Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Awww..months have passed and I still miss my ShyShy couple too! I am looking forward to YSH's new drama. I really hope ShyShy reunites in 1 or 2 years :wub:

Me too! Looking forward to YSH new drama and hoping KSH has another drama soon!

And also really hoping both attend drama awards together! Its been more than 3 months since Ruler ended! :( 

On 13/10/2017 at 1:44 PM, WoozyPrincess said:

I love how YSH clean up for Ruler!! Why, oh why?  Hehehe

There's only one reason ...

For his I'm Not a Robot Script Reading, he is back with the cap.  He lose the cap for Ruler script reading, only for that special someone.. this cannot be my delulu mind only, right?

@WoozyPrincess No, it's not your delulu mind. it's real :wub: (that's why I said that I waited for IANAR first script reading, and now I'm waiting for the video :D) even when Ruler first script reading his hair was longer

don't want to compare, but eotteohge :wub:

First%20Sript%20Reading_zpsndbfhr07.jpg?t=1508286324

and his thin Moustache

Yoo%20Seung%20Ho_zpshupjkge3.jpg

crtto

I noticed it too! The cap and unshaven face is back!! He was so proper and cleaned up for Ruler! The difference is so apparent! And YSH and KSH have such strong couple vibes from the script read pics itself. Especially the way he stands so protectively behind her like a lover! I know it sounds delusional but the vibe is real chingus! 

Archived