Karaoke In Sydney!

Guest y_yuen12

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

LOL i love that place. i went last time for karaoke and food and it was pretty good. i think they're pretty up to date with kpop, but i didn't check too much. they had gee and genie? thats all the kpop i sang (or rather danced) to when i went.

the karaoke system is kinda hard to navigate though. i think for kpop its better going places like green box or something. they're super up to date.

ON ANOTHER NOTE. WHEN YOU GO THERE, EAT LOTSA FOOOD. especially the green tea creme brulee! and the star sign drinks. *drool*

Guest x3traceeey

^LOL, yes i sooo wanna try the star sign drinks :3

and i've been looking at the menu, there's sooo much to choose from hehe (:

^ YESSSS THEY'RE GOOOOOOD. are you doing one of the meal pack things? like.. you have to pay a minimum amount and then you get free karaoke? cause thats what i did. and like.. i went with 6 other people, we paid 20 each for 4 hours (i think) and we all got stuffed. i was soooo full.

i think i was super full too because 2 of the people with me werent eating o_O

but if youre doing that pack, don't hesitate to spend. i was all stingy at first cause it looked expensive, but then i just pigged out at the end because we had to get a minimum pricing xD

Guest x3traceeey

^Nah, I'm actually going karaoke in a different place, since Mizuya isn't really updated with kpop and we really wanna sing korean!! LOL but yeah it would be good to do that package thing since its pretty big and all, just that i want kpop!! O: LOL like 2NE1 songs ;)

Guest pure.sophiestication

^Nah, I'm actually going karaoke in a different place, since Mizuya isn't really updated with kpop and we really wanna sing korean!! LOL but yeah it would be good to do that package thing since its pretty big and all, just that i want kpop!! O: LOL like 2NE1 songs ;)

whaddya talkign about? mizuya's pretty updated with their asian songs. they use this system (forgot what it's called) but it's updated pretty often with the latest songs.

they'll have 2ne1 songs, trust me. their album came out ages ago so i can guarantee you that they'll have those songs by now.

maybe they're not up to date as much with reallyr ecent releases (like the past week), but they'll have songs from one month back. again, they're not going to have every type of korean music, just mostly mainstream kpop.

Guest 19wishes.

oh wow i love mizuya. :)

i would recommend greenbox as well, but the rooms are a little crowded.

and if you like korean stuff, i highly recommend secret which is close to mizuya. not really karaoke, but they have koream tv shows and mv's and movies and stuff. they also have themed rooms which is cute ^^ but then again its a bit of a 'couple' place to go to and its expensive ($8/per person/hr)

Guest x3traceeey

whaddya talkign about? mizuya's pretty updated with their asian songs. they use this system (forgot what it's called) but it's updated pretty often with the latest songs.

they'll have 2ne1 songs, trust me. their album came out ages ago so i can guarantee you that they'll have those songs by now.

maybe they're not up to date as much with reallyr ecent releases (like the past week), but they'll have songs from one month back. again, they're not going to have every type of korean music, just mostly mainstream kpop.

Really? O:

What other types of kpop songs have you seen from there? :)

Guest pure.sophiestication

Really? O:

What other types of kpop songs have you seen from there? :)

all the popular kpop songs. they'll have like 90-95% of the songs that are promoted on music broadcast programs (eg. sbs inkigayo, mbc music core, kbs music bank)

oh wow i love mizuya. :)

i would recommend greenbox as well, but the rooms are a little crowded.

and if you like korean stuff, i highly recommend secret which is close to mizuya. not really karaoke, but they have koream tv shows and mv's and movies and stuff. they also have themed rooms which is cute ^^ but then again its a bit of a 'couple' place to go to and its expensive ($8/per person/hr)

Lastime I went to greenbox it was so hard to use the system, took me a while to figure it out lol, anyways eventually figured it out

but still confusing.

Guest x3traceeey

all the popular kpop songs. they'll have like 90-95% of the songs that are promoted on music broadcast programs (eg. sbs inkigayo, mbc music core, kbs music bank)

wow okay! thanks heaps :)

Guest Anneant96

hehe... i'm interested in this too... How recent? Would they have tvxq's keep your head down or songs that came out pretty recently? Another thing... For the krn karaoke... is it in hangul or romanized?? Because i can't read hangul ><

Guest Anneant96

I know that there is a post already on karaoke in sydney though i read it, and didn't quite get it ><

Is there any good karaoke places that have good updated kpop songs in sydney? ^^

Guest kuroimisa

hehe... i'm interested in this too... How recent? Would they have tvxq's keep your head down or songs that came out pretty recently? Another thing... For the krn karaoke... is it in hangul or romanized?? Because i can't read hangul ><

I can't answer about songs that new, but it's definitely hangul. It won't be romanised. :)

Archived