Karaoke In Sydney!

Guest y_yuen12

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lostieee

Echo Point suck shiet, you HAVE TO buy a drink before you go in. I was there with my friends two days ago and it was my first time there and when they were like 'choose your drink' I was like 'wtf, I still got my bubble tea on my hand!'. Songs are good there but seriously that rule of theirs is kinda retarded.

Guest DannyT

I've only been to the one in chatswood (where i live) grafitti EVERYWHERE in the small rather infelicitous rooms and some gay disco ball on the roof that's smashed up haha.

Has anyone mentioned CEO in Number One Dixon? My dad runs that whole building and showed me around...really nice looking, new and classy (the alcohol they serve there is REAL expensive apparently) but I'd imagine it'd cost a lot..

Guest twinkle_l0ve

Just came back from ilounge karaoke in Epping (with my mum LOL.. hey! we're korean so it's fiiiiiiiine :lol:)

The rooms are CLEAN and the ventilation isn't pumping out smoke so no passive smoking!

The lady is really nice and gives lots of bonus time

Though the thing that was weird was their opening/trading hours - it's really whack

Echo Point suck shiet, you HAVE TO buy a drink before you go in. I was there with my friends two days ago and it was my first time there and when they were like 'choose your drink' I was like 'wtf, I still got my bubble tea on my hand!'. Songs are good there but seriously that rule of theirs is kinda retarded.

agreed. echo point is really crap, was there last night cos my brother insisted that we go there.

songs arnt that great either, not updated well enough, too cheap to buy their videos for songs.

don't like it one bit.

i think i'll stick to Live, Greenbox and K Square for now. Oh Show is a pretty good place too, the rooms are pretty!

Kathy

^

Woman you still have to battle me in Karaoke ,

and I shall wait for that day D:

IS it cheap ehy ? CHEAP? HUH ? CHEEAAP!!XD HAHA

kidding XP

CEO is good, really really really pretty and almost professional sound, alot of chinese and english songs, lacking in the korean and japanese. Although a bit expensive if you plan to sing at night time (cheapest room is $68 an hour), but if you sing at happy hour and you're a student it's $10 for 2 hours ;). other than that it's $15 for 2 hours.

CEO is good, really really really pretty and almost professional sound, alot of chinese and english songs, lacking in the korean and japanese. Although a bit expensive if you plan to sing at night time (cheapest room is $68 an hour), but if you sing at happy hour and you're a student it's $10 for 2 hours ;). other than that it's $15 for 2 hours.

When's happy hour? I don't see many students there though (but i haven't been there often so yeah lol)

I really wanna try it out xD

well happy hour for students is...all the time except friday and saturday from 7 to 2 *we have curfew lol* and for...normal people? other people it's thrusday-saturday from 7-2 :D

you should try it ^^ main thing is it's really really pretty and has really good sound. go~ ;)

well happy hour for students is...all the time except friday and saturday from 7 to 2 *we have curfew lol* and for...normal people? other people it's thrusday-saturday from 7-2 :D

you should try it ^^ main thing is it's really really pretty and has really good sound. go~ ;)

wait so happy hour for us is....7-2 friday and sat? or anytime apart from that?

7am-2pm or 7pm-2am? lol sorry just confused with what u said xD

hahha sorry ^^" ....happy hour is anytime apart from that, so almost everyday. umm and it's 7pm-2am.

don't get why it's called happy hour though...more happy days XD

• 2 months later...

Ceo is really pretty and snazzy-looking.

But really, only go there if you want to sing Chinese because there aren't that many songs of any other language.

Echo Point and Big Echo have the most English songs I believe.

My friend is one of the ballers of CEO. He gets me the hook up.

Their elite room is $180/hr. Has a projector, 3/4 plasmas, touchscreen song selection, private restroom, smoke effects, light effects, and seats I think 50 people.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sarangg.x3

I always go show, its really close to pheonix becauseits right next to dixon st.

though i've been to pheonix, greenbox, redbox and that korean one on george st.

theyre all so cheap; but i perfer Show because they have really updated songs &

once you know how to use the remote its really easy to choose the songs. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived