Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

@WoozyPrincess @nurlayla

I don’t know how to attach a picture here but they do have a couple phone case. At first, I was doubting that it is because the characters don’t even look the same. My impression of a couple phone case would be that the characters are the same until I started googling it. Mr. Ryan which is the character Seung Ho has and Ms. Muzi, the one Sohyun has are a couple in that group of characters. She just started having that case when she went to Thailand for her photo shoot. Seungho had his since the script reading. 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, addie15 said:

@WoozyPrincess @nurlayla

I don’t know how to attach a picture here but they do have a couple phone case. At first, I was doubting that it is because the characters don’t even look the same. My impression of a couple phone case would be that the characters are the same until I started googling it. Mr. Ryan which is the character Seung Ho has and Ms. Muzi, the one Sohyun has are a couple in that group of characters. She just started having that case when she went to Thailand for her photo shoot. Seungho had his since the script reading. 

This is so exciting. I read about that on one of the instagram. I didnt understand the connection as you pointed out, it was two different characters and I was not familiar with them. BUt still, it made my day that much better.  Thank you chingu

1 hour ago, maj_loves said:

I've been silent for awhile but I'm baaaaaack :lol: I'll share more about my fave behind the scenes, I hope i don't analyze too much. . :lol:

My fellow shippers, don't hesitate to share yours too whenever something popped up in your mind. Lets fill ourselves while we patiently wait :wub:

Please analyse as much as you can.  Please.. I know I will love it.

Did anyone notice that in the Vlive, Seung Ho and Sohyun would sometimes finish each other’s sentences? They would also help each other when either one is being questioned or didn’t know what to say. I know that in general, people usually only do that with their significant other. When Seungho was being asked if he would rather like to be called handsome or a good actor, without any hesitation, he said handsome. The way I saw that was as normal as a guy would do to his girlfriend...almost teasing and flaunting that he’s good looking and wants her to know it. Her laugh as a response to that is as normal as a girlfriend would react to her boyfriend... in a way as either acknowledging him or telling him okay, you’re getting ahead of yourself Mister. 

Seungho has also mentioned that during their filming in Ruler, Sohyun was quiet but he tried to get close to her by cracking jokes. As far as I know, guys usually do that when they meet a girl they like and want to get close to. 

My gut feeling really tells me that they’re dating. In reality, if a guy meets a girl that he likes, if the girl doesn’t like him back, then the relationship stops there and friendship develops. However, if a guy meets a girl he likes and if she likes him too, then romantic feelings start developing which leads to dating. It is obvious that she likes him and he likes her. Because of that deep attraction and affection for each other, even if they try to supress their feelings, they still can’t help but to fall in love with each other. Sohyun is the only actress that he acts with that treats him like a man. The other actresses are older so they treat him more like he’s still a boy or a younger brother. This is also another reason why he is so comfortable with her. 

Some people said they’re both too young to date or that Sohyun is still too young to date, but the reality is that when people are in love, they often don’t think about that. She is not a teenager and she knows that. She is old enough to fall in love. People can’t help who they fall in love with and true love doesn’t come very often to people. Seungho knows that very well that’s why he’s never had a relationship. He said that he believes in love at first sight. He also said that the girl that he likes is the girl that is able to move him in ways that others can’t when he sees or looks at her. It’s obvious that Sohyun can make him feel a certain way by the look of his stares and body language.  I’m sure that he wouldn’t want to miss his chance of falling in love and if that falling in love is with a beautiful, kind, thoughtful, pure, and mature girl such as Sohyun who adores and respects him. Most guys want a girl who respects them, and from their vlive and post Ruler interviews, it clearly shows that she does. Any girl would want a guy who would put them and their happiness first before themselves and clearly Seungho is that man for her. In Vlive when she said the atmosphere got serious, Seungho was apologizing repeatedly and even about to get on his knees for her. That says a lot about what Sohyun’s happiness and feelings mean to Seungho. These are just some insights I have about them as to why I believe they are dating. 

Sorry for spamming but here’s another one of my analysis. In Vlive when Sohyun asked Seungho about his ideal type. Yooram was asking Seungho for clarification about his ideal type by saying something along the line of do you like someone with an up and down behavior or their appearance? This question is to ask if he just likes people based on their appearances due to them changing their appearances all the time, but Sohyun cut in and said “in life” meaning in actual reality. We all can like someone based on their appearances but doesn’t always mean we like them for real. Sohyun wants to know who is his ideal type in reality because she’s curious as to what he would say. In a way, I take that as a girlfriend teasing her boyfriend to see if he has the courage to acknowledge her in real time because in the past, he has been wishy washy about his ideal types. Unexpectedly, she wasn’t thinking that her name would come out of his mouth that’s why she reacted the way she did. Seungho, on the other hand wasn’t trying to pressure her to reveal hers because he already knew that it’s him. She succeeded in getting him to reveal her name. That sends a strong message to her that he is serious about liking her and that she wasn’t just a phase like all the other actresses he mentioned just for promotion.

