got the nomination. Even popular drama like Goblin, and the main lead like Gong Yoo didn't win anything. For the seoul awards, this year is their first event, so it's not reliable yet.

Agree, if MBC is grateful enough, they should know who made Ruler rating constantly in the highest rank for wednesday-thursday drama time slot.

KSH-YSH did all the promotion, and save their drama with their great acting and popularity.

now that you mention about MBC drama awards, I hope they will do something about the strike as soon as possible, so the event can still be held :mellow:

1 hour ago, mindstar said:

The natural progression oftheir relationship has been so fun to see! If they ever end up dating in the future one can literally trace their entire history all the way from IMY BTS first meet to Ruler BTS and then whatever projects they do in the future together! :D 

They make a very cute pair! :heart:

I'm not a long time fan of KSH. Discovered her only in last year or so. So I dont know her well, outside her drama.

She has been shipped with many others. I'm really curious why you are on this ship? I know you think their interactions was closer with YSH than with others, but is that it? 

59 minutes ago, MsSubak said:

@mindstar yup. There was something weird about the last awards (korea drama awards), because Ruler won awards but the main leads didn't even got the nomination. Even popular drama like Goblin, and the main lead like Gong Yoo didn't win anything. For the seoul awards, this year is their first event, so it's not reliable yet.

Agree, if MBC is grateful enough, they should know who made Ruler rating constantly in the highest rank for wednesday-thursday drama time slot.

KSH-YSH did all the promotion, and save their drama with their great acting and popularity.

now that you mention about MBC drama awards, I hope they will do something about the strike as soon as possible, so the event can still be held :mellow:

Totally agree that YSH & KSH carried the drama from their sheer talent and popularity. And it was crazy that the people who many thought were the cause of the frustration with the drama, were the ones that won the award. It was like the awards were given for the opposite of what it meant to be.

1 hour ago, WoozyPrincess said:

I'm not a long time fan of KSH. Discovered her only in last year or so. So I dont know her well, outside her drama.

She has been shipped with many others. I'm really curious why you are on this ship? I know you think their interactions was closer with YSH than with others, but is that it? 

Have always thought YSH-KSH are extremely compatible not only as actors but also as people because they essentially seem to have the same core personality. Have been wanting to see them become friends ever since I saw the IMY BTS video and was so happy for the casting in Ruler that even though I hated the way their characters were handled am just glad they ended up becoming close friends.  Ever since I discovered these two have always felt that if anyone needs to be friends its these two. Their similarities are very enduring and their interactions just prove that what I've been feeling about them is true that they really are very compatible. Its not about the wether the interactions were closer but more like it felt they really understood each other and their difficulties.

Its hard to pinpoint a single reason as to why I love. Just love the overall synergy that they have and honestly feel like they would be good for each other even if not as a couple (though I wish!) but also as close friends. :) 

throwback sporbiz instagram photos of YSH

caption:

I’m shy to take photos...

He said that he will talk about fluttering feeling towards kim so hyun a year later.

Sohyunie is still 19 years old kekeke if she is 20 years old kekeke...

such a cute shy boy! hahaha :lol:

I hope it was his expression during his post interview when he was asked about fluttering feeling towards KSH :wub:

I have a feeling he will be asked about his feelings for KSH only when they do their next project together, which won't be anytime soon so he can easily claim not to remember what he felt during RMOTM.:lol: But he will answer what he feels during that project.

Do you think he will be asked about his feelings for his new costar too? So far, I've seen all the actors(unless they are married or in a publicly known relationship) being asked if they had heart fluttering feelings for their partner.

@YourHighness . I think if he decides to do post interview, he’ll only asked about his feeling for CSB. But maybe there will be some cheeky interviewer (maybe the one who asked him about heart fluttering feeling towards KSH) who will ask about KSH. Who knows, right? :lol:

Actually it’s a common question, and his cliché answer will be, “of course I got swooned by her, but we’re professional actors (or we’re good friends), bla bla bla” :lol:

By the way, is it true that IANAR airing date is postponed? I read somewhere that it will be aired on December, 6th :mellow:

1 hour ago, MsSubak said:

@YourHighness . I think if he decides to do post interview, he’ll only asked about his feeling for CSB. But maybe there will be some cheeky interviewer (maybe the one who asked him about heart fluttering feeling towards KSH) who will ask about KSH. Who knows, right? :lol:

Actually it’s a common question, and his cliché answer will be, “of course I got swooned by her, but we’re professional actors (or we’re good friends), bla bla bla” :lol:

By the way, is it true that IANAR airing date is postponed? I read somewhere that it will be aired on December, 6th :mellow:

I read it was postponed to December too. I hope it’s true then he won’t be up for a couple award with CSB.  Then the focus is only on our couple.  N I hope he sits with Ruler cast though it’s unlikely. He has to promote the new drama, but I can still hope .. 

10 hours ago, MsSubak said:

throwback sporbiz instagram photos of YSH

caption:

He said that he will talk about fluttering feeling towards kim so hyun a year later.

Sohyunie is still 19 years old kekeke if she is 20 years old kekeke...

such a cute shy boy! hahaha :lol:

I hope it was his expression during his post interview when he was asked about fluttering feeling towards KSH :wub:

I am waiting for this question to be asked! Please, I hope the reporter remember

On 27/10/2017 at 5:43 PM, mindstar said:

Have always thought YSH-KSH are extremely compatible not only as actors but also as people because they essentially seem to have the same core personality. Have been wanting to see them become friends ever since I saw the IMY BTS video and was so happy for the casting in Ruler that even though I hated the way their characters were handled am just glad they ended up becoming close friends.  Ever since I discovered these two have always felt that if anyone needs to be friends its these two. Their similarities are very enduring and their interactions just prove that what I've been feeling about them is true that they really are very compatible. Its not about the wether the interactions were closer but more like it felt they really understood each other and their difficulties.

Its hard to pinpoint a single reason as to why I love. Just love the overall synergy that they have and honestly feel like they would be good for each other even if not as a couple (though I wish!) but also as close friends. :) 

Read this earlier n been wanting to respond but never got to it. I’m sorry.

Thank you for sharing your feel for this couple. It made me that much happier to hear that because it validates what I see in these two. They are a match made in heaven. 

Archived