[Thai +18 BL Drama 2017] The Underwear The Series รักชั้นนัย

fudanshidesu

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

I wouldn't have expected them to become a couple tbh. This ending is quite fine imo.

Nice wrap-up episode.

lol I landed on the "Mundo BL" Facebook page and in the comments for the post of Got x Tong from December, someone said the pair should've been Mew x Tong instead - along with this video. :lol:

Imagine that. :lol:

On 08/06/2017 at 1:21 PM, originalnickname said:
  Hide contents

Yep, friendzone for the guys... How boring xD lol Advertising them as a couple, making them do fanservice and then they end up being just friends.... --'

Sometimes, two guys can be reciprocally attracted, start a (love or not love) story, then end as good friends, cause something don't cement to their need (both are seme or uke is just an exemple). I think it's only in the serie it is possible to get "married" at first sight!

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I didn't expect them to be a couple either, I had little hope but still... There were too many one-sided loves and one-person-loves-another-person-who-loves-another-person lol which was really annoying and tiring to see

I guess they were used as backing, in the way to attract (and catch) BL's addict and increase the serie's popularity!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived