[Drama 2017] The Best Hit / 최고의 한방 Thank You for watching !

eunsungjisung

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MJ manager is updating YJ something and YJ is chasing for MJ’s comeback. Later HJ walks in and asks YJ if he had been looking for the money. YJ denies but his face says otherwise.

HJ gives him the cheque. HJ says he will give this to him if he lets MJ go. YJ agrees and pulls out the contract file to give him the contract. (Why I don’t feel like trusting him?)

HJ tears the contract up.

3 hours ago, qdeoks said:

omg you guys!! i've been a lurker but I couldn't help myself with this new video they uploaded 2 hours ago!! naver uploaded an exclusive behind the scenes before, during, and after (?) their kiss scene in the studio!! it's like the ng cut of the kiss scene that was posted earlier but MORE!

YSY and LSY are so playful with each other T^T It really seems they've gotten even more closer since I've noticed there weren't many BTS with their interactions!! I'm so happy, I've been smiling ear to ear for the past hour!!!

source to the video: http://tv.naver.com/v/1862700

it might say it can't be played in your region though ;~~~~; idk if it'll be upload on youtube soon

some screenshots! below i'm crying bc they're so adorable together !!

Caption in the 2nd screenshot says: you can look forward to the sweet woo seung x hyun jae (couple) today too!!

Hide contents

REiGYne.jpg

ipMkMG1.png

I wish I can watch this in full... :(

GJ is appalled when HJ tells him about giving the money to YJ. GJ nags at him and HJ just seems casual about it.

Meanwhile YJ is happily counting the zeros on the cheque. Then he notices the bank name and asks his secretary about it. (I think it's the same bank as the one HJ tried to cash out money previously. It’s a bankcrupted bank.) HAHA!

GJ approaches the lady investor again, but bringing along MJ. Without a doubt, the lady is impressed now.

Later MJ is seated behind the blue van and checks the mess. GJ is a little worried and wonders if his van smells.

HJ tells MJ something which makes his eyes widened. But GJ calms him down and MJ starts to call him Master GJ. Lol.. MJ is so tacky.

Grandpa is asleep in the office and woke up upon HJ walks in. Grandpa calls him YHJ and the Alzheimer makes him behave as if he’s in 1993, nagging at HJ non stop, like a boss.

HJ apologizes and Grandpa accepts his apology, then mentions about a letter. HJ catches the word ‘letter’ but Grandpa already ‘awoken’ from his Alzheimer mode. He starts to treat HJ as Dabong again.

HJ notices something wrong with Grandpa.

YJ calls HJ and accuses him of fraud. HJ is not afraid, berates him and hangs up.

Things got worse for YJ as a PD rushes in to tell him that they got fooled by HJ. The composed song that he stole sounded like a gag song. YJ looks like he's going to have heart attack from the awful song.

JH notices the watch on JH’s table again. He goes to a watch shop and shops for a new watch. For JH?

HJ is watching the shop and a woman requests to watch their CCTV to look for her missing purse. She left and HJ saw in the screen - GJ practiced his proposal in the shop earlier.

BH walks in and HJ shows her the video. He left and BH seems touched but sad.

HJ goes to GJ’s office and tells him to make sure to bring Grandpa for a checkup. GJ is curious but promises to do it anyway.

GJ goes down to the bakery and BH is silent at him. GJ helps to move the boxes and BH hugs him from behind, tells him to stay still for a while.

HJ takes his luggage and takes a good look at the loft again. He sits outside and asks WS to meetup for a while at the loft. He keeps texting but there’s no reply.

WS is at her home, sees the texts but ignores them.

HJ waits for a long time, then dejectedly stands up to leave. WS stops her study and runs to the loft. But it’s already empty and she cries.

HJ appears from behind and they hug. HJ puts on casual tone and asks why is she so late. She tells him not to go.

nooo. Dabong ahhhh~ he has his bags and leaves the rooftop room. he messages WS before leaving and waits for her but she never came. 

WS runs to the rooftop. but she's too late.

nope. Dabong is behind her! kyaaaaa. these two are really the OTP of this story. hahaha

epilogue: 

malsook gives a pendrive to the helter skelter girls from Dabong. its their new trot song. edit: remix of their song. hehe

Archived