Chingus! KSH is having a fanmeet in Taiwan next month!!

Our OTP having FMs just within a few months of each other! I'm waiting for the comparison pics! Also waiting to know if YSH mentioned KSH during his FM in Japan and also want to know what she will say about him at her FM! :D

I haven't been able to read fully everyones comments/thoughts about our precious OTP but since the conversation is based around the BTS videos and that iconic VLive I just want to give my 2 cents. 

My fav bit about the VLive was when BYR asked if there was anyone they couldn't get close to during the shooting and YSH mistakenly thought KSH meant him, the look of disbelief and hurt on his face was really hilarious! He was so relieved when she clarified it wasn't him! I also feel that there is a very strong attaraction between the two and the level of comfort they had with each other I don't think I've ever seen them that comformtable with of their other leading costars even if they happen to have a close relationship with them. 

I don't think they are dating either secretly or otherwise because both YSH and KSH are very grounded and practical individuals who know that these next few years are the most crucial years for their careers and any mistep could hurt them greatly. They would never risk dating or even giving into their feeligs for each other at this point. I prefer them to be close friends for now because there will be plenty of difficult times for them in the future and as long as they can rely on each other it is enough.

As shippers I hope we never make it uncomfortable for them to be aorund each other by constantly telling them to date like I've seen some fanatic ships to be doing and then sending hate comments to their other costars. I like that this ship is realistic and not obsessive and is willing to wait for them to reunite and start dating when both are settled into their careers! Clearly a long wait but I'm ready for it! :lol:

Nonetheless, I'm completely open to any and all shipper delusions and fanfics! Lets overanalyze everything while we wait for that couple photoshoot! :lol::lol: 

12 hours ago, maj_loves said:

Let me talk about that GOLD BTS one more time..

As soon as the director yell 'cut' YSH immediately turn to her to ask whether she's hurt, he spontaneously reach for her face when he saw that she's touching it but KSH's arms are blocking her face. YSH is still kneeling so his hands went straight  into her hands instead. KSH shakes her head to answer YSH's question, ChungWoon asked her too but she answered him slightly. YSH whose still panting & kneeling, remarks that even if it is 'just slightly' he can't allow it, he get up to take a good look at her face, that's when the <action scenes> director interfere, YSH went to the side, still worried about her, but the director is already giving them instructions so he frustratingly held her arms twice in his attempt to still check on her.  

This is one of those few unguarded moments of SeungSo. Sure, it is still in the discretion of the editing team whether what BTS they wanted to show & up to what extent but I can assume YSH is being careful not to show too much affection toward KSH offcam for a reason that we all know. He cares for her,  lead & help her in any other way we don't know or see. Ruler had been a tough journey for KSH,  the controversies, acting slump, etc.. and regarding YSH as her 'source of strength' meant A LOT. 

I don't believe that YSH immediately pick up a project to erase the traces of Ruler. He said in a post drama interview that Ruler brought back his confidence. With that, this show probably holds a special place in his heart. I rather take the new drama on a positive side, Ruler opened a new side of YSH, he finally walks out of his comfort zone, he wanted to experiment himself & improve and the same goes for KSH's future project. 

I love them individually & adore them together. Please continue to grow and meet again. Chingus, let's all be there when that happen.

I really really like what you said chingu! And another BTS I found very interesting or rather an action of YSH was in the famous birhday hug video where when KSH has the 'bugs' flying around her face YSH very naturally just reaches for her face before becoming aware that they were on camera and pulling back his hand ever so slightly! I rewatched the video so many times because I couldn't beleve YSH would so casually make skinship with a female costar because he's extremely principled and proper and even when he's having fun around his noona's he's never been THAT comfortable with them. Is it only because KSH is younger and he feels more protective? I don't know the reason for many of his actions but they make me very happy as a shipper! :lol: 

You guys are soooo good with your analysis and thoughts about our OTP..

and I can't say much other than Thank you for sharing..

you just gave me enough reason to hold on and to patiently wait..

just like you guys said.. they are still young and there's so much things to happen..

but I believe there something good will happen in time...

"Blessed are those who are waiting patiently..."

1 hour ago, WoozyPrincess said:

@mindstar, I didn't know you read fanfic too. Quite a no of us are reading probably the same fanfic

hahaha! I don't actually read the fanfics because then I'll be sad if it doesn't happen but I'm happy that there are fanfics about the OTP! Keeping the love and delusions alive!! :lol::lol: 

Archived