Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chingus some more instructions for AAA in case anyone is still having trouble with casting votes! :)

We need to keep our OTP in the top 10 to make it to next round! Voting ends Oct 26th

*ctto*

DL8e19aVAAA5jyr.jpg

DL8fKtLVQAI_wfr.jpg

DL8fzV-WAAEqUnB.jpg

p.s. - this is from other fandom but thought it might be helpful :) 

38 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

@mindstar, I tried some survey and download some aps but i don't get the points. Can I buy some points? Do you know how? I dont have time to do more surveys and play the games

I haven't tried buying yet but I might soon. I'm looking at idol fandom for advice on how to increase points since they have the most experience! :lol:

Here's a link on voting and buying points. See if it helps. :)

http://aminoapps.com/page/btsarmy/7476282/only-3-days-to-vote-for-bts-on-aaa

57 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

I tried some survey and download some aps but i don't get the points.

@WoozyPrincess I also have the same problem. I did't get points from survey and online games. I only managed to gain points by Played game Lords Mobile (Reach Castle Level 7). Try that one, that's the easiest so far and you can get 1360 points

I think if we used 2 devices we can managed to vote for both awards, since the voting points for both awards can be gained with the same way/task, if we use one device for one awards, we can't get points for other awards by complete same task (the task will be gone in other awards app).

So, better use 2 devices or install "bluestack" app in your computer (it will let you download android app in computer)

48 minutes ago, MsSubak said:

@WoozyPrincess I also have the same problem. I did't get points from survey and online games. I only managed to gain points by Played game Lords Mobile (Reach Castle Level 7). Try that one, that's the easiest so far and you can get 1360 points

I think if we used 2 devices we can managed to vote for both awards, since the voting points for both awards can be gained with the same way/task, if we use one device for one awards, we can't get points for other awards by complete same task (the task will be gone in other awards app).

So, better use 2 devices or install "bluestack" app in your computer (it will let you download android app in computer)

Chingu! Can you post this point on the individual forums of YSH and KSH as well? 

Thanks so much for sharing! :) 

12 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Chingu! Can you post this point on the individual forums of YSH and KSH as well? 

Thanks so much for sharing! :) 

Okay, I'll post it on both forum as well :)

You can also download other Android Emulator like Andy, KoPlayer, etc

Fighting!!! :blush:

1 hour ago, MsSubak said:

Ok, i wll try the Lords Mobile game. Thanks chingu

Chingu,  now you can purchase the points for Seoul Awards. It's USD 1 for 1000 points (10 vote).

There are english translation for cute fan arts of Yoo Seung Ho's fanmeeting in Japan. But I don't know how to post :( also, I need permission to post it

4 hours ago, MsSubak said:

Chingu,  now you can purchase the points for Seoul Awards. It's USD 1 for 1000 points (10 vote).

There are english translation for cute fan arts of Yoo Seung Ho's fanmeeting in Japan. But I don't know how to post :( also, I need permission to post it

Thanks!  I bought and voting with it

14 hours ago, rossy5 said:

[enter-talk] PROOFS WHEN IDOLS ARE DATING

1. Out of the blue, they start wearing the same accessories over an over again
2. They buy a car
3. They start making lots of aegyo sings on broadcasts  CHECK! :blush:
Are these true?

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2017/10/enter-talk-proofs-when-idols-are-dating.html

the comments:

"wow when my bias started dating, the feeling was so strong, his aura changed right away and he started doing so much aegyo.. He just suddenly started acting all different, even when he mentions dating, his values changed." (obviously CHECKED)

"Once they start changing their ideal types, it's 100% confimed" (Seung ho's ideal type changed all of sudden right? hahahaha, CHECKED)

" The people around them make it even more obvious." (I recall about Bae Yoo Ram, YSH's friends jokes, and Ruler's staffs, so it's CHECKED for me)

i can't differentiate between theory and delusion anymore hahaha

EDIT:

Oh! about car, just wait, So hyun said she will prepare for her driving license first :tongue:

Archived